Sign in to follow this  
show me the murray

Keaton Mitchell or…

Picked up Keaton Mitchell weeks ago on a hunch. Sat with him on my bench last couple of weeks but tempted to finally unleash him. Hate TNF plays though.

Start one flex in .5PPR:

Mitchell

Smith-Njigba

Q Johnston

Spears

Michael Wilson

Dowdle

Unleash Mitchell.  Good luck. 

• Like 1

Nobody on that list has the upside that Mitchell has, except maybe JSN if Lockett is out (didn't practice Wed), but probably won't have any clarity on that until after the game tonight, so I think you've got to go with Mitchell.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Unleash Mitchell.  Good luck. 

1 minute ago, Showboat said:

Nobody on that list has the upside that Mitchell has, except maybe JSN if Lockett is out (didn't practice Wed), but probably won't have any clarity on that until after the game tonight, so I think you've got to go with Mitchell.

Is Mitchell better to have than Moss on my bench? Or Spears?

7 minutes ago, Showboat said:

I think Lockett has been taking veteran days every week so I’m assuming he plays. 

5 minutes ago, gridirongoofs said:

I think I’d rank it Mitchell, Spears, Moss. 

Gus Edwards has had a pretty good season but he’s never been special, there’s a chance they just end up liking Mitchell more. 

Spears is a great handcuff to Henry but has standalone value as a pass catcher and is getting on the field more than Henry when they’re behind (which is often). 

Moss got just one touch last week so is clearly nothing more than a handcuff at this point despite looking good all season. I would definitely hold him if I owned Taylor. 

8 minutes ago, gridirongoofs said:

I'd say yes.  Though in dynasty or deep keeper, Spears is potentially a better hold.  I'm still skeptical that Keaton will ever be more that a COP back that will see more than 10 touches per game on a regular basis.  Sure, he's demonstrated that he can do some damage with that workload, but I'm not convinced he will hold up physically (and there is a reason he went undrafted).

2 hours ago, show me the murray said:

I think Lockett has been taking veteran days every week so I’m assuming he plays. 

I think I’d rank it Mitchell, Spears, Moss. 

Gus Edwards has had a pretty good season but he’s never been special, there’s a chance they just end up liking Mitchell more. 

Spears is a great handcuff to Henry but has standalone value as a pass catcher and is getting on the field more than Henry when they’re behind (which is often). 

Moss got just one touch last week so is clearly nothing more than a handcuff at this point despite looking good all season. I would definitely hold him if I owned Taylor. 

Thank you. I do have Henry. The question for me is, do I play each week moment to moment? I feel like Moss and Spears are just waiting for something to happen that may never happen, ya know? 

2 hours ago, Showboat said:

I'd say yes.  Though in dynasty or deep keeper, Spears is potentially a better hold.  I'm still skeptical that Keaton will ever be more that a COP back that will see more than 10 touches per game on a regular basis.  Sure, he's demonstrated that he can do some damage with that workload, but I'm not convinced he will hold up physically (and there is a reason he went undrafted).

Thank you. Redraft. I also have Henry.

On the advice of many of the fine people here, I am playing Mitchell tonight (and over Pacheco). Lets feast together!  10-12 touches should do the trick.