Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

Random Thoughts Week 11

At this point it looks like the Cowboys are determined to let 'anyone' other than Tony Pollard score TD's. Has 2b absolutely infuriating for Pollard owners when he's the entire offense during the drive, yet they throw to Luke 'friggin' Schoonmaker in the red zone.

Barring an injury, it doesn't look like D'Onta Foreman is going away anytime soon.

Choosing the Commanders/Redskins D looked great for the first drive (2 sacks) now they just gave up a touchdown to the Giants. Ego deflated. 

I started CJ Stroud over Josh Allen. Anyone else do something similar ?

Hats off to those of you who drafted Tyreek Hill. 

Christian Watson continues to be MIA. Maybe it's something to do with North Dakota State. Didn't Carson Wentz come from there as well ?

6 minutes ago, Showboat said:

I guess LaPorta is no longer a thing in the Detroit offense.

I was just considering posting the same thing.

Tagovailoa just realized Jaylen Waddle is playing today.

Dorian Thompson-Robinson is performing pretty well in his first start. 10-13-80 yds...no TD's no picks

No FU thread started yet, so I'll give one to myself here. Great idea streaming the Washington defense!

• Haha 1

I hate fantasy football for giving me the urge to watch this Steelers/Browns game…

It was ugly, but the Lions won and are 8-2

A tale of 2 halves for CJ Stroud. Lights out in the 1st, & 3 int's in the 2nd. I benched Josh Allen for him, we'll see how that works out.

Foreman hurt his ankle, & Khalil Herbert took over after that. Justin Fields having 18 carries doesn't bode well for bears rb's going forward.

The Chargers look like the chargers. All kinds of talent, but it gets them nowhere.

The Jaguars (Trevor Lawrence) looked 'right' today.  

Either the Dolphins just had an off day, or the raiders have improved dramatically since the coaching change ?

Devin Singletary 22-112-1 that makes 52 carries over the past 2 weeks. Kudos to those who plugged him in.

Derrick Henry is no longer a startable RB.  Too many stars have to align in order for him to even be servicable.  

There is zero reason to worry about drafting RBs next year.  Guys like Rachard White, Mostert, etc are more productive than most of the top drafted RBs.  And guys like Warren, Ford, Singletary, etc probably weren't even drafted in most leagues.  

The Steelers arguably have the worst offense in NFL history

4 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Amazing that in spite of that, if the playoffs started today, they'd own the last wildcard spot!

13 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Derrick Henry is no longer a startable RB.  Too many stars have to align in order for him to even be servicable.  

There is zero reason to worry about drafting RBs next year.  Guys like Rachard White, Mostert, etc are more productive than most of the top drafted RBs.  And guys like Warren, Ford, Singletary, etc probably weren't even drafted in most leagues.  

Agreed, I was nervous when the good RBs were gone and didn’t select one til round 6. I’m happy to be bailed out by Javonte, Ford, and Mostert.

Mostert must be in a contract year. He’s suddenly making up for some of the games he usually misses.