Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

MNF Discussion: Bengals at Jaguars - Wk 13

Inactives -

Bengals: RB Chris Evans, LB Devin Harper, OL Trey Hill, OL D'Ante Smith, DT Jay Tufele

Jaguars: WR Elijah Cooks, CB Montaric Brown, OLB Yasir Abdullah, OL Chandler Brewer, TE Brenton Strange, DT Angelo Blackson

Line: JAX -10.0
total: 40.5

This seems like the type of game Jax likes to goof up.  

You can usually tell in the first 5 minutes, too.  They'll mishandle a kick, miss tackles, be loose with the football, etc. 

People are starting to give them love which is a bad place to be for a young team that isn't 100% sure how to win.  

5 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Christian Kirk walking very slowly to the locker room. Speculating it’s a groin injury.

!@#$............ also lost Tank this week.

Sooooo, I take it Mixon is dead at this point?

27 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Christian Kirk walking very slowly to the locker room. Speculating it’s a groin injury.

Cool, maybe he can be my 7th drafted player to go to IR. Really makes it hard to hold onto first when the guy I'm fighting has only had 1 player miss 3 games...for the whole damn season.

Just now, ZeroTolerance said:

Cool, maybe he can be my 7th drafted player to go to IR. Really makes it hard to hold onto first when the guy I'm fighting has only had 1 player miss 3 games...for the whole damn season.

A+ on the humble brag.

We get it! You're a fantasy mastermind that can manage a roster full of IRs and still be in first over less-inflicted managers. #Brilliant

😉

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Law said:

A+ on the humble brag.

We get it! You're a fantasy mastermind that can manage a roster full of IRs and still be in first over less-inflicted managers. #Brilliant

😉

I wish. Still trying for my first total points title in this league as I am always losing half of my team to injuries. Thought this time I had a sick enough bench to make up for it, but that guy's luck is insane.

I just know I'm gonna find a way to lose a league or two here.

Mixon and Chase will do just enough to beat me in two leagues but they'll be careful not to do enough for me to win in another.

Skin of my teeth! I didn't expect Mixon and Chase to do enough for me to win one lost cause league, but they made it close!

But they damn near made me lose two other league. What should have been comfortable wins made we sweat it out for close ones.