Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Hollywood droppable?

Not much value.  

Don't you have to be "draftable", before you can be "droppable"?  I'd like to see him go to a team with a good QB.  Two teams that could be a good fit for him next year are the Chiefs and Chargers.

since Kyler Murray came back he had one game where he performed at a reasonable level.  the others  not so much. 

but I know hes been fighting an injury and I do not know how much that played a role.   and hes not the type of player who I think would be adept at playing through injury so for now, he may be better on the wire.

if your WR depth is suspect and you are willing to wait a couple weeks to see if he gets healthy and starts to produce he may be worth a pickup but dont go expecting to start him this week.  you may need to wait another week or two.   Even  then..... its starting to look like the team has mailed it in.   Not a good sign.   There may be better alternatives out there.   Cooks in Dallas is one if hes still on the wire.

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

since Kyler Murray came back he had one game where he performed at a reasonable level.  the others  not so much. 

but I know hes been fighting an injury and I do not know how much that played a role.   and hes not the type of player who I think would be adept at playing through injury so for now, he may be better on the wire.

if your WR depth is suspect and you are willing to wait a couple weeks to see if he gets healthy and starts to produce he may be worth a pickup but dont go expecting to start him this week.  you may need to wait another week or two.   Even  then..... its starting to look like the team has mailed it in.   Not a good sign.   There may be better alternatives out there.   Cooks in Dallas is one if hes still on the wire.

Would u put in a claim for Demario Douglas and let him go? Ppr. 

7 hours ago, himmystyles said:

Not for Douglas. 

17 hours ago, himmystyles said:

The problem with Douglas is the small sample size.  His targets went up when Bourne got hurt.  hes a real small player (5'8" and 170#)

if he is up against a team that has jamming corners I suspect he would be neutralized to some degree.    I'd want to see if he can escape the Jam at the line before I'd invest in the guy.   He has some tougher defenses coming up.  Pittsburgh is an average defense.   KC slightly above average and Denver is now an above average defense even though early in the season they got torched and Buffalo.     so the schedule suggests a dropoff is coming for him.    but he may be ok vs Pittsburgh but its dicey after that.   personally if you dont plan to start him this week you may be better off holding Hollywood.  if his health improves better days may be ahead.

so for now, I'd hold Hollywood but there may be better options on the wire than Douglas.  you may want to look around

• Thanks 1