Sign in to follow this  
gridirongoofs

Defense question

There are some decent matchups on waivers this week. Anyone have a gut feeling? My gut took Atlanta last week. I'm thinking Saints or Texans initially. 

Hou (@Jets)

GB (@Giants)

Saints (Car)

Balt (Rams)

Jax (@Clev)

Cheers. 

I took the opposite of your match last week, the Jets against the Falcons. Only because somebody beat me to the Falcons D on waivers 😆  It worked out well for me though.

For situations like these, with defense, I tend to go with who is playing an awful offense more than anything.

The options you presented, there are some awful offenses.

I think it's about a toss up between the top 3 options, Houston, GB, and NO.  I would slightly favor the Texans though. The Saints already played the Panthers and only got so/so results. GB has a little worse D than the other two, so the Texans by a millimeter

• Thanks 1

Saints.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, polecatt said:

I took the opposite of your match last week, the Jets against the Falcons. Only because somebody beat me to the Falcons D on waivers 😆  It worked out well for me though.

For situations like these, with defense, I tend to go with who is playing an awful offense more than anything.

The options you presented, there are some awful offenses.

I think it's about a toss up between the top 3 options, Houston, GB, and NO.  I would slightly favor the Texans though. The Saints already played the Panthers and only got so/so results. GB has a little worse D than the other two, so the Texans by a millimeter

57 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Saints.  

Thank you both. 

20 hours ago, gridirongoofs said:

There are some decent matchups on waivers this week. Anyone have a gut feeling? My gut took Atlanta last week. I'm thinking Saints or Texans initially. 

Hou (@Jets)

GB (@Giants)

Saints (Car)

Balt (Rams)

Jax (@Clev)

Cheers. 

The Saints can give you home field advantages for the next two weeks (14/15). Bryce Young has thrown his share of pick sixes this year. Her's hoping for another.

1 hour ago, Chickie said:

The Saints can give you home field advantages for the next two weeks (14/15). Bryce Young has thrown his share of pick sixes this year. Her's hoping for another.

17 hours ago, Upsman89 said:

saints

Thank you both. 

Hmmmm - I'll "append" this thread.

HOU DEF @ NYJ, or MIA DEF home vs. TEN?  Seems like A LOT of peeps are lovin' MIA DEF this week.  TEN is denying D. Henry is concussed.  If he is Active, isn't HOU DEF the better play?

2 minutes ago, Bills04 said:

Hmmmm - I'll "append" this thread.

HOU DEF @ NYJ, or MIA DEF home vs. TEN?  Seems like A LOT of peeps are lovin' MIA DEF this week.  TEN is denying D. Henry is concussed.  If he is Active, isn't HOU DEF the better play?

Yes on Hou... especially if the weather is shitty. I picked up the Saints. I might still get Houston Sunday morning depending on weather. 

Texans would be my pick, and they are, streaming them.  

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Texans would be my pick, and they are, streaming them.  

I'm guessing the Saints weren't available?

9 hours ago, gridirongoofs said:

I'm guessing the Saints weren't available?

I have two teams, one has the Saints, the other I picked up the Texans.  

• Thanks 1