Sign in to follow this  
slickrus

Christian Kirk

I am still wondering about Kirk. All the stuff I read says he MAY require surgery. Has there been anything definite on that and any for sure time line? I don't want to drop a guy and he return in 3 weeks so someone else can pick him up. We don't have IR spots in this league.

Tough one, Kirk was a solid wr 2/3.  And was the Jags best ff wr as was predicted.  

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, uwmalcolm said:

Major bummer. Now I have to count on Ridder throwing and completing passes to London. 👎

I think Atlanta wins today somehow... could mean London is involved. Good luck. 

• Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 12:14 PM, weepaws said:

Tough one, Kirk was a solid wr 2/3.  And was the Jags best ff wr as was predicted.  

Bad prediction unless you misspelled Calvin Ridley.  Ridley has more fantasy points year to date, and was the one people who know more predicted.

On 12/8/2023 at 4:43 PM, slickrus said:

Him going on IR now gives me a clear head to release him. He was my #2 / 3 also. 

My #2, but I still have Coll...nope, nevermind. 

4 hours ago, JagFan said:

Bad prediction unless you misspelled Calvin Ridley.  Ridley has more fantasy points year to date, and was the one people who know more predicted.

Hope so, up to date Ridley has now played in more games, so he better be ahead.  But how silly was it when those people like you that knows nothing about ff predicted that Ridley would be a top ten wr in ff this season, and Lawrence would be in the top five.  Oh you silly one.  

HTH.  Thanks.  Ps I’ll make more room to help you out next season.  

13 hours ago, gridirongoofs said:

I think Atlanta wins today somehow... could mean London is involved. Good luck. 

London definitely got involved and helped me secure a playoff spot. Hope he can keep it up! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, uwmalcolm said:

London definitely got involved and helped me secure a playoff spot. Hope he can keep it up! 

Congrats