Sign in to follow this  
rocko5961

Tyreek or Lamb for next Year

I play in a 10-team PPR league. We are allowed only 2 keepers and 1 position per player( EX 1 WR & 1 RB ). I had a great draft and ended up with 

Tyreek Hill & CD Lamb, of course, come next year I have to throw one back in. There is another team in the same boat that wants to make a trade 

for next year, he has Bijon Robinson & Jamyr Gibbs.  Who would you keep and trade?  MY RB sucks so I would be willing to trade.

I’d trade Lamb for Bijan.  Keep Hill.  Or, if you both want to keep what you have, make this trade now then trade back after the draft next year.  

Yeah, I’d rather have Lamb than Bijan, but if you need help at RB and going to lose Lamb anyway, that’s probably the deal I’d shoot for too.

I would trade Hill for B Robinson.  

I would keep CeeDee Lamb because he's likely gonna be as good a WR as their is for several years to come. He's only getting better.

Tyreek Hill, he may be better next year, maybe. He will likely come back down to earth, at least a little bit though. He's 5 years older, and he's hinted at an early retirement. Plus he will likely get you a little better return on trade.

So, if you're just looking to next season, then probably Tyreek, but if you're looking at the next 5 seasons, definitely CeeDee

6 hours ago, JagFan said:

I’d trade Lamb for Bijan.  Keep Hill.  Or, if you both want to keep what you have, make this trade now then trade back after the draft next year.  

Hill said in the pre season he’s likely to retire after this year especially if he gets 2000 yards. Might be a moot point.

I’m pretty sure Hill said two more seasons going into this season.  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Then I’ll change my answer.  Honestly didn’t know he was planning on going the Calvin Johnson/Barry Sanders route.

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

I see your still a jerkoff

9 hours ago, makindollaz said:

Then I’ll change my answer.  Honestly didn’t know he was planning on going the Calvin Johnson/Barry Sanders route.

I’m pretty sure he said two more seasons going into this season, I would trade him for B Robinson 

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

I’m pretty sure he said two more seasons going into this season, I would trade him for B Robinson 

Yeah, he’s the biggest weapon in the NFL, but assuming he sticks to what he said, I’d rather have Lamb for 5+ years than Hill for 1 more.

37 minutes ago, makindollaz said:

Yeah, he’s the biggest weapon in the NFL, but assuming he sticks to what he said, I’d rather have Lamb for 5+ years than Hill for 1 more.

Yea he’s darn good, but I would keep Lamb and Robinson, the two of them will be a good start to your season.