Sign in to follow this  
justforbeer

Amari Cooper. The playoff MVP!

I have to admit, having Cooper in my lineup is what got me to the championship! My team’s been solid all year, but needed a little luck and got it this last weekend.

Anyone else strike luck with Amari?

you can see my lineup on the left. 

Amari is the only reason I am in the championship game. Have to buy that guy a beer...

• Haha 1

Amari Cooper is good for about one monster game like that a season, two if you're lucky, but one for sure.

To have it this week, amazing! He's been good for two weeks though. The game before he had over 100 yds and a 51 yd TD.

Will he keep it up in championship week?  Against a very tough match up, the NY Jets?

I think so. I think he goes over the century mark once again and scores.

6 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Amari Cooper is good for about one monster game like that a season, two if you're lucky, but one for sure.

To have it this week, amazing! He's been good for two weeks though. The game before he had over 100 yds and a 51 yd TD.

Will he keep it up in championship week?  Against a very tough match up, the NY Jets?

I think so. I think he goes over the century mark once again and scores.

I am absolutely not complaining.  he won me my game this week for sure.  him and Flacco

4th place team in my half ppr, m going against starting The this weekend. He was down by 33 points after playoff week with one, yea that owner played super Cooper, and Hall, 94 four points just from those two players.