Ron_Artest

This economy is so bad

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Ray’s standard reply when he makes stuff up and gets called out on it. :thumbsup: 

Except that its not, you are lying again.  I have posted this twice.....and now you lie because you presume perhaps you can get away with it, more likely lying is so part and parcel of who you are you simply cannot help yourself.....

18 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Maga still thinks the election was rigged 🤣

The Marxists still think the election was fair 🤣

There were 26 million more votes cast in 2020 than in 2016.

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Except that it’s not, you are lying again.  I have posted this twice.....and now you lie because you presume perhaps you can get away with it, more likely lying is so part and parcel of who you are you simply cannot help yourself.....

This is a 43-page thread. I skimmed it and did not see any poll of lower class people saying this was the worst economy of their lifetime / worse than 2008. 

Maybe it’s buried here. More likely you’re just saying shiit you can’t back up again. 🤡 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

. I skimmed it and did not see any poll of lower class people saying this was the worst economy of their lifetime / worse than 2008. 

Kind of common sense isn't it? Food prices alone have exploded 4x from 2020. Now factor in everything else that has skyrocketed.

How could it possibly be good?? Where is your logic coming from, CNN or real life experience? 

Food prices did not sky rocket in 2008. The inflation rate in 2009 was negative 0.4 pct. Deflation! How did we ever survive ? Again, idiots want to compare one year , 2008, to the last three plus years. 

The unemployment rate was 10% in 2008. Things were cheaper 16 years ago though. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

The unemployment rate was 10% in 2008. Things were cheaper 16 years ago though. 

And you do realize that "jobs added" are people re-entering the work force, people who lost jobs? We aren't adding dog crap. 

And note how many of those are part time jobs or low paying, non insured jobs. 

It's soo easy and fraudulent to say that the economy is great simply because we added 100,000+ low paying jobs. 

You may need to get.out.imto the real world. $50,000 a year in Fishtown is amazing, not here. 

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

And you do realize that "jobs added" are people re-entering the work force, people who lost jobs? We aren't adding dog crap. 

And note how many of those are part time jobs or low paying, non insured jobs. 

It's soo easy and fraudulent to say that the economy is great simply because we added 100,000+ low paying jobs. 

You may need to get.out.imto the real world. $50,000 a year in Fishtown is amazing, not here. 

You forgot to mention the major employer, the government.  The size of the IRS has doubled since Biden took office.

38 minutes ago, MDC said:

This is a 43-page thread. I skimmed it and did not see any poll of lower class people saying this was the worst economy of their lifetime / worse than 2008. 

Maybe it’s buried here. More likely you’re just saying shiit you can’t back up again. 🤡 

Its there somewhere, I posted it.....not my problem....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Its there somewhere, I posted it.....not my problem....

You lie a lot so I guess we’ll never know.

Just now, MDC said:

You lie a lot so I guess we’ll never know.

Hard to believe a pathological liar such as yourself, I doubt you actually tried to find it given your propensity to lie for really no good reason....

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Hard to believe a pathological liar such as yourself, I doubt you actually tried to find it given your propensity to lie for really no good reason....

He can't be a Man and admit it's a crap economy. God forbid he'd say anything negative about his Pedocrat Hero. 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You made the claim, Ray. Given your habit of telling habit of making stuff up based on your feelings and then lying about it, I wasn’t going to do much more than skim back a few pages. :thumbsup: 

Just now, MDC said:

making stuff up based on your feelings and then lying about it, 

Like saying the economy is doing good 😂 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Like saying the economy is doing good 😂 

I never said that. Another liar. 😂 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

You made the claim, Ray. Given your habit of telling habit of making stuff up based on your feelings and then lying about it, I wasn’t going to do much more than skim back a few pages. :thumbsup: 

Hard to believe you, you lie pretty often.....so no....I cant trust that you did any search, I think its a lie....I know I posted it.... I am not buying your lies today..... but keep trying, by all means....^_^

Just now, RLLD said:

Hard to believe you, you lie pretty often.....so no....I cant trust that you did any search, I think its a lie....I know I posted it.... I am not buying your lies today..... but keep trying, by all means....^_^

It’s okay Ray, you’re governed by emotions like a hormonal woman, say things you can’t support and then backpedal. We are all familiar with your act and know what you are. :thumbsup: 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s okay Ray, you’re governed by emotions like a hormonal woman, say things you can’t support and then backpedal. We are all familiar with your act and know what you are. :thumbsup: 

Projecting who you are on to me is not even clever, you describe how we perceive you.....and to some extend how you understand you are.....on to others......   you have been shown to be a liar, how can we even be sure that this is anything approaching an honest assessment? its just hard to accept anything you say, aside from the occasional juvenile rock throwing you like to do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

The Marxists still think the election was fair 🤣

There were 26 million more votes cast in 2020 than in 2016.

record turnout = rigged 🤣

what a cuck

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Kind of common sense isn't it? Food prices alone have exploded 4x from 2020.

4x, lol

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Seems Ray thinks a poll of 1 person counts as a poll

17 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Projecting who you are on to me is not even clever, you describe how we perceive you.....and to some extend how you understand you are.....on to others......   you have been shown to be a liar, how can we even be sure that this is anything approaching an honest assessment? its just hard to accept anything you say, aside from the occasional juvenile rock throwing you like to do.

Lemme know when you find that link Rayray. 

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Seems Ray thinks a poll of 1 person counts as a poll

I figured it was something like that.

”Poll” lol

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Lying to yourself Pedocrat 🌈 

Thanks for proving yourself wrong, makes my job easier

According to that chart, looks like much of the increase occurred before 2021.  But hard to tell since the axis is all focked up with the same amount of space between 2014-2019 and 2019-2021

29 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

record turnout = rigged 🤣

what a cuck

Mail in vote = record turnout (26 million more votes) and fair election

what a cuck

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Mail in vote = record turnout and fair election

what a cuck

All recounts and audits say you're wrong, but keep believing everything Trump tells you.

Cuck.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

All recounts and audits say you're wrong, but keep believing everything Trump tells you.

Cuck.

Recounts aren’t audits. How many audits occurred? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Recounts aren’t audits. How many audits occurred? 

I posted this last week.  There is also google for you. 

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I posted this last week.  There is also google for you. 

I’m only seeing Texas and two counties in Pennsylvania.  Are there more? Nit saying there weren’t , but google only showed me them. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m only seeing Texas and two counties in Pennsylvania.  Are there more? Nit saying there weren’t , but google only showed me them. 

I remember Michigan because Voltaire said Michigan didn't have an audit.  It was a small number of states, only where there were challenges by Republicans, and they call came up with the same result.

I’m seeing georgia did one on Fulton county, where numerous errors were found. Not enough for Trump to win, but it doesn’t appear it was statewide. 

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Exactly.

Yeah but it was only one county, where numerous errors were found. You would think that would trigger a statewide audit. Nonetheless, claiming audits were done on a significant scale doesn’t appear to be the case, so that claim shouldn’t be made 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah but it was only one county, where numerous errors were found. You would think that would trigger a statewide audit. Nonetheless, claiming audits were done on a significant scale doesn’t appear to be the case, so that claim shouldn’t be made 

It was a state wide audit

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/statewide-audit-results-reaffirm-biden-winner-georgia/story?id=74308105

And no one ever made the claim that there were audits on a significant scale.  Everything Trump tried to show voter fraud in 2020 failed.  It's simply dumb to state that the election was stolen anymore, but that's what he does.  He said was 2016 was rigged, 2020 was rigged, and now he's saying 2024 will be rigged.  It's what he does.  And you buy it.

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

I just listened to this.   Did you, or did you just search “worst economy of lifetime” in YouTube and copy paste?

1.  Despite the title, there was no actual discussion about what made it “the worst economy of his lifetime” as compared to other periods (and this guy is pretty old so he’s been through more than just 2008). The only comparison I heard him give was vs before the Covid pandemic.

2. There was also not much discussion about how it was impacting the lower classes worse, except for one comment about the “wealth distribution,” but that’s moreso driven by the rich getting richer.  In fact at one point the other host even commented about wages being up for the bottom 50%.

This video does nothing to support your argument.

35 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

It was a state wide audit

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/statewide-audit-results-reaffirm-biden-winner-georgia/story?id=74308105

And no one ever made the claim that there were audits on a significant scale.  Everything Trump tried to show voter fraud in 2020 failed.  It's simply dumb to state that the election was stolen anymore, but that's what he does.  He said was 2016 was rigged, 2020 was rigged, and now he's saying 2024 will be rigged.  It's what he does.  And you buy it.

It was the democrats that claimed the 2016 election was rigged after the fact. It was kind of a big deal. The claim remains.