Ron_Artest

This economy is so bad

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

NOT!

Don't believe what Clownzo tells you.

I don't think anyone believes what you spout. 

So no worries clownzo. 

14 million jobs. Anyone spouting that is a moron. That  would be impossible to “create” that many jobs in a couple of years. Just stfu. Where are all the new businesses and factories that all these people work in? They got built that fast? 

Don't believe your what you see with your own eyes everyday, believe what the internet tells you to believe! 

- The Educated

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

14 million jobs. Anyone spouting that is a moron. That  would be impossible to “create” that many jobs in a couple of years. Just stfu. Where are all the new businesses and factories that all these people work in? They got built that fast? 

I think he's counting all the Ukrainians we added to our payroll 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Commercial real estate vacancies at record levels all over the place. Huh? Where are the 14 million new workers working ? 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

🤣🤣🤣

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/PAYEMS

WRONG AGAIN! Cuck.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Commercial real estate vacancies at record levels all over the place. Huh? Where are the 14 million new workers working ? 

Work from home, chump 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Work from home, chump 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, those people had jobs and didn’t lose them, they ain’t new.  14 million. Lol. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, those people had jobs and didn’t lose them, they ain’t new.  14 million. Lol. 

Moving a work location isn't included in the new job numbers, cuck. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The main problems are mortgage rates and the inflation that people can see in their daily lives- so long as these remain high, all of the talk about the good economy won’t help Biden. 

But I think both will improve by the summer. 

26 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

PROGAGANDA SAY BIDEN ECONOMY DOING GREAT!  PROPAGANDA SAY THIS TRUE, SO MUST BE TRUE!

ALL PRAISE KOMRADE BIDEN!!!

Denying facts and data like a good MAGAturd 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

The main problems are mortgage rates and the inflation that people can see in their daily lives- so long as these remain high, all of the talk about the good economy won’t help Biden. 

Mortgage rates already started coming down

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Of course they will, it is time to elect the next President…. What you said is a given…

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Of course they will, it is time to elect the next President…. What you said is a given…

Sure. But isn’t that a good thing? I can’t think of any reasonable person who would want Biden to lose, given the alternative. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I don’t want either one of them to win.   

I cant believe the this once great country is now fighting over the next president, trump or biden, this country is in a shameful situation. 

Need to put God back in are schools, and vote for God to once run this country, it was a country when God was with it.  

21 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Mortgage rates already started coming down

You follow the government run press way to much, of course they want you to believe all is well, why don’t you go out and talk to people about their current crappy situation, which wasn’t better with the douche bag named trump.  

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

You follow the government run press way to much, of course they want you to believe all is well, why don’t you go out and talk to people about their current crappy situation, which wasn’t better with the douche bag named trump.  

I talk to people all the time dum dum.

44 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Wrong retard.

https://budget.house.gov/press-release/fact-check-biden-misleads-on-job-creation-statistics

https://www.iwf.org/2023/09/06/fact-check-did-president-biden-create-13-5-million-jobs-since-taking-office/

The jobs already existed and the [people went back to work after the covid scam. 

• Recovery versus “Creation.” Nearly 72 percent of all job gains since 2021 were simply jobs that were being recovered from the pandemic, not new job creation. In fact, when looking at today’s economy compared to pre-pandemic levels, employment is up only by 3.7 million.
    • On the other hand, prior to the pandemic, job creation under President Trump was 6.7 million—3 million more jobs than the current President.

17 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I cant believe the this once great country is now fighting over the next president, trump or biden, this country is in a shameful situation. 

Need to put God back in are schools, and vote for God to once run this country, it was a country when God was with it.  

I’m glad it works for you and all but the God stuff is a big pass. Keep that to your own house and let others do what works for them. 

20 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I'd settle for competent teachers. 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The place went to shet under the last guy at the end. That’s just what happened. The recovery has been above average.

😆

25 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I talk to people all the time dum dum.

Not of the things that matter, no you don’t.  

12 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I’m glad it works for you and all but the God stuff is a big pass. Keep that to your own house and let others do what works for them. 

Worked great for this country for a very long time, because of Gods blessings you live in it.  

Give God thanks.    What works for others is vain.  HTH. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Not available, God is.  HTH.  

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

And all the part-time jobs people took so they could pay their bills.....those are being counted as "new" jobs.....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Worked great for this country for a very long time, because of Gods blessings you live in it.  

This is the greatest country on the planet. Enjoy your book and respect that many don’t need it like you do.

14 minutes ago, weepaws said:

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This is the greatest country on the planet. Enjoy your book and respect that many don’t need it like you do.

We agree, because of God this is a great country, but because we removed God look at it today, we have trump or biden. 

The OP believes this economy is great,   How sad is it that one spends nine dollars on one gallon of gas and one carton of eggs.  

This country has moved away from God and his Grace.  

And you are wrong, everyone needs God.  Anything else is just vain.  HTH.  

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

I wish he did create all those "new" jobs but that is a fable. And I am not a Trump fan.

Fact Check:  

These claims are misleading. Here’s why.

• Recovery versus “Creation.” Nearly 72 percent of all job gains since 2021 were simply jobs that were being recovered from the pandemic, not new job creation. In fact, when looking at today’s economy compared to pre-pandemic levels, employment is up only by 3.7 million. Job creation under President Trump was 6.7 million—3 million more jobs than the current President.

7 minutes ago, weepaws said:

We agree, because of God this is a great country, but because we removed God look at it today, we have trump or biden. 

The OP believes this economy is great,   How sad is it that one spends nine dollars on one gallon of gas and one carton of eggs.  

This country has moved away from God and his Grace.  

And you are wrong, everyone needs God.  Anything else is just vain.  HTH.  

God is in the grocery biz?

Just went to a bougie grocery store (one almost certainly run by godless heathens)  and they had a variety of eggs from $3.50 to $11 a dozen.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Everyone is working two jobs to try keep up with inflation. 

16 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Boyo getting his information from a pimply paid Biden influencer.  Cultists. 

SAD!!!!

LOLOLOLOL

That’s not Boyo. It’s Rusty Pimpadoosh 

55 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Teachers  today are cowards. Many don’t like what’s going on but are too selfish to speak up. 

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

God is in the grocery biz?

Just went to a bougie grocery store (one almost certainly run by godless heathens)  and they had a variety of eggs from $3.50 to $11 a dozen.

Revelation 6:6.  A loaf of bread will soon cost one a whole days wage.  Is in the Bible , you need to know God.  This country is run by the heathens the biden and trumps and the USA government is not good.  No be fooled like the OP, this economy is awful, the government wants everything, this country which was once a God so blessed by God is now a shell of its old self.   We kill children like they are trash, we removed prayers from schools and trying to everywhere else one can go, this country mocks God.  But it’s also the whole world, doomsday is coming, I just want you to be ready, turn to the Lord, don’t trust in yourself, nor man.   God bless, I hope.