Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Trump paid off by China and Saudi Arabia

Just now, Raven Fan said:

lol

You're not very bright are you?  You don't understand a lot of what you read apparenlty.

Hey, aren't you the guy who said renting is better than owning?

🤣🤣🤣

what?

Just now, Cdub100 said:

It's weird you find it weird. In fact pretty much the entire rest of the world thinks it matters. Well other than white liberals and white brain-dead conservatives. So which one are you?

I don't know a single person in the US who GAF what religion someone is.  Other countries are based around religion, the US is not.

So again, WGAF what religion someone is?  What relevance does it have in the US?

I don't know a single person in the US who GAF what religion someone is.  Other countries are based around religion, the US is not.

So again, WGAF what religion someone is?  What relevance does it have in the US?

You should leave your moms basement more often.

what?

Just now, Cdub100 said:

You should leave your moms basement more often.

Why?  Aware me.

Who cares if someone in the US is christian or muslim or jewish or whatever?  What point are you trying to make?  When you shop or go to eat or go on vacation or choose where to work is the religion of those who own the businesses of importance to you?

Weird take. 

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

Why?  Aware me.

Who cares if someone in the US is christian or muslim or jewish or whatever?  What point are you trying to make?  When you shop or go to eat or go on vacation or choose where to work is the religion of those who own the businesses of importance to you?

Weird take. 

You believe everyone is the same with the same morals and beliefs? That's a weird take.

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You believe everyone is the same with the same morals and beliefs? That's a weird take.

I judge each person individually.  Their religion has zero input to me on what their morals and beliefs are.  And WTF do I care what someone's morals and beliefs are if I'm just transacting business with them?

Do you interview the chef before you eat at their restaurant?  How about the airline pilot before taking a flight?

You're on an island here I believe boyo. 

I judge each person individually.  Their religion has zero input to me on what their morals and beliefs are.  And WTF do I care what someone's morals and beliefs are if I'm just transacting business with them?

Do you interview the chef before you eat at their restaurant?  How about the airline pilot before taking a flight?

You're on an island here I believe boyo. 

Wow, so the beliefs a person is willing to die for. Something they hold at the core of their being has zero input. The island I'm on is called the rest of the world. Only certain white people have this "belief" you have. Unfortunately, it's a belief that's pushing us out. 

You probably agree with Jew Ben Shapiro when he says "I couldn't care less about the browning of America"

19 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

A new report by Democrats on the House Oversight committee documents more than $7.8 million in payments from at least 20 foreign governments — including China, Saudi Arabia and Qatar — to businesses owned by then-President Trump during two years of his presidential term.

It is illegal for presidents to accept any money from foreign governments without congressional approval per Article I of the U.S. Constitution, which states that "no person holding any office ... shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state."

Corruption.  Thy name is Trump.

It came from democrats? Yea it’s a lie then :lol: We already know for a fact Biden has taken money & is compromised by China. Now democrats think we are dumb enough to believe yet another one of their lies 🤣🤣🤣 Only president in HISTORY to lose money while in office yet he’s the one who was paid off 🤣 A little common sense goes a LONG way. Which your typical leftist doesn’t have. Just take a look at this retard and the ppl that agree with him lol 

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Wow, so the beliefs a person is willing to die for. Something they hold at the core of their being has zero input. The island I'm on is called the rest of the world. Only certain white people have this "belief" you have. Unfortunately, it's a belief that's pushing us out. 

You probably agree with Jew Ben Shapiro when he says "I couldn't care less about the browning of America"

So you walk around life transacting business only with people who have beliefs similar to you?

lol

I don't know a single person who GAF about anyone's religion?  And Jew Ben Shapiro?  lol

Plenty of christians probs don't care about the browning of america.

I see now, you hate jews just for being jews.  You're one of them.

Got it boyo.  I see plenty of low IQ incels who think just like you on other message boards.  Always incels, always conservatives, always blaming someone else for their own failings in life.

SAD

So you walk around life transacting business only with people who have beliefs similar to you?

"transacting business" This is the second time you've used those words. What does that mean

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

"transacting business" This is the second time you've used those words. What does that mean

Eating at a restaurant.  Flying in a plane.  The normal course of paying and being paid for goods and services.

4 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Eating at a restaurant.  Flying in a plane.  The normal course of paying and being paid for goods and services.

Cooking a cheeseburger and flying a plane are comparable jobs to you? You have some very weird takes...

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Cooking a cheeseburger and flying a plane are comparable jobs to you? You have some very weird takes...

Ok, flying a plane, your doctor, your lawyer, your stock broker, whatever.

You find out these people's values and morals before transacting business with them?

My surgeon was a budhist.  I have zero idea what her values or morals are.  Nor do I GAF.  She was the best qualified, the most recommended, that's what's important to me.

I'll bet jews have done a lot of good for you in your life and yet you hate them for being jews.

SAD

Ok, flying a plane, your doctor, your lawyer, your stock broker, whatever.

You find out these people's values and morals before transacting business with them?

My surgeon was a budhist.  I have zero idea what her values or morals are.  Nor do I GAF.  She was the best qualified, the most recommended, that's what's important to me.

I'll bet jews have done a lot of good for you in your life and yet you hate them for being jews.

SAD

flying a plane, I prefer a male non DEI hirer They make better pilots by far.

your doctor, definitely white male. I know for a fact they scored well and passed board exams without the help of DEI

your lawyer, Same as Doctor

your stock broker, Had a Jew steal a lot of money (high 6 figures) so that's a no they have caused me a lot of pain and that's not even talking about the terrible social policies they push.

Anyway, I will continue to notice..

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

your doctor, definitely white male. I know for a fact they scored well and passed board exams without the help of DEI

your stock broker, Had a Jew steal a lot of money (high 6 figures) so that's a no they have caused me a lot of pain and that's not even talking about the terrible social policies they push.

You do you boyo.  I'll continue to take Martin Luther King's advice when it comes to evaluating people and not judge them based on their skin color.

Just curious, if you walk onto a plane and there's a black or woman pilot do you just nope TF out of there?

18 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

So basically you only want to deal with white males 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

You do you boyo.  I'll continue to take Martin Luther King's advice when it comes to evaluating people and not judge them based on their skin color.

Just curious, if you walk onto a plane and there's a black or woman pilot do you just nope TF out of there?

Would be funny to see Cdub get shot by some white trash dude then end up in the ER with Muslim woman saving his life.

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Would be funny to see Cdub get shot by some white trash dude then end up in the ER with Muslim woman saving his life.

That would be quite ironical, that's for sure boyo.

It's like these conservatives haven't really given a ton of thought to their positions.

SAD

Oh and boyo, sorry you get harassed by being accused of being me since you got here.  I guess I broke many of the MAGAtard's brains and they obsess over me.  They see me around every corner and think every new poster is an alt of mine.

Kind of love this for them. 

10 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Liberals have weird fantasies. 

12 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

That would be quite ironical, that's for sure boyo.

It's like these conservatives haven't really given a ton of thought to their positions.

SAD

Oh and boyo, sorry you get harassed by being accused of being me since you got here.  I guess I broke many of the MAGAtard's brains and they obsess over me.  They see me around every corner and think every new poster is an alt of mine.

Kind of love this for them. 

It was an honor to be mistaken for you boyo.  You broke these MAGAturds brains and have taken up shop rent free.  They think about you 24/7.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

It was an honor to be mistaken for you boyo.  You broke these MAGAturds brains and have taken up shop rent free.  They think about you 24/7.

I don’t know about the honor part but the amount of energy these MAGAtards put into thinking about me is kinda troubling.

I broke their tiny brains quite bigly. 

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

So basically you only want to deal with white males 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

On the blind for important stuff.  You gonna chance your families health on a DEI hire? 

United, American and Southwest are on my no fly list. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

On the blind for important stuff.  You gonna chance your families health on a DEI hire? 

I don't judge people's abilities based on skin color or religion, Adolph.

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I don't judge people's abilities based on skin color or religion, Adolph.

So you deny that DEI is playing a role in people getting positions  in some very important fields? Not IT or selling insurance, wgaf about those insignificant, trite endeavors.  A monkey could do that stuff. We’re talking the medical field and aviation here. That’s no joke. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What if you fly Delta and the pilot is a black woman?  Vacation cancelled kids! 🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

What if you fly Delta and the pilot is a black woman?  Vacation cancelled kids! 🤣🤣🤣

That’s just some bad luck then. But I try and decrease the odds if I can. Don’t you? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you deny that DEI is playing a role in people getting platoons in some very important fields? 

I deny that unqualified people get hired into important fields based on their skin color

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

I deny that unqualified people get hired into important fields based on their skin color

Well, “qualified” has changed. The bar has  been significantly lowered. It’s a shame you are so unaware of these things. 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you deny that DEI is playing a role in people getting positions  in some very important fields? Not IT or selling insurance, wgaf about those insignificant, trite endeavors.  A monkey could do that stuff. We’re talking the medical field and aviation here. That’s no joke. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s just some bad luck then. But I try and decrease the odds if I can. Don’t you? 

So these inbred racist believe that every white male got his position on merit only.  Never because daddy or granddaddy went to the same school or started the company or any other legacy chit.  And that every single minority working in these fields is unqualified and nothing but a DEI hire.

Man and it's 2024.  These folks think it's still the 1950's and that minorities are all unqualified for anything other than being servants.

This is Trump's base.

SAD

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

NOOOOO!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I gotta say the abject racism here is appalling.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, “qualified” has changed. The bar has  been significantly lowered. It’s a shame you are so unaware of these things. 

I must be unaware of the rash of black airplane pilots that have crashed planes recently.  🤣🤣🤣

You literally know zero about the actual qualifications for any of these jobs.  Your job doesn't even require a high school degree, let alone college.  You may be the most unqualified person to speak on these matters on this entire alt right cesspool.

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

So these inbred racist believe that every white male got his position on merit only.  Never because daddy or granddaddy went to the same school or started the company or any other legacy chit.  And that every single minority working in these fields is unqualified and nothing but a DEI hire.

Man and it's 2024.  These folks think it's still the 1950's and that minorities are all unqualified for anything other than being servants.

This is Trump's base.

SAD

Oh I believe nepotism and having access to a network while others don’t is completely unfair. I don’t like that at all. But the big problem arises when the standards are lowered. 

You literally know zero about the actual qualifications for any of these jobs.  Your job doesn't even require a high school degree, let alone college.  You may be the most unqualified person to speak on these matters on this entire alt right cesspool.

Don’t you live in an old, small, shitty ranch house? I don’t. 

Oh I believe nepotism and having access to a network while others don’t is completely unfair. I don’t like that at all. But the big problem arises when the standards are lowered. 

That's exactly what nepotism is you monkey.  Yet you worship the white man as the only race and gender "qualified" despite so many having had to do very little to accomplish it.  The so called DEI hires I 100% guarantee had to work much harder and jump through many more hoops than your beloved white males.

Racist gonna racist. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Don’t you live in an old, small, shitty ranch house? I don’t. 

Your job doesn't require a high school diploma monkey.  Literally anyone is qualified to do it.  And I live in a nice, small rancher boyo.