Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Trump paid off by China and Saudi Arabia

A new report by Democrats on the House Oversight committee documents more than $7.8 million in payments from at least 20 foreign governments — including China, Saudi Arabia and Qatar — to businesses owned by then-President Trump during two years of his presidential term.

It is illegal for presidents to accept any money from foreign governments without congressional approval per Article I of the U.S. Constitution, which states that "no person holding any office ... shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state."

Corruption.  Thy name is Trump.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Psychic Observer said:

A new report by Democrats on the House Oversight committee documents more than $7.8 million in payments from at least 20 foreign governments — including China, Saudi Arabia and Qatar — to businesses owned by then-President Trump during two years of his presidential term.

It is illegal for presidents to accept any money from foreign governments without congressional approval per Article I of the U.S. Constitution, which states that "no person holding any office ... shall, without the consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state."

You're pathetic. 🤣

8 hours ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Trump wasn't allowed to run any of his businesses while he was POTUS. So he couldn't have accepted the money. 

Very fake news. Soft minded liberals love being lied to. 

Gosh maybe they can run phony impeachments on Trump/China and Trump/Saudi collusion if he wins again.  That would be something new.

Every elected official that owns stock even in a blind trust makes money from other countries while in office. 

LOL.....the f-ing authoritarian bastards manufactured this recycled non-Story to take your bootlicking eyes off the massive corruption and sickness exposed by the Epstein files.  What a bunch of butt-licking dumbfuks. 

Our authoritarian bastard government runs a pedophile island to entrap and blackmail the most powerful people in the world and then kills off their puppet leader in prison and covers it all up....hey, but Trump owns a business which foreigners visit.  

• Thanks 1

This is a gift.   If Democrats think playing tit-for-tat on this one is a good idea, they are even more dumb than I thought.....they are setting their guy up.....hilarious....🤣

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This is a gift.   If Democrats think playing tit-for-tat on this one is a good idea, they are even more dumb than I thought.....they are setting their guy up.....hilarious....🤣

:cough: Jared Kushner 2 Billion :cough: 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Take him down, what do I care about Jared Kushner....hell, take down the entire Trump family...knock your socks off, champ  :cheers:

Once that is done, we have all the precedent we need....to go after the other criminals in power.   :Mr-T:

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Take him down, what do I care about Jared Kushner....hell, take down the entire Trump family...knock your socks off, champ  :cheers:

Once that is done, we have all the precedent we need....to go after the other criminals in power.   :Mr-T:

It’s funny watching this go back and forth with whoever has the majority in the House. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

It’s funny watching this go back and forth with whoever has the majority in the House. 

I am less amused. I think the perversion of our systems is a recipe for disaster eventually as each side is either trying to out-do the other, or sacrifices good sense to pursue power. 

We should collectively abhor it....but people have lost their sense of citizenship, they instead suckle at the teat of a political party. Too many have abandoned reason and decency to instead defend powerful people.....its a despicable place we find ourselves

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

They should prosecute him for that and find out.  But instead they are using that to force Kushner to provide evidence against Trump in the flimsy case down in Georgia.  Kushner is a corrupt POS, and if he knew anything which tied Trump to that Trump would have problems. But he doesn't, so they are trying to criminalize Trump legal maneuvers to win an election. 

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

They should prosecute him for that and find out.  But instead they are using that to force Kushner to provide evidence against Trump in the flimsy case down in Georgia.  Kushner is a corrupt POS, and if he knew anything which tied Trump to that Trump would have problems. But he doesn't, so they are trying to criminalize Trump legal maneuvers to win an election. 

Please contact your Congressman and ask for them to investigate 😂

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Please contact your Congressman and ask for them to investigate 😂

Oh the FBI, CIA and DOJ investigated the hell out of it and found nothing.  The Bidens all the FBI, CIA and DOJ has done is provide cover and offer sweetheart immunity deals. Why don't you debate someone ignorant so all your BS and lies are not swatted down so easily?

3 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Oh the FBI, CIA and DOJ investigated the hell out of it and found nothing.  The Bidens all the FBI, CIA and DOJ has done is provide cover and offer sweetheart immunity deals. Why don't you debate someone ignorant so all your lies are not swatted down so easily?

Or maybe there’s nothing illegal per se being related to someone in power and connected. Unseemly and sleezy, sure. It does make for cable news hits and podcasters. 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Or maybe there’s nothing illegal per se being related to someone in power and connected. Unseemly and sleezy, sure. It does make for cable news hits and podcasters. 

I have had more than enough training on government ethics to know these are clear violations of ethics law. 

I have had more than enough training on government ethics to know these are clear violations of ethics law. 

Bootlicking 101 or An Authoritarian Bastards Seminar?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Bootlicking 101 or An Authoritarian Bastards Seminar?

Just government ethics training.  The rules and regulatuons that peons are required to follow.  The authoritarian bastards are above such things. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Just government ethics training.  The rules and regulatuons that peons are required to follow.  The authoritarian bastards are above such things. 

There is def something to that. Not like this is limited to government. 

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

There is def something to that. Not like this is limited to government. 

No, but anytime you concentrate and centralize power it is disastrous.   We are on the brink of falling into complete authoritarian rule, and it is not Trump pushing us there.   It is the establishment power in Washington which controls the mega-corporations and federal executive bureaucracies.  And you just keep voting for these bastards as they expand their power and steal your rights away because you are scared of the boogeymen they created with their propaganda media.   

No, but anytime you concentrate and centralize power it is disastrous.   We are on the brink of falling into complete authoritarian rule, and it is not Trump pushing us there.   It is the establishment power in Washington which controls the mega-corporations and federal executive bureaucracies.  And you just keep voting for these bastards as they expand their power and steal your rights away because you are scared of the boogeymen they created with their propaganda media.   

Agree.

Moreover, Liberals always tell you what they are up to.  Any accusation arising from the left should be immediately interpreted as something they are actively engaged in.

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

So like the government telling you what jobs to do?  Confiscating your money?  Not letting you own property?

Those my friends are the hallmarks of "complete authoritarian rule" as you so laughably claim.  And weird that this "complete authoritarian rule" let's folks keep their firearms.  That's also at odds with your pathetic statement.

Apologies for destroying your stupid CT addled brain so thoroughly, but it had to be done. 

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Agree.

Moreover, Liberals always tell you what they are up to.  Any accusation arising from the left should be immediately interpreted as something they are actively engaged in.

😂 this isn’t a liberal thing, this is a people thing.

• Like 1

I don't get what the liberals keep saying about Trump being Hitler. He acted as a no nonsense president who sent out mean tweets. I can only wish Hitler was like Trump. 

All Trump did to the pvssy democrats was say 'fock you to you radical liberals and your garbage agendas" and the news reporters bullshlt and since then faced allegations that no one could prove. 

Most vetted president of all time.

Put him back in office and enjoy the results and shut up. 

How do we move on as a nation when so many on the left fall for misinformation? 

They are so easily brainwashed and believe everything they are told without question. Sad.

11 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It is not liberal at all.  But today it is mostly coming from the left with a significant support from those on the right. A lot of the foundation started in the anti-communism movement after WW II.  We are turning into the enemy we fought against. 

17 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Interesting, that has not been my experience....

23 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I don't get what the liberals keep saying about Trump being Hitler. He acted as a no nonsense president who sent out mean tweets. I can only wish Hitler was like Trump. 

All Trump did to the pvssy democrats was say 'fock you to you radical liberals and your garbage agendas" and the news reporters bullshlt and since then faced allegations that no one could prove. 

Most vetted president of all time.

Put him back in office and enjoy the results and shut up. 

Results like stagnant GDP?  Largest 4 year increase to the debt ever?  Top 10 worst handling of the pandemic?  Destroyed supply chains?  The rest of the world laughing at the US?  NATO fractured and almost broken?  Constant crying to the Fed to keep the money printer on and interest rates near zero?

Yea, sign me up for more of that!

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Interesting, that has not been my experience....

The history of politics is littered with people doing this from all walks. 

2 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Results like stagnant GDP?  Largest 4 year increase to the debt ever?  Top 10 worst handling of the pandemic?  Destroyed supply chains?  The rest of the world laughing at the US?  NATO fractured and almost broken?  Constant crying to the Fed to keep the money printer on and interest rates near zero?

Yea, sign me up for more of that!

Ignorant. Again. 

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The history of politics is littered with people doing this from all walks. 

Perhaps.  I cannot object to those who did it in the past, and am unwilling to accept it now based on bad behaviors of the past. 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

How do we move on as a nation when so many on the left fall for misinformation? 

They are so easily brainwashed and believe everything they are told without question. Sad.

With this current government, we will be going backwards, doesn’t matter who is the puppet = president 

How come criticizing Soros is antisemitic but doing it to Kushner isn’t? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come criticizing Soros is antisemitic but doing it to Kushner isn’t? 

The simple fact of noticing a person is a jew is antisemitic.

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

The simple fact of noticing a person is a jew is antisemitic.

What does it matter what religion someone is?

Weird take.

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

Weird take.

WTF? 

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

Weird take.

It's weird you find it weird. In fact pretty much the entire rest of the world thinks it matters. Well other than white liberals and white brain-dead conservatives. So which one are you?

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

WTF? 

lol

You're not very bright are you?  You don't understand a lot of what you read apparenlty.

Hey, aren't you the guy who said renting is better than owning?

🤣🤣🤣