Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Wildcard Weekend: Eagles at Buccaneers

Inactives -

Eagles: S Reed Blankenship, WR A.J. Brown, S Sydney Brown, QB Tanner McKee (3d QB), DT Moro Ojomo, RB Rashaad Penny, OL Tyler Steen

Buccaneers: WR Rakim Jarrett, LB J.J. Russell, LB Markees Watts, OL Brandon Walton, RB Patrick Laird, OLB Jose Ramirez, QB John Wolford (QB3)

Line: PHI -3.0
Total: 43.5

They just tried to pull Jalen Hurts head off!!!  Can you imagine that ever happening to Tom Brady?? Ridiculous and unfair. 

To be fair, the Eagles are rough on Mayfield as well. 

Go Mayfield 

Cry Eagles Cry 🤣

Eagles defense was so bad, as bad as Green Bay a few weeks ago, where they make a backup QB look like Pat Mahomes.  I think the Eagles need to clean house after getting dumbed on by Mayfield.

8 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Eagles defense was so bad, as bad as Green Bay a few weeks ago, where they make a backup QB look like Pat Mahomes.  I think the Eagles need to clean house after getting dumbed on by Mayfield.

Jalen Hurts and their entire offensive scheme really, just a gimmick. He was always the kind of player, that once he was around a bit and they had a defensive playbook on him, he's mediocre.

They were lucky to have the success they did last season

2 hours ago, polecatt said:

Jalen Hurts and their entire offensive scheme really, just a gimmick. He was always the kind of player, that once he was around a bit and they had a defensive playbook on him, he's mediocre.

They were lucky to have the success they did last season

I don't completely agree or disagree with you.  I don't think Hurts is as good as what people made him out to be, but I think he's a decent QB.  I think he's on par with Dak.  Highly overrated because people think they're great... but they are, "pretty solid".  They are guys you can win with, but not guys that can carry you.  Use them the right way, instead of being super stars, and the results should be good.

I think a lot of people simply look at ff points like I do, I’m not so sure how good of a Qb Hurts is, but he produces a lot of ff points.  

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I think he's on par with Dak. 

I agree 100%!

Dak can play great, and put up huge numbers, look like the 2nd coming of Dan Marino or Brett Favre when he's on a loaded team, playing a bad opponent. Yet, when he faces a decent team he turns into Blaine Gabbert.

I think Jalen is cut from the same mold.

18 hours ago, weepaws said:

I think a lot of people simply look at ff points like I do, I’m not so sure how good of a Qb Hurts is, but he produces a lot of ff points.  

Lol

19 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lol

I agree, let’s take Dak and compare him to Mahomes, Is Dak considered a better player over Mahomes no, this past season which of the two would I rather have had, The one that scored the most ff points. Dak  

I do agree it’s silly, but winning money is a good thing.  

Thanks.