Sign in to follow this  
JagFan

No Need To Watch Today - The Fix Is In

It’s already decided by the NFL…the SB logo is purple and red.  Load up on Ravens and Niners if you’re playing DFS today.

11 minutes ago, JagFan said:

It’s already decided by the NFL…the SB logo is purple and red.  Load up on Ravens and Niners if you’re playing DFS today.

The NFL wants the Chiefs. They want Taylor Swifts rat face all over that TV for the Superbowl. 

30 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

The NFL wants the Chiefs. They want Taylor Swifts rat face all over that TV for the Superbowl. 

I know, and don’t get it.  She already said shes moving out of the country in November, and I can’t wait!

Just now, JagFan said:

I know, and don’t get it.  She already said shes moving out of the country in November, and I can’t wait!

Good riddance Taylor, take Travis with you. 

3 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

You called it.  This is one of the worst officiated games I’ve ever watched.  They clearly have the refs making sure KC wins

3 hours ago, JagFan said:

I don’t think so. 

On 1/28/2024 at 1:51 PM, JagFan said:

What a wetodd

The NFL wants nothing more than to see Taylor Swift's Rat Face on the podium with Kelce. 

That would be their dream scenario. It's going to happen. 

Yeah, I'm sure the NFL wanted the Chiefs to win just so the ratings and NFL image can benefit from showing Taylor Swifts mug over and over during the game. I just hope they show her when she's sad and or crying when her BBF(best boy friend) isn't playing well and the Chiefs get outscored and lose the game. Regardless I'm sure they'll be showing her again on the sidelines after the game petting, kissing ,crying and trying to console poor Travis Kelce because the Chiefs have lost the superbowl and she couldn't do anything to influence the outcome. She'll probably yell Travis, don't worry baby, I'll give the league enough money to make sure you win it next year. Bye Bye Chiefs.

I think Taylor shows up, wearing a red number 87 onesie. At half time, when the Chiefs are down by 7, she reads the quote from David Carr about how much hotter George Kittle is than Travis Kelce. She jumps ship, dons a deep red number 85 jersey, which adds up to her favorite number 13. At that moment, Olivia Culpo and TSwizzy become best friends, and the 49ers lose from a last second field goal by Kadarious Toney.

9 hours ago, DocNiner said:

Yeah, I'm sure the NFL wanted the Chiefs to win just so the ratings and NFL image can benefit from showing Taylor Swifts mug over and over during the game. I just hope they show her when she's sad and or crying when her BBF(best boy friend) isn't playing well and the Chiefs get outscored and lose the game. Regardless I'm sure they'll be showing her again on the sidelines after the game petting, kissing ,crying and trying to console poor Travis Kelce because the Chiefs have lost the superbowl and she couldn't do anything to influence the outcome. She'll probably yell Travis, don't worry baby, I'll give the league enough money to make sure you win it next year. Bye Bye Chiefs.

Come on Doc, lighten up.  They’re a perfect match.  He thinks he’s funny, and she thinks she can sing.  Plus, you won’t care anything about this topic after your 9ers embarrass them Sunday night!

On 2/8/2024 at 10:22 PM, JagFan said:

Come on Doc, lighten up.  They’re a perfect match.  He thinks he’s funny, and she thinks she can sing.  Plus, you won’t care anything about this topic after your 9ers embarrass them Sunday night!

Yeah true, after Sunday Ttavis & Taylor will be an afterthought. They'll probably do an interview together and Swifty will say she's standing by her man, console him and say he's gonna go with her on her tour to take his mind off the Chiefs loss, LOL. Gotta admit thought the 2 have been entertaining but this is football not lifestyles of the rich and famous.

On 2/8/2024 at 1:29 PM, LaChup said:

I think Taylor shows up, wearing a red number 87 onesie. At half time, when the Chiefs are down by 7, she reads the quote from David Carr about how much hotter George Kittle is than Travis Kelce. She jumps ship, dons a deep red number 85 jersey, which adds up to her favorite number 13. At that moment, Olivia Culpo and TSwizzy become best friends, and the 49ers lose from a last second field goal by Kadarious Toney.

Like what you said but I think after she jumps ship for Kittle she's.elated as.with 5 seconds left jn the game since Moody is injured, her new man George Kittle comes on to kick a 30 yd. FG to give the 48ers a 2 py. victory. Ohh the drama!!!

I expect the camera crews to give equal WAG time to Olivia Culpo.