Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Top Selling NFL Jerseys per State

If the Giants and Jets were not so bad, I wonder if Hurts would still have NJ.  Probably. Northern NJ will always split between NYG/NYJ while southern NJ will be all Philly. 

27 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

If the Giants and Jets were not so bad, I wonder if Hurts would still have NJ.  Probably. Northern NJ will always split between NYG/NYJ while southern NJ will be all Philly. 

Top selling jersey in the NFL in december.  Houston and dallas metro area are very similar in population and Houston has the young stud QB, yet 3 Dallas players in the top 6 all ahead of Stroud :lol:

https://www.nflshop.com/top-selling-jerseys/x-249520+z-98608802-3043109587

10 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Houston has the young stud QB, yet 3 Dallas players in the top 6 all ahead of Stroud :lol:

Houston will never win the Merch wars in Texas, no matter how good they are. 

Hurts is tops in AZ?  That makes no sense; there isn't a large Philly/Eagles contingency here.  If not a Cardinal, I would expect a Cowpuke jersey based on the demographic here.

54 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Hurts is tops in AZ?  That makes no sense; there isn't a large Philly/Eagles contingency here.  If not a Cardinal, I would expect a Cowpuke jersey based on the demographic here.

Nobody wants any Cards merchandise.

7 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Nobody wants any Cards merchandise.

I get that, although that wasn't always the case (Fitzgerald, Tillman jerseys for instance, and Kyler before he got hurt).  But Hurts makes no sense.  Cowboys have always been popular here due to their popularity with the hispanic community (plus they were the "home" team here before the Cards came in '88).  Otherwise we have mostly midwest transplants, particularly Chicago but any of those desolate, cold hellholes.  Also increasingly Cali transplants, but more SoCal, so that influences baseball (Dodgers) and basketball (Lakers) more than the NFL.

Eagles, meh.

I personally have never bought a jersey. Ever. To me, if you’re over thirty, you look stoopid wearing it in public. Actual games I get, but anywhere else is just dumb to me. I’ve got some great Saints wear. Shirts, visors, pajamas, sweaters, etc. I

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I get that, although that wasn't always the case (Fitzgerald, Tillman jerseys for instance, and Kyler before he got hurt).  But Hurts makes no sense.  Cowboys have always been popular here due to their popularity with the hispanic community (plus they were the "home" team here before the Cards came in '88).  Otherwise we have mostly midwest transplants, particularly Chicago but any of those desolate, cold hellholes.  Also increasingly Cali transplants, but more SoCal, so that influences baseball (Dodgers) and basketball (Lakers) more than the NFL.

Eagles, meh.

Yea I figured in the past the names you mentioned sold in Zona but now not to many star players. Yea Hurts is odd and being in PA I imagine Watt had to be high on the list too.

Arizona isn't exactly the football meca that Philly, NY, Dallas, Chicago and Pittsburgh are. People actually car about these teams outside of their respected Cities.

Nobody cares about AZ, LA, Houston, Miami or Jacksonville outside of those regions. 

15 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I personally have never bought a jersey. Ever. To me, if you’re over thirty, you look stoopid wearing it in public. Actual games I get, but anywhere else is just dumb to me. I’ve got some great Saints wear. Shirts, visors, pajamas, sweaters, etc. I

I have Texans pajamas since pajamas is what I am usually wearing on a lazy Sunday afternoon around the house in the fall.