The Real timschochet

Timmy’s thread for general discussion

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Whats the message? I should fear and hate transsexuals? Sorry I don’t. 

“Serious discussion and debate”…

sorry I won’t post anything else that discredits your fragile core beliefs.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

“Serious discussion and debate”…

sorry I won’t post anything else that discredits your fragile core beliefs.  

Offer some and I’ll respond. 

49 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Whats the message? I should fear and hate transsexuals? Sorry I don’t. 

Why do you always add the word "fear" to "hate"?

32 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Offer some and I’ll respond. 

Why?  Debating you is futile.  You’re too entrenched in your opinions. You either choose to ignore facts, are unaware, or just don’t believe them. My post was just a reminder of that fact.  Your initial response was something unfunny referencing an obsession with trans people (I’m not the one who said they would have seks with a man’s surgical wound, btw).  It hasn’t been too long ago that you had to be schooled by a poster on what an actual legal asylee is and the actions encumbered upon them to justify that title.  And, you probably still think puberty blockers are safe and completely reversible because the “medical experts” have told you so.  

2 hours ago, jonmx said:

The media, that lies 24/7 and brainwashed complete buffoon like you. The big tech who censors normal Americans who speaknthe truth.  The federal government who illegal spies and tacks us and drives the censorship.  The two tiered justice system which treats conservatives like animals.  

So the same media that brainwashed me has also inspired you to hate everyone that's not a white Christian conservative. Got it.

You are a blathering dipshitt of staggering proportions. You can't even keep straight who you're angry with. Seek help.

Just now, Fnord said:

So the same media that brainwashed me has also inspired you to hate everyone that's not a white Christian conservative. Got it.

You are a blathering dipshitt of staggering proportions. You can't even keep straight who you're angry with. Seek help.

Go fuk yourself you lying POS.  I don't watch media and I don't hate non-white liberals.   I hate people who bootlick for the authoritarian state.  Jackasses like you.  

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

So the same media that brainwashed me...

First get past allowing yourself to being brainwashed.

Liberals are idiots. Just say no.

58 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Go fuk yourself you lying POS.  I don't watch media and I don't hate non-white liberals.   I hate people who bootlick for the authoritarian state.  Jackasses like you.  

What am I lying about? I'm going off the words YOU typed. If you're delusional enough to think Donald Trump is the guy who's going to save you from authoritarianism, you're the one lying to yourself. Fuking terrorist.

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

What am I lying about? I'm going off the words YOU typed. If you're delusional enough to think Donald Trump is the guy who's going to save you from authoritarianism, you're the one lying to yourself. Fuking terrorist.

jeez, what a dumbass...

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I could have just as easily written “Thanks Trump”- because he and the Republicans refused to pass the border bill which would have helped. 

But I don’t blame Trump. Because blaming people for acts they didn’t commit is the height of immaturity and a sure sign of extremism and I don’t want to be that guy. I feel sorry for you. 

Tell us you don't know what was in the bill without telling us you don't know what was in the bill. 

Marjorie Taylor Greene may have just enabled funding for Ukraine. The motion to vacate will eventually force a vote on the Soeaker, threatening chaos again. But Hakeem Jeffries has indicated he’ll get the Dems to vote for Johnson in exchange for Ukraine funding. 

Fani Willis: “The train is coming”. 
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/03/23/politics/fulton-county-da-fani-willis-says-the-train-is-comingfor-trump-and-his-co-defendants

I love her. This isn’t like the New York case, which I’m unsure about. Here Trump is very clearly guilty and he really belongs in jail. They tried to make a big deal about her relationship with the other DA and that was really stupid- who cares? It has nothing to do with the case. Really hoping this is the one that takes Trump down. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Fani Willis: “The train is coming”. 
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/03/23/politics/fulton-county-da-fani-willis-says-the-train-is-comingfor-trump-and-his-co-defendants

I love her. This isn’t like the New York case, which I’m unsure about. Here Trump is very clearly guilty and he really belongs in jail. They tried to make a big deal about her relationship with the other DA and that was really stupid- who cares? It has nothing to do with the case. Really hoping this is the one that takes Trump down. 

The current first page of this forum demonstrates how only a couple of people here can pollute all reasonable discourse with truly ugly and moronic rhetoric- it’s the main reason I’ve chosen to stick in this thread. 

Of course they pollute this thread as well, just look at the last couple of posts. But they’re easier to bypass here. 

The latest insipid argument, brought to us by the same morons who post that Joe Biden is a pedophile, is that there is no difference between the racist Democratic Party of the pre-Civil Rights era and today’s progressive, pro-woke Democrats. Actually to call this an  “argument” is probably too complimentary. It can only be offered by people with no sense of history and those who feel guilty that the party they support is featuring an open bigot as their leader. They should feel guilty; they’ll never live it down. 

• Haha 2

Of course they pollute this thread as well, just look at the last couple of posts. But they’re easier to bypass here. 

Care to clarify why you voted for your Cultist Hero Joe Biden when he's a known racist? Sounds like you should take off the black face & white lips and pretend you're not. 

5 hours ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Care to clarify why you voted for your Cultist Hero Joe Biden when he's a known racist? Sounds like you should take off the black face & white lips and pretend you're not. 

You’re wasting your time. Byrd, much a couple Republicans I can think of, repudiated the racism if his earlier years. Biden correctly gave him the benefit of the doubt. It’s very silly of you to bring this up. 
Joe Biden supports ending institutionalized racism in our police forces, increasing education benefits for black people, supporting the inner cities, restoring voting rights that Republicans are trying to remove. This is why the vast majority of African-Americans, as well as most of those who give a damn about racism, will be voting for him. Whatever reasonable claims Republicans may have made in the past about this issue has been destroyed by their support of Donald Trump. Until he’s gone you don’t even get to talk about this subject because you have no credibility. 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

You’re wasting your time. 

Yet you keep posting dumb shlt.

Liberals = retarded racists. 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’re wasting your time. Byrd, much a couple Republicans I can think of, repudiated the racism if his earlier years. Biden correctly gave him the benefit of the doubt. It’s very silly of you to bring this up. 
Joe Biden supports ending institutionalized racism in our police forces, increasing education benefits for black people, supporting the inner cities, restoring voting rights that Republicans are trying to remove. This is why the vast majority of African-Americans, as well as most of those who give a damn about racism, will be voting for him. Whatever reasonable claims Republicans may have made in the past about this issue has been destroyed by their support of Donald Trump. Until he’s gone you don’t even get to talk about this subject because you have no credibility. 

Voting rights....lol, what a canard.  It is only the ivory tower woke racist idiots who believe blacks are too dumb and incapable of getting an ID.  Virtually every functioning adult citizen has a state ID.  Ask any black on the street if they believe it is too hard for blacks to get an ID and they would punch you for uttering such a racist tripe. 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Somewhere close to 90% of black people in recent history have voted Democrat.  90% of people can't agree that the sun rises in the east.  They aren't voting Democrat because each and every one is doing a deep intellectual analysis and concluding that the Democratic party is the objective answer for them.  They do so because they are programmed to do it, through family, friends, community influences.

This isn't unique to black people.  My mom was raised in union, blue dog Democrat NE PA, and readily admitted that she typically voted Democrat down the line.  And there are certainly people, including many here, who just vote Rep or MAGA down the line.

But please, be intellectually honest.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Somewhere close to 90% of black people in recent history have voted Democrat.  90% of people can't agree that the sun rises in the east.  They aren't voting Democrat because each and every one is doing a deep intellectual analysis and concluding that the Democratic party is the objective answer for them.  They do so because they are programmed to do it, through family, friends, community influences.

This isn't unique to black people.  My mom was raised in union, blue dog Democrat NE PA, and readily admitted that she typically voted Democrat down the line.  And there are certainly people, including many here, who just vote Rep or MAGA down the line.

But please, be intellectually honest.

I think what you wrote here is a fair analysis for some black people, sure. For most black people who vote Democrat? I don’t agree. Do most of them do a deep step by step analysis? Of course not. Do they do some kind of analysis? Of course they do. Is it a reasonable, though simple analysis? Here I suspect we may differ based on our philosophical beliefs. But I think that when you have a guy like Donald Trump representing the other side (rather than say a traditional Republican like Bush or Romney or Reagan) then it becomes a whole lot easier for a black oerson, IMO, to vote Democrat. And that is my honest answer. 

I think what you wrote here is a fair analysis for some black people, sure. For most black people who vote Democrat? I don’t agree. Do most of them do a deep step by step analysis? Of course not. Do they do some kind of analysis? Of course they do. Is it a reasonable, though simple analysis? Here I suspect we may differ based on our philosophical beliefs. But I think that when you have a guy like Donald Trump representing the other side (rather than say a traditional Republican like Bush or Romney or Reagan) then it becomes a whole lot easier for a black oerson, IMO, to vote Democrat. And that is my honest answer. 

And yet, the 90% was back in the "traditional" Rep candidates like you mentioned, and very few voted Rep.  It's only now, with Trump, that Reps are making a dent in the black vote.

Thoughts?

49 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

And yet, the 90% was back in the "traditional" Rep candidates like you mentioned, and very few voted Rep.  It's only now, with Trump, that Reps are making a dent in the black vote.

Thoughts?

1. Brilliant branding by Trump (like insisting on his name on the Covid checks.) I will admit that Trump is a genius when it comes to stuff like this. 

2. Many black people are dissatisfied with Democrats for not getting stuff done like the George Floyd Act, voting rights act, etc. Illogically some  respond by voting for the other side which opposes these proposals and are the reason they didn’t happen , but that’s the price we pay for binary politics. Don’t  get me wrong I very much approve of our two party system but one of the drawbacks is you’re always forced to choose one or the other. You can’t truly express your frustration with one side unless you choose the other. 

2. Actually the numbers suggest that black voting for Democrats during the Obama era was the true anomaly, for pretty obvious reasons. Once Obama left the scene the black voting percentages reverted to the figures from before. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

The proposed Texas law presents an obvious truth about attempts to “fight” undocumented immigration: there is no way to do it without racism. How are police to identify who is an undocumented immigrant? Simply put, by stopping Hispanics and asking for their papers. Beyond the cost of such efforts (much higher than the supposed economic burdens of undocumented immigrants even now) such moves will create racial tensions and an impossible situation. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The proposed Texas law presents an obvious truth about attempts to “fight” undocumented immigration: there is no way to do it without racism. How are police to identify who is an undocumented immigrant? Simply put, by stopping Hispanics and asking for their papers. Beyond the cost of such efforts (much higher than the supposed economic burdens of undocumented immigrants even now) such moves will create racial tensions and an impossible situation. 

Just shut the fock up. Seriously with your racist shlt, and your love of illegals. 

EVERYONE KNOWS you don't know what racism is and that you love illegals. 

Now just fock off. 

8 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Just shut the fock up. Seriously with your racist shlt, and your love of illegals. 

EVERYONE KNOWS you don't know what racism is and that you love illegals. 

Now just fock off. 

This sort of a response is when I know I’ve won the debate. No rebuttal; only “Fock off.” 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

This sort of a response is when I know I’ve won the debate. No rebuttal; only “Fock off.” 

No. There comes a point when you can't reason with stupid. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

People keep telling me this. But I try to respond to you anyhow. 

Oh boy. :doh:

13 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Do you know more than 5 black folks?

1 minute ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Do you know more than 5 black folks?

He sees them on tv. He likes to watch don lemon and that supreme court lady who doesn't know what a woman is but they made her a justice anyway because she's black. 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

At least GUTTERBOY RON and his family were in attendance. 

Are you trying to let us know here that rednecks are homophobic? Gee, that’s a new thought…

I’m guessing a lot of those who chose not to attend are deathly afraid of their own sexuality. That’s usually the reason people are so anti-gay, and why they’re so obsessed with this topic. Something you might be a little familiar with? 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

At least GUTTERBOY RON and his family were in attendance. 

In college, back when there were only two types of sexes, straight and ghey, the gay/lesbian union (GLU), had a pink triangle day. "Everyone in support of GLU wears a pink triangle on Friday!!"

No one wore a triangle. So two weeks later, they tried pink shirt day. "Everyone in support of GLU wears a pink shirt!!!"

No one wore a pink shirt.

Then they got a brilliant idea to gain support. "Friday is jeans day! Everyone who wears jeans on campus supports the GLU!!!"

A lot of teenagers "supported" that day.

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Are you trying to let us know here that rednecks are homophobic?

No phobia. They simply hate gheys. They believe in being normal.