Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Kansas City mayor accuses governor of racial 'dog whistle' for calling Super Bowl parade shooters 'thugs'

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Were they correct?

If “race isn’t an issue” for you, then that shouldn’t be the first thing you bring up, dummy

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

GC righties that won’t admit they are racist:  race isn’t an issue

Also GC righties that won’t admit they are racist: let me guess what color this shooter is!!

GC lefties that won't admit they are racist: Race is always the issue.

Also GC lefties that won't admit they are racists: Don't talk about it being a hate crime unless it's a white killing a black!!

Everyone just stop and realize how ridiculous this is.  

These are dems at work. 

11 hours ago, squistion said:

The term "thugs" has been used as a pejorative against blacks in recent years. I really don't recall it being used in describing whites. 

Lmao.  You are such a fairy.  I couldnt imagine going through life in your misguided shoes.  

10 hours ago, squistion said:

I wouldn't use thugs as I might be labeled as a racist. Not sure term I would use, but not that. 

Lmao.   Imagine growing up having to have this as a father.   

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Actually they would, it’s the law, until they are charged as adults.  We’ll probably get the names once the charges are upgraded

https://revisor.mo.gov/main/OneSection.aspx?section=211.321

Go back to your RNC glory hole 

If the criminals were white not one person would care about how they are referred.   Not a single person.  

Funny how that works

7 hours ago, squistion said:

I am not offended, but some other folks are.

Yeah, they are called Dems.  The biggest poosays in America.   Sad and pathetic.  

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

If “race isn’t an issue” for you, then that shouldn’t be the first thing you bring up, dummy

Because it's normally true. Most violent crimes are statistically committed by Blacks and minorities. 

Stop being such a snowflake, the truth is the truth. It's not racism when true. 

The violent KC murdering thugs were indeed Black, fact??? 

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Race is an issue. Black people are killing whites at record pace. It needs to be spoken about and addressed for the hate crime problem that it is. 

Nothing like protecting people who shoot up a parade. But hey the left has not much shame.  Criminals are good.  Working people are bad or possibly have privileges.  

Lmao

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Because it's normally true. Most violent crimes are statistically committed by Blacks and minorities. 

Yep.

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Race is an issue. Black people are killing whites at record pace. It needs to be spoken about and addressed for the hate crime problem that it is. 

False.  They usually kill other blacks

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

False.  They usually kill other blacks

😆 Check out what this guy is sticking up for. 😆

Too easy. 

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Trying very hard lmao

4 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Its racist to point out the details.  If it was a white guy then it wouldn't be a problem.  Hey man those are the rules.  

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Just a reminder from CNN

Even worse than I thought. And I thought it was bad. 

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Its racist to point out the details.  If it was a white guy then it wouldn't be a problem.  Hey man those are the rules.  

Amazing isn't it. He only has a problem because the murderous thugs are blacks, and we referred to them as thugs. 

I'm not sure he even knows what the hell he's upset about. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Even worse than I thought. And I thought it was bad. 

But we're wrong for assuming and being CORRECT about the shooters race?? 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Amazing isn't it. He only has a problem because the murderous thugs are blacks, and we referred to them as thugs. 

I'm not sure he even knows what the hell he's upset about. 

If white he would have no problem.  Hilarious how that works.  

4 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Just a reminder from CNN

It's right there Timmay, ya spun out easily offended for other people Snowflake ❄️🌈

Simple facts are racist.  This is the world we live in. Made possible by feminine dems.  

Only in liberal's eyes. They are all literally retarded.:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Simple facts are racist.  This is the world we live in. Made possible by feminine dems.  

Facts are not racist.  It’s not racist to point out the race of the shooter once it was known.  But using facts to make assumptions, such as trying to guess the race of shooter before it was known, is racist, even if it turns out to be right.  This is why white privilege is a real thing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Facts are not racist.  It’s not racist to point out the race of the shooter once it was known.  But using facts to make assumptions, such as trying to guess the race of shooter before it was known, is racist, even if it turns out to be right.  This is why white privilege is a real thing.

Oh bullshlt. It's simple percentages. Nothing else. You lose again. 

Is it racist against a football team to predict they are going to lose their next game? 

Geek club: it's not racist to point out facts that black people commit crime and dream about a country without black people. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Geek club: anytime there is a crime we should talk about race and how the country would be better off without blacks, but its not racist because it's true. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol.   Ok.  Cant argue.  Just do you.  Ill do me.  No reasoning with you people anyway.  

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Geek club: it's not racist to point out facts that black people commit crime and dream about a country without black people. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Geek club: anytime there is a crime we should talk about race and how the country would be better off without blacks, but its not racist because it's true. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh shut up you cuck

12 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Lol.   Ok.  Cant argue.  

Because I’m right.

As far as the OP though, I don’t have a problem with referring to these specific suspects as thugs.  But thugs can be racist when it is used to make generalizations about groups of people.

17 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

not racist because it's true.

Facts as stated by the White Boy 

8 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

The POS retroactively redefines words so he can label normal people as racist.  It's focking evil.

B double O focking M

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Facts as stated by the White Boy 

So you're on record that it is a fact that we would be better off without black people?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

So you're on record that it is a fact that we would be better off without black people?

🥸

28 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

FACT 

Fwiw, this is only a chart of death rates, not who did the killing 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Fwiw, this is only a chart of death rates, not who did the killing 

Who do you think did the killings? It's not rocket science to extrapolate. 

10 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Because I’m right.

As far as the OP though, I don’t have a problem with referring to these specific suspects as thugs.  But thugs can be racist when it is used to make generalizations about groups of people.

Anything can be racist to you people.  So everything is iffy.  Gotta walk on egg shells to talk about people who shoot up parades with you people.  

Its literally insane.  

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Who do you think did the killings? It's not rocket science to extrapolate. 

More often than not, sure, but that goes back to my point about making assumptions without the facts.