Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Red team, Blue team Same team.

Republican Virginia Gov Glen Youngkin has sign a bill codifying same-sex marriage into law.  Shame on you, you prideful conservatives.  

Now we have the Red team, the conservative hopping on the same sex marriage train, I guess it’s to be expected, both teams are one team against the people of this country.  Then of course they join forces with the catholic you now endorse same sex marriage, oh you catholic are going to make dead Peter mad 🤮

4 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Now we have the Red team, the conservative hopping on the same sex marriage train, I guess it’s to be expected, both teams are one team against the people of this country.  Then of course they join forces with the catholic you now endorse same sex marriage, oh you catholic are going to make dead Peter mad 🤮

Catholicism doesn't endorse same sex marriage, it endorses praying for people in those situations.  But thanks for showing your ignorance.

Anyway, what is your solution? I've asked before who to vote for, if not Red team or Blue team?

Please don't respond "Jesus Christ," that's non-responsive.

Thanks, and I look forward to your response.  :thumbsup: 

44 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Catholicism doesn't endorse same sex marriage, it endorses praying for people in those situations.  But thanks for showing your ignorance.

Anyway, what is your solution? I've asked before who to vote for, if not Red team or Blue team?

I look forward to yours.  

Now I've asked one simple question at least 7-10 times with no response ever.  

Here we go again, now hang on it’s a tough one.  

Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior? 

I’ll respond to your question that you claim to have asked me before.  

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

I look forward to yours.  

Now I've asked one simple question at least 7-10 times with no response ever.  

Here we go again, now hang on it’s a tough one.  

Is Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior? 

I’ll respond to your question that you claim to have asked me before.  

As I've said, I'm still working on my spirituality. So no, I haven't  yet, but I'm pursuing it.

Now answer mine. :cheers:

34 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

As I've said, I'm still working on my spirituality. So no, I haven't  yet, but I'm pursuing it.

Now answer mine. :cheers:

So what are you doing calling yourself a catholic?  You just enjoy phew sitting? 

4 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Okay let’s answer these.   

1. Yes the Catholic Church does endorse same sex marriage, even though it’s a sin, and by doing so, the Catholic Church endorses all sin. 

2.  There isn’t any one worthy to vote for, I don’t vote party, I vote person, I know four years from now I will be embarrassed to say I voted for either one of those horrible men.  So a no vote is the right vote, if you vote for either one, you’re voting for what they stand for, I don’t.  

3.  Since you sadly call one self a catholic, but you do not believe in God, of course the name of Jesus is a non-response to you, really that makes you a hypocrite, you go to a Catholic Church, Which makes others that go to that same church believe that you are a child of God, but yet you don’t, God said you need to decide, either you believe in God your you don’t, but if you’re on the fence, you are puke in the mouth of Jesus.   

4.  Revelation 3:16.  So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.  Amen. 

You keep telling me you will pray for me, please don’t, you’re just praying to nothing.  But I’ll be praying that the Holy Spirit will come to you, and rescue you before it’s to late.  

11 hours ago, weepaws said:

Now we have the Red team, the conservative hopping on the same sex marriage train, I guess it’s to be expected, both teams are one team against the people of this country. 

Voting to allow consenting adults to do what they want with their lives is “against the people,” interesting.

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Voting to allow consenting adults to do what they want with their lives is “against the people,” interesting.

7:15 am 😂

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Maximum Overkill said:

7:15 am 😂

You forgot to log in as Peefoam. 😂 

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

You forgot to log in as Peefoam. 

You forgot to log in as Chief Pedocrat 🌈

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

Okay let’s answer these.   

1. Yes the Catholic Church does endorse same sex marriage, even though it’s a sin, and by doing so, the Catholic Church endorses all sin. 

2.  There isn’t any one worthy to vote for, I don’t vote party, I vote person, I know four years from now I will be embarrassed to say I voted for either one of those horrible men.  So a no vote is the right vote, if you vote for either one, you’re voting for what they stand for, I don’t.  

3.  Since you sadly call one self a catholic, but you do not believe in God, of course the name of Jesus is a non-response to you, really that makes you a hypocrite, you go to a Catholic Church, Which makes others that go to that same church believe that you are a child of God, but yet you don’t, God said you need to decide, either you believe in God your you don’t, but if you’re on the fence, you are puke in the mouth of Jesus.   

4.  Revelation 3:16.  So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.  Amen. 

You keep telling me you will pray for me, please don’t, you’re just praying to nothing.  But I’ll be praying that the Holy Spirit will come to you, and rescue you before it’s to late.  

Voting for noone is a little girl move that allows you to avoid making a difficult decision, and instead sit on message boards saying "nanny nanny boo boo, I didn't vote for him." 

I'll pray for you anyway, you need it.  :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Voting for noone is a little girl move that allows you to avoid making a difficult decision, and instead sit on message boards saying "nanny nanny boo boo, I didn't vote for him." 

I'll pray for you anyway, you need it.  :) 

I think this attitude is how the parties get away with nominating garbage candidates. Voting 3rd party is “throwing your vote away” or a vote for the other guy, and not voting is lazy. 

Your choices are Trump or Biden. Pick. :( 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MDC said:

I think this attitude is how the parties get away with nominating garbage candidates. Voting 3rd party is “throwing your vote away” or a vote for the other guy, and not voting is lazy. 

Your choices are Trump or Biden. Pick. :( 

You and I have had this discussion many times.  IMO in an uncontested state, you have the luxury of voting 3rd party to make a statement.  In a battleground state, you don't.  

That being said, weepaws hasn't indicated that he is voting 3rd party.  I keep asking him what the answer is, but he is incapable of sustained adult conversation.  To just not vote is different than to vote 3rd party.

That being said, he lives in NV, and I don't honestly know if NV is contested or not.  :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You and I have had this discussion many times.  IMO in an uncontested state, you have the luxury of voting 3rd party to make a statement.  In a battleground state, you don't.  

If you legitimately think both candidates suck in roughly equal ways I don’t see the point in encouraging the 2 major parties to keep shoveling the same shiit.

17 hours ago, weepaws said:

The people of this country, by and large, are supportive of same sex marriages. Youngkin is doing right by his constituency.  

You are in a bigoted minority. HTH.