Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

Seafoam just blocked me.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Lucky you. Peefoam rooned the bored this weekend :thumbsdown:

Awww. Poor wormy.

It's awesome I "rooned" a weekend for multiple people like yourself. What a great life you phags must be living. 😆

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

I just tried to ignore him, but it doesn't work.  I still see his posts.  :( :mellow: :cry:

Aww...your life sucks like worm's life? Shame. 

Peefoam came off the rails again 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

Another ghey who loves being peed on. You should hook up with generalpimpledoosh. 

17 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

When the fock was he ever ON the rails?

Unless you're talking about meth, I suppose...

On 3/22/2024 at 6:10 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

From getting to a tranny?

On 3/22/2024 at 6:17 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Did he block you on Grindr?

On 3/22/2024 at 7:40 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

I'd still like to know blocked from what?

On 3/22/2024 at 8:47 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

How and where did he block you?

On 3/22/2024 at 10:00 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

The focker starts a whole thread about Peefoam blocking him but doesn't explain anything. It couldn't have happened here. Social media? Where? How?

:blink:

Thanks for the attempt at trying to get more information.

Reading between the lines, I think when Seafoam said that weepaws wanted to go on a date was the clue.

My theory I'm throwing out there is that weepaws sent a PM suggesting they meet up and sort things out with fisticuffs rather than a date. Seafoam declined and blocked him from sending PMs instead. Thus weepaws thinks he "won".

This is only speculation of course. I could be wrong.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Fnord said:

When the fock was he ever ON the rails?

Unless you're talking about meth, I suppose...

every so often he starts a topic that is not political drivel... I guess its often about the bears.... and his initial post is something kind of normal sounding.  Then it's just a matter of time, usually a few posts until he goes off the rails and starts calling everyone packer fans :lol: if he doesn't hear total agreement with whatever his piss poor stance is. 

8 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

every so often he starts a topic that is not political drivel... I guess its often about the bears.... and his initial post is something kind of normal sounding.  Then it's just a matter of time, usually a few posts until he goes off the rails and starts calling everyone packer fans :lol: if he doesn't hear total agreement with whatever his piss poor stance is. 

I broke whiteWeenie too. 😆

His stupidity and pugnacity eventually breaks everything. Just glad I can put him on ignore and I don't have to deal with people like him IRL.

9 minutes ago, Fnord said:

His stupidity and pugnacity eventually breaks everything. Just glad I can put him on ignore and I don't have to deal with people like him IRL.

Caution: Fdork at work. 

I broke him too. :(

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Thanks for the attempt at trying to get more information.

Reading between the lines, I think when Seafoam said that weepaws wanted to go on a date was the clue.

My theory I'm throwing out there is that weepaws sent a PM suggesting they meet up and sort things out with fisticuffs rather than a date. Seafoam declined and blocked him from sending PMs instead. Thus weepaws thinks he "won".

This is only speculation of course. I could be wrong.

This totally makes sense. I couldn't imagine them being Facebook friends. I couldn't imagine them having each other's phone number. You can ignore but not just block someone here, so message blocking makes sense, but perhaps Weepaws was pounding Peefoam with Bible verses or something.  He doesn't strike me as a hot head who wants to throw hands.

If the fisticuffs part is actually true, that would mark the second time someone has gotten  :mad: enough here to want a physical altercation in recent years, which underscores what I've been saying about certain folks here taking themselves way too damned seriously.

It's a low-rent, lightly trafficked message board for fock's sake. Lighten up.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

This totally makes sense. I couldn't imagine them being Facebook friends. I couldn't imagine them having each other's phone number. You can ignore but not just block someone here, so message blocking makes sense, but perhaps Weepaws was pounding Peefoam with Bible verses or something.  He doesn't strike me as a hot head who wants to throw hands.

If the fisticuffs part is actually true, that would mark the second time someone has gotten  :mad: enough here to want a physical altercation in recent years, which underscores what I've been saying about certain folks here taking themselves way too damned seriously.

It's a low-rent, lightly trafficked message board for fock's sake. Lighten up.

Poor pimoledoosh and his boy creepy joe. 

11 minutes ago, Fnord said:

You and me both.

Just now, squistion said:

You and me both.

I'm on ignore but you talk about me daily. 😆

This is awesome. 

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

PFIAFP.

generalpimplefoosh is generalpimpledoosh. 😆

This is glorious. :banana:

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

You and me both.

I guess he gets some kind of satisfaction out of being the board's biggest doosh and being oblivious to the fact that he annoys everyone.

I suppose it's nice to have one thing everyone can agree on, except for the handful of far righties who think they need him for their numbers. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I guess he gets some kind of satisfaction out of being the board's biggest doosh and being oblivious to the fact that he annoys everyone.

I suppose it's nice to have one thing everyone can agree on, except for the handful of far righties who think they need him for their numbers. 

This never stops. :banana: Generalpimoledoosh has nothing else in life. :pointstosky: