Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Who here still supports Jan 6 attack?

Dearborn went 75 pct for Biden. 

18 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

When a prez nominee is saying they are fine people on both sides of this, calls them political prisoners, plays them signing the national anthem at pep rallies, etc then maybe will start paying closer attention. 

Still misquoting that?  Now that is surprising, even the MSM stopped that fake usage of the quote.... :nono:

They’re still doing the fine people thing? Lol. They cling to the lies that they love so much. Bleach! 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Still misquoting that?  Now that is surprising, even the MSM stopped that fake usage of the quote.... :nono:

Don calls his Jan 6th dopes hostages and plays them signing the national anthem (keeps his China made hat on) and salutes before pep rallies 😂😂

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Don calls his Jan 6th dopes hostages and plays them signing the national anthem (keeps his China made hat on) and salutes before pep rallies 😂😂

So now....your are pretending you did not misquote the "good  people" lie, and then.....inserting something else, that was not part of the conversation.  Can you maybe understand why liberals are seen to be sorta....childish?

• Haha 1

Just now, RLLD said:

So now....your are pretending you did not misquote the "good  people" lie, and then.....inserting something else, that was not part of the conversation.  Can you maybe understand why liberals are seen to be sorta....childish?

I said a bunch of stuff in there that Don does. The point is he panders to these redneck assaholes. 

If any politician starts talking about how awesome some twats chanting Death to America well fock them.

Team Red Tie has their pick to be Prez who loves himself some treasonous pricks. 

• Like 1

Just now, thegeneral said:

I said a bunch of stuff in there that Don does. The point is he panders to these redneck assaholes. 

If any politician starts talking about how awesome some twats chanting Death to America well fock them.

Team Red Tie has their pick to be Prez who loves himself some treasonous pricks. 

Did I reply to a bunch of stuff? So then....you ignored my calling out a specific lie, and tried to distract by bringing up something else.

Its immature.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Did I reply to a bunch of stuff? So then....you ignored my calling out a specific lie, and tried to distract by bringing up something else.

Its immature.

If you agree with the point then great. Trump praising and loving his “hostages” is a bad thing. 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

If you agree with the point then great. Trump praising and loving his “hostages” is a bad thing. 

I called out the "good people" lie, just one of many parroted by folks who want to hate him....and make up reasons....when you really dont have to....there is plenty about him you could use, just not outcomes.....because our lives were better under him

Just now, RLLD said:

I called out the "good people" lie, just one of many parroted by folks who want to hate him....and make up reasons....when you really dont have to....there is plenty about him you could use, just not outcomes.....because our lives were better under him

He is playing them signing the national anthem before his pep rallies and saluting (bonus irony points that he leaves his made in China hat on). He calls them “hostages”. 

What would you call this treatment?

He is playing them signing the national anthem before his pep rallies and saluting (bonus irony points that he leaves his made in China hat on). He calls them “hostages”. 

What would you call this treatment?

I do not understand your question, maybe you can provide a link.  But I doubt this will sway me any more than his opposition toward abortion did.....

Plucking up this and that, and hoping to sway people using silly nonsense as a motivator is not likely going to work; well, at least not in these times.

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I do not understand your question, maybe you can provide a link.  But I doubt this will sway me any more than his opposition toward abortion did.....

Plucking up this and that, and hoping to sway people using silly nonsense as a motivator is not likely going to work; well, at least not in these times.

You all were very concerned about Death to America chants. Who thinks those are a good idea? Look we agree!

Trump meanwhile uses these Jan 6th assshats as props before his pep rallies having them signing the National anthem and calls them hostages and the like. 

You can google it for yourself. 

I would assume everyone would see how absurd this behavior is. But no, because it’s Don the line for acceptable behavior just inches further to the crazy.

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

You all were very concerned about Death to America chants. Who thinks those are a good idea? Look we agree!

Trump meanwhile uses these Jan 6th assshats as props before his pep rallies having them signing the National anthem and calls them hostages and the like. 

I would assume everyone would see how absurd this behavior is. But no, because it’s Don the line for acceptable behavior just inches further to the crazy.

You all were very concerned about Death to America chants. Who thinks those are a good idea? Look we agree!    :cheers:

Trump meanwhile uses these Jan 6th assshats as props before his pep rallies having them signing the National anthem and calls them hostages and the like.  No he did not, not unlike the BLM riots the Jan 6 riots were also mostly peaceful, though a handful of idiots got out of hand, the main difference on Jan 6th being we finally got some accountability for the actors

I would assume everyone would see how absurd this behavior is. But no, because it’s Don the line for acceptable behavior just inches further to the crazy. This move.....to link bad actors to players, its getting sorta tired honestly...it would be like pointed at some of the stupids around the Democrat party and trying to equate them to Biden....besides being pointless, its just immature

Just now, RLLD said:

You all were very concerned about Death to America chants. Who thinks those are a good idea? Look we agree!    :cheers:

Trump meanwhile uses these Jan 6th assshats as props before his pep rallies having them signing the National anthem and calls them hostages and the like.  No he did not, not unlike the BLM riots the Jan 6 riots were also mostly peaceful, though a handful of idiots got out of hand, the main difference on Jan 6th being we finally got some accountability for the actors

I would assume everyone would see how absurd this behavior is. But no, because it’s Don the line for acceptable behavior just inches further to the crazy. This move.....to link bad actors to players, its getting sorta tired honestly...it would be like pointed at some of the stupids around the Democrat party and trying to equate them to Biden....besides being pointless, its just immature

We can agree to disagree that second paragraph is absurd.

A handful 😂 

Useful idiots for Trump. It’s sad for them.

Your last paragraph doesn’t really make sense. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

We can agree to disagree that second paragraph is absurd.

A handful 😂 

Useful idiots for Trump. It’s sad for them.

Your last paragraph doesn’t really make sense. 

Thats right.....a handful.  There were actually fewer violent actors on Jan 6th than there were in the BLM riots.

To be fair.....both events were just focking idiotic.....both included alot of really stupid people, doing really stupid things....protesting really stupid notions.

All these two events did was show us just how blindingly stupid people really are....oh, and that accountability only works one way.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

You're not aware that Trump made his own national anthem from Jan 6 Insurrectionists singing and his own voice?

Remember when much was made about the anti - Semitic remarks at Charlottesville? It was enough to inspire Joe Biden to run for office. He said he just had to 

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

You're not aware that Trump made his own national anthem from Jan 6 Insurrectionists singing and his own voice?

This is all you have?

Hey, I leave it to you.  I would not want to suggest you think about other things that affect our lives.  If things such as this bother you, that is fine for you.

I am less focused in such unimportance.  But each of us have things that matter to us.  

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Thats right.....a handful.  There were actually fewer violent actors on Jan 6th than there were in the BLM riots.

To be fair.....both events were just focking idiotic.....both included alot of really stupid people, doing really stupid things....protesting really stupid notions.

All these two events did was show us just how blindingly stupid people really are....oh, and that accountability only works one way.

You must have giant hands 😂

• Thanks 1

This is all you have?

Hey, I leave it to you.  I would not want to suggest you think about other things that affect our lives.  If things such as this bother you, that is fine for you.

I am less focused in such unimportance.  But each of us have things that matter to us.  

This all started about some people cheating death to america? Are you really concerned about this? 

This all started about some people cheating death to america? Are you really concerned about this? 

RLLD says we should all be worried about some schmuck chanting Death to America, something 99.9999% of us are against.  But a leading candidate for president standing heart of hand saluting people who tried to steal an election, well that's just not important.

Every day he becomes more of a joke.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You must have giant hands 😂

Rock....Chalk....Shot a Jayhawk....   :music_guitarred:

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

RLLD says we should all be worried about some schmuck chanting Death to America, something 99.9999% of us are against.  But a leading candidate for president standing heart of hand saluting people who tried to steal an election, well that's just not important.

It is a bit odd.

But remember it was only a handful of people.

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I am. I think there are plenty of people who hate this nation; because they are focking morons who have no real world exposure....and they are mostly harmless, except when they vote....

But these clowns that I noted....they are something else entirely....I have spent years mingling among them, they are less funny....

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Wait a minute.  Are you an election denier!  🧐

25 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Some chants at Charlottesville changed the world. 

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am. I think there are plenty of people who hate this nation; because they are focking morons who have no real world exposure....and they are mostly harmless, except when they vote....

But these clowns that I noted....they are something else entirely....I have spent years mingling among them, they are less funny....

These people are clowns for sure. I haven’t seen them attack the Capitol yet though on behalf of the Prez because he lost and then people waive it off because it was only a handful. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Some chants at Charlottesville changed the world. 

Stuff usually changes incrementally.

A bunch of hillbillies thinking thier country is being stolen isn’t too crazy. Them attacking the Capitol. Thats pretty wild. Them doing it because the Prez got them all bunched up because he’s such a betch that can’t be a loser. Well, that’s insane. Him not being removed from the national conversation. That’s focking mind numbing looney tunes.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

These people are clowns for sure. I haven’t seen them attack the Capitol yet though on behalf of the Prez because he lost and then people waive it off because it was only a handful. 

Just because they have not done anything to the capital does not mean we should pretend they wont.  These folks are dangerous.  They proliferate in the middle east to be sure.

To say they are dangerous probably understates their threat to a large extent. 

Framing the January 6th event as you have is certainly fine for you.  I prefer to not be manipulated. But if it makes you feel good, I leave that to you. :cheers:

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Stuff usually changes incrementally.

A bunch of hillbillies thinking thier country is being stolen isn’t too crazy. Them attacking the Capitol. Thats pretty wild. Them doing it because the Prez got them all bunched up because he’s such a betch that can’t be a loser. Well, that’s insane. Him not being removed from the national conversation. That’s focking mind numbing looney tunes.

Him standing in front of a crowd of people honoring the people who attacked the capitol with a bastardized national anthem?  WTF

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Him standing in front of a crowd of people honoring the people who attacked the capitol with a bastardized national anthem?  WTF

It really is crazy. Just him not taking off his stupid hat if Obama did this would be like a week of Hannity Special Episodes 😂😂

It really is crazy. Just him not taking off his stupid hat if Obama did this would be like a week of Hannity Special Episodes 😂😂

Was he saluting? 

Just because they have not done anything to the capital does not mean we should pretend they wont.  These folks are dangerous.  They proliferate in the middle east to be sure.

To say they are dangerous probably understates their threat to a large extent. 

Framing the January 6th event as you have is certainly fine for you.  I prefer to not be manipulated. But if it makes you feel good, I leave that to you. :cheers:

But these other dudes DID for Donald because he fed them a bunch of BS. He is still going on about it and celebrates them as prisoners. It’s crazy town.

But these other dudes DID for Donald because he fed them a bunch of BS. He is still going on about it and celebrates them as prisoners. It’s crazy town.

I think that correlation is not something I will accept.  I get why you might do it, but I am a little more critical of extending peoples actions to other peoples words. I think that tactic is abhorrent.

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Irony....

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think that correlation is not something I will accept.  I get why you might do it, but I am a little more critical of extending peoples actions to other peoples words. I think that tactic is abhorrent.

Oh ok.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Was he saluting? 

Yep. Donald didn’t want to take off his hat since his hair was such a mess and makeup wasn’t quite right. 

56 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Yep. Donald didn’t want to take off his hat since his hair was such a mess and makeup wasn’t quite right. 

Saluting without a cover looks stupid and is in contrast to the tradition of saluting, which originated from a knight lifting his shield cover to show his face and respect to his combatant. People shouldn’t do it. In the mens department we removed our covers indoors, so salutes were not rendered indoors. I don’t care for salutes while wearing a baseball cap, but it’s better than saluting without a cover. I wish Trump and everyone else would stop doing it either way. Leave it for those in uniform.  

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

The point is he panders to these redneck assaholes. 

I am a pretty distinct departure from the "redneck" culture as far as Caucasians are concerned, but this is a big reason why democrats have lost the working class voters. Broad, sweeping, generalizations (no pun intended) about people they've never met. Most of the "redneck" people I know are actually pretty terrific people. Not really my crowd, but I have tried to actually get to know folks of that supposed label just as I have other groups of folks around me who don't look or act as I do. Prejudice is a problem on many, many levels and in many, many circles. I don't know you- you may pride yourself on not being a person of prejudice or maybe you are and you own it. I have no idea. But, statements like yours here don't go unnoticed and they're a big reason that rural America has absolutely rejected the elitist democratic party.  

• Like 2