Sign in to follow this  
The Psychic Observer

Who here still supports Jan 6 attack?

10 minutes ago, double tour said:

That one hit a little close to home huh? 

Oops. 🤣

Uh… no? You’re just a dumbass. No big deal.

8 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

There's a red under my bed.

And there's a little yellow man in my head…

Destroyer

Sounds about right.  You become a bigot from whomever you cult masters tell you.  How many Sieg Heils do you do per night when you watch your 3 hours of MSNBC?  

10 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Projection.

Yes, that is what you typically like to do....but in this case it was a little different.....

15 hours ago, jonmx said:

I love liberals, but they are virtually non-existent in today's society. Who I rail against are the brainwashed cult who bootlick for the authoritarians who make up the Washington establishment.  I can not comprehend how a logical person can support concentration of power to unelected unaccountable corrupt bureaucratic power structure who are in bed with the mega wealthy corporations.  I am not villifying a person for who they are, I am attacking their dangerous beliefs.  Give me a liberal who believes in freedom any day over the modern day Democratic party which is at war with American values.  

I am exactly the liberal you claim to "love."

Your solution for curbing this horrible governmental overreach is to tear down ALL the institutions and elect a guy that openly advocates for consolidation of power under himself. 

Occam's Razor points directly to you being an idiot that has no capacity for critical thought. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Your solution for curbing this horrible governmental overreach is to tear down ALL the institutions and elect a guy that openly advocates for consolidation of power under himself. 

Occam's Razor points directly to you being an idiot that has no capacity for critical thought. 

Yeah, we know.  Biden is President.

But, hey, you're too busy with that shiny object over there that your masters have shown you.  :doh:

I support the right to peaceably petition the government to redress grievances.  While I do not find the actions of January 6th to remotely rise to the level of an insurrection I also do not find it to have been peaceful.  Those who used more force than their voices certainly should have been prosecuted.  There was no excuse for pushing or striking officers or for removing barricades or for damaging doors and windows to enter.  The event had both peaceful protesters and rioters present.  Hopefully the ones were accurately seperated from the others in the prosecutions.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

Uh… no? You’re just a dumbass. No big deal.

You are just an angry oompa loompa cause willie joe wonka closed the chocolate factory over there at fbg because all the liberal oompa loompas went off the rails when the severe stages of TDS set in. Can't wait til they close the doors here. You and your ilk will be lost in life. 🤣

2 hours ago, Fnord said:

It is so cute you don't realize you endlessly bootlick for the athoritarians. 

It's possible you're both stupid.  

I'm not calling anyone stupid.  I just noticed that when people take turns calling each other stupid, they never stop to consider they both may be right.

20 hours ago, thegeneral said:

We are have armed Israel out the wazoo for decades, Biden has been part of this for decades as we should.

God forbid if someone questions for a moment if pictures of starving babies plastered all over the world, leveling neighborhoods blindly, droning aid workers for months now is the best way to go about this. 

Yes, we have helped to arm Israel, and they have shown great restraint in using such arms.  If they feel existentially threatened at some point, you will unfortunately see just how much restraint they have been showing.  

Babies are starving because Hamas is denying them food.  This doesn't fit your narrative, however.  Bad colonialist oppressor words.

They level nothing "blindly."  They do their best to identify where the baby-burning terrorists are hiding behind their women and children.

"Droning aid workers for months?"  Do you really believe this.  It's like you got it from your teenage daughter's Tumblr account.  :( 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yes, we have helped to arm Israel, and they have shown great restraint in using such arms.  If they feel existentially threatened at some point, you will unfortunately see just how much restraint they have been showing.  

Babies are starving because Hamas is denying them food.  This doesn't fit your narrative, however.  Bad colonialist oppressor words.

They level nothing "blindly."  They do their best to identify where the baby-burning terrorists are hiding behind their women and children.

"Droning aid workers for months?"  Do you really believe this.  It's like you got it from your teenage daughter's Tumblr account.  :( 

Is Hamas denying them aide or is Israel blocking it out of fear it goes to Hamas? Is Hamas taking it?

This is fair to ask and have it communicated better than it is being done now. Because at the moment it is a shetshow.

That would be smart and prudent for Israel to address better than they are doing at the moment. 

World Central Kitchen just had aide workers killed, cars blown up. Their boss a very popular figure who does great work all around the world is using terms like “deliberately targeted”.

Do you think this is going well or are you an idiot?

27 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Is Hamas denying them aide or is Israel blocking it out of fear it goes to Hamas? Is Hamas taking it?

This is fair to ask and have it communicated better than it is being done now. Because at the moment it is a shetshow.

That would be smart and prudent for Israel to address better than they are doing at the moment. 

World Central Kitchen just had aide workers killed, cars blown up. Their boss a very popular figure who does great work all around the world is using terms like “deliberately targeted”.

Regarding aid, Israel has provided and enabled plenty.  https://www.google.com/search?q=how+much+has+israel+helped+aid+gaza&oq=how+much+has+israel+helped+aid+gaza&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQIRigATIHCAIQIRigATIHCAMQIRigATIHCAQQIRigATIHCAUQIRifBTIHCAYQIRifBTIHCAcQIRifBTIHCAgQIRifBdIBCTExODI0ajBqNKgCALACAQ&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

What is indisputable is that in the time leading up to the Hamas attack, Hamas took infrastructure and used it to build bombs and tunnels, and took aid for themselves.  

Yeah, some aides got killed, that's unfortunate in war.  Good to know that a celebrity chef is helping to craft our foreign policy though.  

What would you do to make it go better, Sun Tzu?

31 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Also Napoleon, how about bopping into the Israel War thread and enlighten us as to what Israel should do (and the US, for American hostages) in response to the probability that Hamas killed the hostages.  While your at it, set some kind of expectation, anything positive, for Hamas' behavior.  I presume it would be the first.  TIA.  :cheers: 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Regarding aid, Israel has provided and enabled plenty.  https://www.google.com/search?q=how+much+has+israel+helped+aid+gaza&oq=how+much+has+israel+helped+aid+gaza&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyBggAEEUYOTIHCAEQIRigATIHCAIQIRigATIHCAMQIRigATIHCAQQIRigATIHCAUQIRifBTIHCAYQIRifBTIHCAcQIRifBTIHCAgQIRifBdIBCTExODI0ajBqNKgCALACAQ&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

What is indisputable is that in the time leading up to the Hamas attack, Hamas took infrastructure and used it to build bombs and tunnels, and took aid for themselves.  

Yeah, some aides got killed, that's unfortunate in war.  Good to know that a celebrity chef is helping to craft our foreign policy though.  

What would you do to make it go better, Sun Tzu?

A celebrity chef who has fed people in war zones and fed people throughout the globe in severe crisis. I’d guess he’s far more respected than Netanyahu honestly. In any case they killed a bunch of people innocents there, it was very public, and they basically said “oops”.

I am for helping Israel and allowing them to go off after they were attacked. However, things are not going well the last month and it is beginning to look inhumane. Much like we focked up after 9/11 it’s possible to make huge mistakes and to question how this is playing out is prudent.

These soft libtards are horrified by Jan 6 and meh about Oct 7.  

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

A celebrity chef who has fed people in war zones and fed people throughout the globe in severe crisis. I’d guess he’s far more respected than Netanyahu honestly. In any case they killed a bunch of people innocents there, it was very public, and they basically said “oops”.

I am for helping Israel and allowing them to go off after they were attacked. However, things are not going well the last month and it is beginning to look inhumane. Much like we focked up after 9/11 it’s possible to make huge mistakes and to question how this is playing out is prudent.

More respected in what area, bulk food delivery or running a country surrounded by countries that want to obliterate you?

War sucks, shiotty things happen, people brutally die, sometimes innocents.  And that "looks" bad.  I'm asking you to abstract from the icky feelz of that and tell us what Israel should do instead, and what you expect Hamas, the elected and supported leadership of the Palestinian people, to do as well.  I look forward to your comments in the Israel thread.  :cheers:

54 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Also Napoleon, how about bopping into the Israel War thread and enlighten us as to what Israel should do (and the US, for American hostages) in response to the probability that Hamas killed the hostages.  While your at it, set some kind of expectation, anything positive, for Hamas' behavior.  I presume it would be the first.  TIA.  :cheers: 

A pause to evaluate how humanitarian efforts are getting to people. I’d start there. “Oopsie” doesn’t really cover it. 

They have blown up enough shet in the past couple months.

We should continue to give them what they need and back them publicly. But also acknowledge that humanitarian aide is a priority.   

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

These soft libtards are horrified by Jan 6 and meh about Oct 7.  

Aren’t you the dumbass who keeps calling Biden Genocide Joe 😂

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

More respected in what area, bulk food delivery or running a country surrounded by countries that want to obliterate you?

War sucks, shiotty things happen, people brutally die, sometimes innocents.  And that "looks" bad.  I'm asking you to abstract from the icky feelz of that and tell us what Israel should do instead, and what you expect Hamas, the elected and supported leadership of the Palestinian people, to do as well.  I look forward to your comments in the Israel thread.  :cheers:

Yeah babies starving to death looks pretty bad. Then aide workers get killed who are trying to feed them.

Fock your icky feels talk. What an assshole.

If you think this is going well, and that US should just stay silent and that is in our best interests well we can disagree. I don’t your dumbass cheers emojis 😂

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

A pause to evaluate how humanitarian efforts are getting to people. I’d start there. “Oopsie” doesn’t really cover it. 

They have blown up enough shet in the past couple months.

We should continue to give them what they need and back them publicly. But also acknowledge that humanitarian aide is a priority.   

Sorry but I missed the expectation on Hamas behavior.  

Sorry that blowing up shet hurts your feelz.

I want you to read this slowly.  Hamas, the elected and supported leadership of the Palestinian people, doesn't give a flying fock if every woman and baby in Gaza dies of bomb or starvation.  So by proxy, neither do the Palestinian people.  Provide either a positive expectation of Hamas or a reason that Israel should go against the will of the Palestinian people in their support of Hamas.  

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Yeah babies starving to death looks pretty bad. Then aide workers get killed who are trying to feed them.

Fock your icky feels talk. What an assshole.

If you think this is going well, and that US should just stay silent and that is in our best interests well we can disagree. I don’t your dumbass cheers emojis 😂

You are behaving like a child.  I didn't say it is going "well," that's relative.  I've been asking what they should do instead, because war is not nice.  And your "fock your icky feels talk" is childish.  Man up and say what they should do.

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Sorry but I missed the expectation on Hamas behavior.  

Sorry that blowing up shet hurts your feelz.

I want you to read this slowly.  Hamas, the elected and supported leadership of the Palestinian people, doesn't give a flying fock if every woman and baby in Gaza dies of bomb or starvation.  So by proxy, neither do the Palestinian people.  Provide either a positive expectation of Hamas or a reason that Israel should go against the will of the Palestinian people in their support of Hamas.  

Of course Hamas is a bunch of scum of the earth. 

We have given Israel all the weapons and back them 100% so we are tied to them and we should be as they are a great ally of ours.

They are beginning to look like they are killing people recklessly and inhumanely. They have flattened miles of Gaza.

Of course they want to continue to kill everyone remotely associated with the attacks on them. That is what victims of senseless attacks would all want to do. This is where someone outside can help slow this down now. That would be us. 

Read this slowly: They aren’t going to kill all the terrorists, you understand this right? Eventually you just end up creating more.

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You are behaving like a child.  I didn't say it is going "well," that's relative.  I've been asking what they should do instead, because war is not nice.  And your "fock your icky feels talk" is childish.  Man up and say what they should do.

You are the dude calling me Sun Tzu and Napoleon and telling me to read slowly. Easy there adult in the room 😂 

I have said what I think we should do a few times now.

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This doesn't make any sense.  First of all, Hamas is the elected leadership in Gaza, not in the West Bank.  The PA is the Palestinian authority in the West Bank, not Hamas, and the are Palestinians.  Second, I would doubt your claim that Hamas doesn't care if everyone in Gaza dies.  They want the destruction of Israel, not their own destruction.  Especially the kids and those in Gaza that don't support Hamas.  To make the claim that the Palestinian people don't care if they all die, well that's just childish.  If that were the case then there would be no outrage by them over their own deaths.  Come on.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You are the dude calling me Sun Tzu and Napoleon and telling me to read slowly. Easy there adult in the room 😂 

I have said what I think we should do a few times now.

I missed what they should do, please repeat it.  :cheers: 

And include this:

Read this slowly: They aren’t going to kill all the terrorist, you understand this right? Eventually you just end up creating more.

9 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

This doesn't make any sense.  First of all, Hamas is the elected leadership in Gaza, not in the West Bank.  The PA is the Palestinian authority in the West Bank, not Hamas, and the are Palestinians.  Second, I would doubt your claim that Hamas doesn't care if everyone in Gaza dies.  They want the destruction of Israel, not their own destruction.  Especially the kids and those in Gaza that don't support Hamas.  To make the claim that the Palestinian people don't care if they all die, well that's just childish.  If that were the case then there would be no outrage by them over their own deaths.  Come on.

This post makes no sense.  I said Gaza so your first comment is idiotic.  That being said, if you believe that the Palestinian Authority has leadership over Hamas in the West Bank, what have they done to get Hamas to do anything to resemble a resolution?  Your second point is valid, as Hamas wants boys to survive to join them in their pursuit of killing all Jews throughout the world.  

I'm sure some Palestinians care if they die, there is no 100%.  But the majority support Hamas, which is indisputable.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I missed what they should do, please repeat it.  :cheers: 

There needs to be a way for aide to get into Gaza, this needs to be made a priority. It should be clear that this is a priority so there is no confusion here as to what is happening. A cease fire and a reset of clear goals and regain the messaging would be prudent.

What do you think we/they should do?

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

There needs to be a way for aide to get into Gaza, this needs to be made a priority. It should be clear that this is a priority so there is no confusion here as to what is happening. A cease fire and a reset of clear goals and regain the messaging would be prudent.

What do you think we/they should do?

There "needs" to be a way to get the aid to the suffering innocents of Gaza, not just into Gaza.  Because if it just gets into Gaza, it goes to Hamas.  Reference your "scum of the earth" comment.  All historical info indicates that Hamas will take every resource for themselves, building tunnels and bombs, and ruining water supplies for the general population.

Let me know if you agree or not before I move on.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

There "needs" to be a way to get the aid to the suffering innocents of Gaza, not just into Gaza.  Because if it just gets into Gaza, it goes to Hamas.  Reference your "scum of the earth" comment.  All historical info indicates that Hamas will take every resource for themselves, building tunnels and bombs, and ruining water supplies for the general population.

Let me know if you agree or not before I move on.

If they are capable of bombing them into the Stone Age then it is possible to show up at the hospitals where people are starving. Rebuild roads that have been destroyed, continue to focus on delivering by sea. 

If they don’t allow that then you go back to blowing shet up.

Now you can tell me what you think. Do you think they can simply kill them all?

So I guess Hamas didn’t factor in any retaliation and that innocents would be killed? They did. And they did it anyway. That’s all I need to know. 

13 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

If they are capable of bombing them into the Stone Age then it is possible to show up at the hospitals where people are starving. Rebuild roads that have been destroyed, continue to focus on delivering by sea. 

If they don’t allow that then you go back to blowing shet up.

Now you can tell me what you think. Do you think they can simply kill them all?

This seems mostly non-responsive, since you didn't answer my question.

Palestinians started in the stone age, thanks to Hamas leadership, or lack thereof.  Israel is capable of bombing them into a sheet of glass, but they haven't.

What does "show up at hospitals" mean?  Send Israelis in to get shot by Hamas?

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This seems mostly non-responsive, since you didn't answer my question.

Palestinians started in the stone age, thanks to Hamas leadership, or lack thereof.  Israel is capable of bombing them into a sheet of glass, but they haven't.

What does "show up at hospitals" mean?  Send Israelis in to get shot by Hamas?

Yes. If Hamas starts shooting aide workers then you are back to where you started. You have volunteers offering to do this and getting killed by Israelis so I think an effort can be made to make try this process with actual soldiers.

You seem to ask a lot of questions but never answer any. 

What is your plan?

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So I guess Hamas didn’t factor in any retaliation and that innocents would be killed? They did. And they did it anyway. That’s all I need to know. 

Are you of the mindset you can kill every Hamas terrorist? When does that end, how do you know when you are done?

Do you think the US should continue Israel unequivocal aide without any questions asked or input?

Just going to request that thegeneral change his account name.  Clearly an idiot when it comes to wars and stuff generals do.  

11 minutes ago, Jose M said:

Just going to request that thegeneral change his account name.  Clearly an idiot when it comes to wars and stuff generals do.  

Seems I agree with your orange king on this one. Israel needs to get a hold of this quickly as it is getting away from them. 

You can disagree that is fine. Killing every terrorist seems like a workable plan. 

14 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Are you of the mindset you can kill every Hamas terrorist? When does that end, how do you know when you are done?

Do you think the US should continue Israel unequivocal aide without any questions asked or input?

Keep killing as many as possible. Don’t let up. I guess you thing bombing Japan was a horrible thing as well 

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Yes. If Hamas starts shooting aide workers then you are back to where you started. You have volunteers offering to do this and getting killed by Israelis so I think an effort can be made to make try this process with actual soldiers.

You seem to ask a lot of questions but never answer any. 

What is your plan?

To summarize:  you believe that Israeli forces should escort aid into an area and wait until they are inevitably shot until your will acquiesce... what exactly?

What is your expectation of Hamas in your scenario?

16 hours ago, jonmx said:

Sounds about right.  You become a bigot from whomever you cult masters tell you.  How many Sieg Heils do you do per night when you watch your 3 hours of MSNBC?  

Good lord you’re an idiot.

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

To summarize:  you believe that Israeli forces should escort aid into an area and wait until they are inevitably shot until your will acquiesce... what exactly?

What is your expectation of Hamas in your scenario?

They should assist in this and give the idea that they are serious about giving aide.

Hamas should return hostages and not kill aide workers.

Still waiting on your plan, what you think the US should do here, how you kill all Hamas.

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Keep killing as many as possible. Don’t let up. I guess you thing bombing Japan was a horrible thing as well 

When does that stop? Does US go along with this to no end? Do we have no say seeing as we are giving them all the weapons? Since it worked in WW2 they should nuke and where?