Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

***EdEx THE MASTERS 2024***

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M7OHz7W27L0ifdXaCnNKuZC70UDVFj-t0pKjlSRyQz8/edit#gid=1830650794

Draft order: 

lager:              Scottie Scheffler --- Bryson DeChambeau --- Brian Harman --- Sergio Garcia --- Nick Taylor --- Erik Van Rooyen

dain:                Rory McIlroy --- Matthew Fitzpatrick --- Shane Lowry --- Adam Scott --- Sungjae Im --- Adam Hadwin

Fumble:           Xander Schauffele --- Patrick Cantlay --- Jason Day --- Min Woo Lee --- Justin Rose --- Austin Eckroat

jerry:                Jon Rahm --- Dustin Johnson --- Tony Finau --- Russell Henley --- Akshay Bhatia --- Adam Schenk 

Wonder:          Hideki Matsuyama ---  Cameron Smith --- Sahith Theegala --- Corey Conners --- Phil Mickelson --- Taylor Moore

Alias:               Brooks Koepka --- Will Zalatoris --- Cameron Young --- Sam Burns --- Rickie Fowler --- Chris Kirk 

patweiser:      Jordan Spieth --- Ludvig Aberg --- Tommy Fleetwood --- Tyrrell Hatton --- Denny McCarthy --- Byeong Hun An

edjr:                 Joaquin Niemann --- Justin Thomas --- Si Woo Kim --- Patrick Reed --- Tiger Woods --- Sepp Straka

Clocaine:        Viktor Hovland --- Wyndham Clark --- Max Homa --- Collin Morikawa --- Harris English --- Stephan Jaeger

Edex Season Total Points        

Pat -  19
Lager - 17
Cloaca -  17
Wonder -  16
Alias - 13
Fumble -   9
Skids -  9
Edjr - 9
Dain -   7

reserved

:lol:   poor slowcaine. 

Good thing about him winning the Players is he is on an end and will double pick each time. 

7 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

:ninja:

:first:

What did you do?

1 minute ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Um...wed is the 10th...shouldnt we start the 8th on Monday??

Good looking out. Fixed. 

On 3/30/2024 at 12:18 PM, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Um...wed is the 10th...shouldnt we start the 8th on Monday??

he was figuring you'd make your 1st pick 2 days after the draft starts

18 hours ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Hahahahappyeaster!

:first: 

6 hours ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Anyone read about lucas glovers wife getting arrested for domestic abuse after she beat him and his mother up after he missed the cut at the TPC?  Lol

MCs don’t pay bills. 

“The husband told deputies that every time he plays poorly in a tournament, his wife yells and calls him a "loser" and worse things in front of their kids, the report said. He said she had been drinking all day and began yelling at him and his mother when they got to the house. He said she “forcefully attacked” him, cutting his right arm. When his 62-year-old mother tried to "tell Krista to stop," she also was attacked, receiving multiple lacerations to both arms.”

12 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

MCs don’t pay bills. 

“The husband told deputies that every time he plays poorly in a tournament, his wife yells and calls him a "loser" and worse things in front of their kids, the report said. He said she had been drinking all day and began yelling at him and his mother when they got to the house. He said she “forcefully attacked” him, cutting his right arm. When his 62-year-old mother tried to "tell Krista to stop," she also was attacked, receiving multiple lacerations to both arms.”

Two deputies pushed and pulled to get her inside, whereupon she screamed and kicked the door and even slipped out of one handcuff when a deputy loosened it for her, the report said. En route to jail, Krista Glover told the deputies that they would lose their jobs once the PGA Tour learned of her arrest.

"This is why cops get shot in the face," the report said. "Wait til I talk with the judge, you will be [expletive] fired over this."

14 hours ago, bostonlager said:

MCs don’t pay bills. 

I bet she pegs him

14 hours ago, bostonlager said:

MCs don’t pay bills. 

Does MDC pay the bills :dunno: 

Current odds at Bovada to win: Scottie Scheffler +400

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Current odds at Bovada to win: Scottie Scheffler +400

same as DK.

I threw 50 on deshamblow at +4000

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

same as DK.

I threw 50 on deshamblow at +4000

There are a few guys in the 4000-5000 range that have appeal. I may throw a few on Bryson and a couple other guys. 

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

There are a few guys in the 4000-5000 range that have appeal. I may throw a few on Bryson and a couple other guys. 

He has a YT channel he puts a ton of content on. He is such a likeable guy. 

Just now, edjr said:

He has a YT channel he puts a ton of content on. He is such a likeable guy. 

Agreed. I never understood the hate for him. 

JT and Bones go their separate ways. 

Fock JT, I drafted him twice this year and both times-MC

1.01 - Scottie Scheffler 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

1.01 - Scottie Scheffler 

Terrible pick. Dude can't putt

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Terrible pick. Dude can't putt

I will take my chances. Things look a little better since he switched to the Spider. 

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I will take my chances. Things look a little better since he switched to the Spider. 

I think I had schefflenuts last yerar

Ready to roll! The Masters Draft is my favorite of the EdEx season. 

I will not be picking til Sunday evening, wanna see how the tourney this weekend shakes out :)

35 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

I will not be picking til Wednesday - Yours truly - Clocaine

:thumbsup:

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

I will not be picking til Sunday evening, wanna see how the tourney this weekend shakes out :)

That's fine. I just wanted to get out front and let everyone know The Scheffler is off the table. 

If Schefflenuts dies in a plane crash.  Lager can use his 1st alt pick

24 minutes ago, edjr said:

If Schefflenuts dies in a plane crash.  Lager can use his 1st alt pick

Payne Stewart says fock off. 

I'm well aware that if his plan goes down or he breaks an arm over the weekend I'm focked. I don't care though. 

If I didn't do it already, I've thought about proposing that we take Scheffler off the table. Obviously not for the Masters with a draft about to start, but if anyone is interested in the concept, we should probably discuss it before a future tourney.

The guy is just too money these days.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

If I didn't do it already, I've thought about proposing that we take Scheffler off the table. Obviously not for the Masters with a draft about to start, but if anyone is interested in the concept, we should probably discuss it before a future tourney.

The guy is just too money these days.

He’s never won a tournament in May, June, or July. After this, I don’t want him the rest of the way. 

That said, I don’t think you can take him out of the pool. It angers me the PGA went to the current format with signature events and limited fields. I had a blast when we had 12 players and normal size fields. You had to do some research and find sleepers with your 5th and 6th round picks.