Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

There oughtta be an age limit

Just stopped by one of my locals just to get out  for a minute.

It is crazy windy right now!

There must be some kind of high School Spring fling or whatever this weekend.

Good lord, some of these little girls, there should be a minimum age limit to be able to wear the dresses that they're wearing these days. 

I know that makes me sound like an old man and probably a pervert. But damn, ain't no 25 plus year old woman able to fit into those kind of fashions. 

Those girls are like carrying dynamite through a minefield.  - on roller skates. 

Doesn't make you sound like a perv at all.  Totally normal to appreciate a woman at the age of her peak physical "beauty" 

They are legal and the only reason we aren't getting any of it is because we are old, fat and ugly...(to them)

Look up some of these girls in 15 years and they will be just like us.  Sorta

In the 80s the teenage girls dressed like Madonna and it was OK to admire them for it because we were teenage boys. Now that I'm a teacher, I am expected to write them up for dress code violations. 

Wb gfiap

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Doesn't make you sound like a perv at all.  Totally normal to appreciate a woman at the age of her peak physical "beauty" 

They are legal and the only reason we aren't getting any of it is because we are old, fat and ugly...(to them)

Look up some of these girls in 15 years and they will be just like us.  Sorta

Might not make the OP a perv, but they are kids, that would make the OP a pedero.  Shame. 

Bad parenting. It ALWAYS comes down to bad parenting. Somebody let their kids dress like that and someone bought those clothes. 

Liberal parents typical encourage their kids to dress like dollar store Whooores. After all, it's the Pedocrat Party.