Sign in to follow this  
Nomad99

FINALLY......someone protecting the wimmins

Amen. 

I can't believe sanity prevailed, and 20-0 at that. That's some momentum.

Better late than never. 

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

ESPN  goes into a lot more detail

From your link: 

The topic has become a hot-button issue among conservative groups and others who believe transgender athletes should not be allowed to compete on girls' and women's sports teams.

Shiwali Patel, senior counsel at the National Women's Law Center, said her organization was outraged by the NAIA policy.

"This is unacceptable and blatant discrimination that not only harms trans, nonbinary and intersex individuals, but limits the potential of all athletes," Patel said in a statement. "It's important to recognize that these discriminatory policies don't enhance fairness in competition. Instead, they send a message of exclusion and reinforce dangerous stereotypes that harm all women."

The Biden administration originally planned to release a new federal Title IX rule - the law forbids discrimination based on sex in education - addressing both campus sexual assault and transgender athletes. Earlier this year, the department decided to split them into separate rules, and the athletics rule now remains in limbo.

lol

22 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

From your link: 

lol

Thank you for letting me read those quotes from the article I already read.  :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Thank you for letting me read those quotes the article I already read.  :thumbsup:

You're welcome :thumbsup:

• Haha 1