wiffleball

Quiet on Set

Anybody watching this? 

Geez, imagine the Nickelodeon studios in their heyday.  I guess we shouldn't be surprised that the kids would represent a target- rich environment.

I honestly don't think I could name one show. That was after my time. Still, I'm hoping to catch some of it. 

...and part of me is hoping I don't. 🤢

I watched.  It was interesting.  (Spoiler:) I did think it was odd though that they seemed to spend more time making accusations against the main producer dude, despite no real hard evidence, and not as much time on the guys that were actually convicted pedos.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2024 at 6:15 PM, wiffleball said:

Anybody watching this? 

Geez, imagine the Nickelodeon studios in their heyday.  I guess we shouldn't be surprised that the kids would represent a target- rich environment.

I honestly don't think I could name one show. That was after my time. Still, I'm hoping to catch some of it. 

...and part of me is hoping I don't. 🤢

Yep.  Liberals doing liberal things to even back then.  Sad.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Yep.  Liberals doing liberal things to even back then.  Sad.

100%.

Should come as no surprise that the people that advocate for trannies, lgbq+ and all perversions under the sun are because they're doing it themselves.  But they'll turn around and try to point fingers (or blame Trump) at others.  GTFO. 

On 4/10/2024 at 9:14 PM, TimHauck said:

I watched.  It was interesting.  (Spoiler:) I did think it was odd though that they seemed to spend more time making accusations against the main producer dude, despite no real hard evidence, and not as much time on the guys that were actually convicted pedos.

You realize that they did take the one pedo guy to court and he ended up back at the studio working on shows with kids again, right? 

6 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

You realize that they did take the one pedo guy to court and he ended up back at the studio working on shows with kids again, right? 

Was that weepaws?

3 hours ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

Was that weepaws?

Would explain why he puts his paws on their wees. 

• Haha 2