Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

My Lady Got Roofied Last Night

So she went to House Of Blues last night to see her son’s band play there. I couldn’t go as I had a bad accident and still recovering from my sixth concussion in thirty years. I told her I’ll be ok, Ill put some dirt on it with beer and vicadan. Calls me to let me know when she got there and I hadn’t heard from her for hours and was so very worried. Her son’s girlfriend had to drive her home and she didn’t know where she was. She only had three fruit punches. 

She walks in and says hey and put her head down on the counter top of our island. I thought she was just drunk. So she stood there for a few minutes and then fell down hard. I sat down with her and kept trying to help her up but she couldn’t stand up. I finally got her up as she had to go potty. I walked her in the bathroom and she said to give her a few miminutes and I’ll be ok. Twenty minutes later I go to check on her and she’s sleeping on the terlet. I had to hold her by the shirt so she wouldn’t do a header on the tub. I finally got her up and took her to the couch and put socks on her  as she was saying she was cold and needed a blanket. 

Scary shiot.

Need to outlaw places of satan.  Thank you Jesus. Amen. 

23 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

So she went to House Of Blues last night to see her son’s band play there. I couldn’t go as I had a bad accident and still recovering from my sixth concussion in thirty years. I told her I’ll be ok, Ill put some dirt on it with beer and vicadan. Calls me to let me know when she got there and I hadn’t heard from her for hours and was so very worried. Her son’s girlfriend had to drive her home and she didn’t know where she was. She only had three fruit punches. 

She walks in and says hey and put her head down on the counter top of our island. I thought she was just drunk. So she stood there for a few minutes and then fell down hard. I sat down with her and kept trying to help her up but she couldn’t stand up. I finally got her up as she had to go potty. I walked her in the bathroom and she said to give her a few miminutes and I’ll be ok. Twenty minutes later I go to check on her and she’s sleeping on the terlet. I had to hold her by the shirt so she wouldn’t do a header on the tub. I finally got her up and took her to the couch and put socks on her  as she was saying she was cold and needed a blanket. 

Scary shiot.

Sounds like you got top notch medical advice.  :thumbsup:

Sorry about that, she said she was down to party. Maybe next time:banana:

9 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

She ate too many gummies.  Did you wipe her?

I wiped my cack on her, does that count?

Yes. A roofie is the only possible explanation. Sweet little Susie Rottencrotch would never do anything untoward.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, kutulu said:

I wiped my cack on her, does that count?

Who didn’t?