Sign in to follow this  
double tour

If only the liberals didn't cheat in the 2020 election to have Biden in office. It would have been good for everyone.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

One of those phones with the Giant buttons and a screen with closed captioning. 

There’s a shoe phone in there somewhere!

Dozer POS being his standard piece of sh#t.  He shuts down forums and reports people.  He got the last one shutdown because that's what pieces of sh#t like him do.

His TDS has eaten his brain away. He's TRUMP TRIGGERED!!!  :lol:

Well we may have to cheat again to win this time. Myself I plan on voting early and often. Then I’m loading up a bus filled with undocumented immigrants and we’re driving to Nevada- it’s a swing state (California isn’t.) We will try to stop at every polling booth from Vegas to Reno. 

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

One of those phones with the Giant buttons and a screen with closed captioning. 

hehe very good boyo.

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Well we may have to cheat again to win this time. Myself I plan on voting early and often. Then I’m loading up a bus filled with undocumented immigrants and we’re driving to Nevada- it’s a swing state (California isn’t.) We will try to stop at every polling booth from Vegas to Reno. 

You couldn't afford the gas to get there given you need to hire illegals for 25 cents and hour. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And Obama said he would love to have a front man where he could run things from behind the scenes. Sometimes dreams do come true. 

Barry Sotero....living rent free in Conservatives heads sine 2004.

ODS!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Barry Sotero....living rent free in Conservatives heads sine 2004.

ODS!!!!!!!!!!!

The rent isn’t free. He left behind a divided country that paved the way for Trump, inflicting millions of you with terminal TDS. Nice job Barry. You can thank him.  He’s more responsible for Trump than anyone. 

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The rent isn’t free. He left behind a divided country that paved the way for Trump, inflicting millions of you with terminal TDS. Nice job Barry. You can thank him.  He’s more responsible for Trump than anyone. 

I think what you’re trying to say is that he left behind a bunch of racist a$$holes pissed off about a black President, and THAT paved the way for Trump. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I think what you’re trying to say is that he left behind a bunch of racist a$$holes pissed off about a black President, and THAT paved the way for Trump. 

Somehow he got elected twice. Unfortunately for you, many areas that voted for him twice switched to Trump.  Trump won because he got racist Obama voters to vote for him I guess. 

37 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Obama would beat Trump like a rented mule. Serious landslide. 

wow. great input. :rolleyes: 

40 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Obama would beat Trump like a rented mule. Serious landslide. 

You sound like a kid arguing that Batman could beat Superman 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Somehow he got elected twice. Unfortunately for you, many areas that voted for him twice switched to Trump.  Trump won because he got racist Obama voters to vote for him I guess. 

Trump won because as many people hated Hillary as hated Trump.  Now Trump stands alone as much hated and thus the curb stomping by grandpa Joe in 2020.

And Biden is now picking up in every poll, the economy is booming, Trumpflation has been tamed.

Looks like another curb stomping for the orange moron is just around the corner.

Wonderful. 

5 hours ago, double tour said:

wow. great input. :rolleyes: 

Sorry it happens to be true. The only reason this dope has a chance is because Biden is 120 years old. Trump is an awful candidate your team is stuck with. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You sound like a kid arguing that Batman could beat Superman 

See above. One of the MAGA dorks probably will post Donald dressed up like Rambo or riding around on an eagle  shortly.

17 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Sorry it happens to be true. The only reason this dope has a chance is because Biden is 120 years old. Trump is an awful candidate your team is stuck with. 

When Biden beats Trump again, will the cultist finally dump the loser or will we have four more years of cultist tears?

I'm good either way. 

14 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

When Biden beats Trump again, will the cultist finally dump the loser or will we have four more years of cultist tears?

I'm good either way. 

I mean it’s a coin flip but if Biden wins the hardcore Trump nerds will of course cry til the end of time. 

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

wow. great input. 😂

It was spot on. Summed up your dumbassery perfectly. :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, double tour said:

It was spot on. Summed up your dumbassery perfectly. :thumbsup:

Obama would wreck Trump in an election. It would be an epic beatdown. Take off your Trump suspenders! 

8 minutes ago, double tour said:

😆

I see you are delusional. That MAGA hat leaching Chinese red dye into your head bro!

8 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I see you are delusional. That MAGA hat leaching Chinese red dye into your head bro!

Meh

You try too hard. Go cry to someone else with your schtick.