Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

From the Heart of Trump Country

On 4/17/2024 at 10:02 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

You should get a load of the toothless, redneck, uneducated dumbasses who live/work in the homes/businesses where I took these photos this morning.

As we get closer to November, the dipshitz selling Clownzo and anti-Biden paraphernalia/propaganda and Confederate flags will pop up in parking lots all over, and the lakes will be filled with sunburnt, drunken, beer-bellied boaters and their Clownzo floatillas, while on land the chew-spitting rednecks will have Clownzo flags a-fluttering from the backs of their pickup trucks and obnoxious, hateful anti-Biden bumper stickers.

Ladies and gentlemen, your "Patriots," and you're clearly one of them.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

🤣

Be careful out there pimp.  The disdain in your words is probably written all over your face as well.  Remember, as much as you hate these people, I can guarantee that they hate you 10 times more.  And you are in their house. 

33 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Trump is one of the most un christian men alive.  It's insane how these dummies worship him.

Are you a Christian? No. Then Stfu. 

Facebook. 60 year old man. Lol.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you a Christian? No. Then Stfu. 

Yes I am Christian so you shut the fock up.  You're gonna defend a man who lies, cheats, steals, rapes, commits adultery, foments violence, foments hatred and lives his life in the exact opposite way that Jesus taught us?  Not shocked considering what a piece of sh1t you've shown everyone you are.

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Yes I am Christian so you shut the fock up.  You're gonna defend a man who lies, cheats, steals, rapes, commits adultery, foments violence, foments hatred and lives his life in the exact opposite way that Jesus taught us?  Not shocked considering what a piece of sh1t you've shown everyone you are.

Sorry Gutterboy, you denounced Christianity a long time ago. Stop playing your childish alias game.   Punk. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sorry Gutterboy, you denounced Christianity a long time ago. Stop playing your childish alias game.   Punk. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Focking retard

There is very little Christian about Trump.  He's the opposite of just about everything Christianity values.

• Thanks 1

Know what doesn’t happen in Trump country? The American Flag being replaced with the Palestinian one. Scumbags don’t care. 

7 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Yes I am Christian

A Catholic or a Christian? 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Know what doesn’t happen in Trump country? The American Flag being replaced with the Palestinian one. Scumbags don’t care. 

What does happen is you taking a few isolated incidents that you won't link to and catastrophizing the hell of it. No one is replacing American flags.

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What does happen is you taking a few isolated incidents that you won't link to and catastrophizing the hell of it. No one is replacing American flags.

⬆️.  Voted for and supports a racist kid sniffing Pedo, calls others out. 

You can't make it up 😭 

1 minute ago, Maximum Overkill said:

⬆️.  Voted for and supports a racist kid sniffing Pedo, calls others out. 

You can't make it up 😭 

This has nothing to do with the claim that Palestinians flags are replacing American flags, MAGAturdyo. Stop gish-galloping.

You know what else you won’t find in Trump country? WW 1 soldier memorials being defaced and draped in a Palestinian flag while an American flag is burned.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You know what else you won’t find in Trump country? WW 1 soldier memorials being defaced and draped in a Palestinian flag while an American flag is burned.

How about the US capital flag being brought down and replaced with a Trump flag?

Freaking moron. 

You see lots of Trump and Confederate flags.  I don't think I'll ever understand the mindset of people who fly these flags.  I don't really get flying any flag with a politician's name on it.