Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

From the Heart of Trump Country

2 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Yes. And saw quite of houses that put up the Stars and Stripes as I did see houses that took theirs down when Obama was elected. Very sad in sooo many ways for both sides. 

You ever been in a plane with serious turbulence? I have, to the point we were going not make it back safe. When I got on the plane, I scoped all of the passengers. There was a nun reading Boys Life. And a woman across the aisle wearing a Hillary t-shirt and a guy sitting bedside her wearing a Trump t-shirt that we’re arguing back and forth. Funny banter. When the pilot said be prepared as he descended, as he was was trying to right the plane, I look over and they were holding hands with their eyes shut. I chuckled and said “opposites attract”

You can't possibly be comparing the outward support showed to Obama when he was running to the slavish, cultist devotion to Trump?

If folks are so far gone that they have to what about the fanatical cult devotion to Trump for 8 years to a couple of hope and change signs you're too far gone to communicate with.

Why can't the cult own the fact that their cuck devotion to their orange moron is unique in the history of politics.

Those people literally fly flags of devotion to their master.

SAD

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Confederate flags are Trump, why?  

I presume because Trump supporters are all raciss

So disingenuous.

Not every Trump supporter is racist.  But Trump has the racist vote on lockdown.

See the difference boyo?

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

So disingenuous.

Not every Trump supporter is racist.  But Trump has the racist vote on lockdown.

See the difference boyo?

Denying that Trumpers wave confederate flags now?  JFC man.  Such BS.

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

Dude not every single one does!

10 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Just a quick glance at what I see daily in the heart of Trump country.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/N2fZR1k

9 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Racist morons make up the bulk of Trump's base.

As evidenced by Tony posting above.

Imagine your base being inner city thugs.  Talk about embarrassment.  It’s always hilariously sad to see the libs clutching their pearls waiting for Gary Indiana or Newwark, NJ to report their poling so a Democrat can take the lead.  Let that soak in a sec.

8 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Of course not all Trump people are confederate flag, racists types…but all confederate flag, racists are Trump people.

Sho me an inner city thug who ISN’T for Biden. ;)

8 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Of course not all Trump people are confederate flag, racists types…but all confederate flag, racists are Trump people.

What's the symbol of racism for the people who knowingly voted for a man who deliberately put millions of black people in prison for smoking weed?  Is it this?

15 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You can't possibly be comparing the outward support showed to Obama when he was running to the slavish, cultist devotion to Trump?

If folks are so far gone that they have to what about the fanatical cult devotion to Trump for 8 years to a couple of hope and change signs you're too far gone to communicate with.

Why can't the cult own the fact that their cuck devotion to their orange moron is unique in the history of politics.

Those people literally fly flags of devotion to their master.

SAD

OK, I’ll play. So black baby Jesus comes in as a bumper sticker sounding like a fool that his only real experience was being a community organizer in Chicago and was handed that set that he did basically nothing to earn it and the tards on the left ate it up. Black baby Jesus was there and became his cult. The most inexperienced man to run for POTus in our history. Our leader of the free world didn't have a clue what he was doing other than prey on the black voters and the whites with his guilt trip he put on whites, as did the  MSM. 

Hope that helps. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Imagine your base being inner city thugs.  Talk about embarrassment.  It’s always hilariously sad to see the libs clutching their pearls waiting for Gary Indiana or Newwark, NJ to report their poling so a Democrat can take the lead.  Let that soak in a sec.

You think the base of the democrat party is inner city thugs?  What percentage of inner city thugs vote you racist moron?

Blacks make up 13% of the population, inner city thugs maybe 5% of that.

god you cultist are idiots. 

Just now, BunnysBastatrds said:

OK, I’ll play. So black baby Jesus comes in as a bumper sticker sounding like a fool that his only real experience was being a community organizer in Chicago and was handed that set that he did basically nothing to earn it and the tards on the left ate it up. Black baby Jesus was there and became his cult. The most inexperienced man to run for POTus in our history. Our leader of the free world didn't have a clue what he was doing other than prey on the black voters and the whites with his guilt trip he put on whites, as did the  MSM. 

Hope that helps. 

LMFAO, what a racist moron you are.  "black baby jesus"?

And we're not even talking about experience for the job.  We're talking about cultist like you and your slavish devotion to a single man.  You cucks fly flags all the time, sink your boats, scream at journalists, say F Joe Biden, anything you can do to show your devotion.

And boyo, the country thrived under Obama, it crashed under Trump.

SMH

18 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

You see inner city thugs flying Biden flags?  You think inner city thugs are big voters?

Just another cultist, racist moron...SMH

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You see inner city thugs flying Biden flags?  You think inner city thugs are big voters?

Just another cultist, racist moron...SMH

Gary, IN.  Yikes!

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You think the base of the democrat party is inner city thugs?  What percentage of inner city thugs vote you racist moron?

Blacks make up 13% of the population, inner city thugs maybe 5% of that.

god you cultist are idiots. 

13% eh?  How much of da crime?  Your math.  Over 1/3 of blacks are thugs!  You are coming along son.

Just EXACTLY what I expected. Go back to Think Progress and bury your head in the sand and sand cozy back up to the nothingness there Beach No-Ball you nothing. LMFAO loser racists and race baiting POS garbage dumpster. 

Have a great day.🙃

Who here has more TDS than Rusty?

I think he wins that even compared to some of the real crazy Libs we have.  

Now hes driving around town taking pictures of homes like a creep.  

Lol

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

13% eh?  How much of da crime?  Your math.  Over 1/3 of blacks are thugs!  You are coming along son.

Explain what crime has to do with voting.

How do you go through life being such a low IQ racist?  Oh wait, you're a cultist cuck so you have lots of company. 

3 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Just EXACTLY what I expected. Go back to Think Progress and bury your head in the sand and sand cozy back up to the nothingness there Beach No-Ball you nothing. LMFAO loser racists and race baiting POS garbage dumpster. 

Have a great day.🙃

BLACK BABY JESUS!

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

So disingenuous.

See the difference boyo?

Biden has the pedo enablers and sex change for minors crowd vote on lockdown.  

29 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Explain what crime has to do with voting.

Seriously?  😂

The retard took extra retard pills this morning. 

10 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Like houses just decked out with Obama or Biden or GWB stuff everywhere? I don't ever remember seeing this. That Obama Hope poster and shirts, but I’m talking like 50 Trump flags, every fence post adorned. I’ll see this when driving to go hiking out in rural areas in WA. Have seen it in Oregon as well multiple houses just randomly popping up. 

It might just be prisoner of the moment type stuff and this has occurred before and I just forgot or didn’t notice. 

There are a lot of beta's looking for an alpha to lead them.  How they settled on this one, God only knows. 

10 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Like houses just decked out with Obama or Biden or GWB stuff everywhere? I don't ever remember seeing this. That Obama Hope poster and shirts, but I’m talking like 50 Trump flags, every fence post adorned. I’ll see this when driving to go hiking out in rural areas in WA. Have seen it in Oregon as well multiple houses just randomly popping up. 

It might just be prisoner of the moment type stuff and this has occurred before and I just forgot or didn’t notice. 

You obviously forget the charisma, the magnetism of Dukakis.  The Dukakis flags.  The "Dukakis" haircut men, women, and babies were sporting.  The trend where everybody was getting their picture taken in a tank wearing a helmet.

• Like 1

Toothless freedom-loving redneck >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brainwashed bootlicking leftists.

History is full of people who bow down  to authoritarian masters.  America was different for a while.   We used to have citizens with spines.   Now leftists bow down to their corrupt institutions so they get their bread crumbs.  Fuking idiots. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's just politics when during election season folks put candidate signs in their yards.

But when it's a year-round thing mixed with hatefulness and symbols of racism, that's different.

After the conventions is appropriate. 

True Patriotism isn't seasonal. 

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Biden flags being repped by the Harlem Kings 😂

35 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

You obviously forget the charisma, the magnetism of Dukakis.  The Dukakis flags.  The "Dukakis" haircut men, women, and babies were sporting.  The trend where everybody was getting their picture taken in a tank wearing a helmet.

And the rabid never Dukers. It was a crazy time. 

One of my vacations every year is deep in the heart of Trump country, very southwest Virginia.

The drive through civilization, North from NoVa, into the backwards, backwoods redneck heavy areas of rural Va are where the Trump flags start to be seen a lot.   As well as decent number of Confederate flags with Trump flags.  Seeing the occasional swastika flag ain't unusual either. 

It's like as the people get dumber and less successful their love for Trump and racism grows.

Essentially a 100% correlation there. 

Don’t count on the rednecks to fight your next war. Good luck! 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What if Donald told them 🤔

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why?

The military is an excellent option for rednecks.  They can go in right after high school, assuming they can pass.

It's a great career for those less motivated and less able to compete due to their own mental limitations. 

2 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO, what a racist moron you are.  "black baby jesus"?

And we're not even talking about experience for the job.  We're talking about cultist like you and your slavish devotion to a single man.  You cucks fly flags all the time, sink your boats, scream at journalists, say F Joe Biden, anything you can do to show your devotion.

And boyo, the country thrived under Obama, it crashed under Trump.

SMH

Perhaps you were working on a particularly hard Excel macro for 8 years and missed the cult of personality that was Saint Barack.  No criticism was allowed; that made you raciss.

"I don't think it was a good idea to give all of those guns to the Mexican cartels."

"Raciss says WHAT?#@!"

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Why?

The military is an excellent option for rednecks.  They can go in right after high school, assuming they can pass.

It's a great career for those less motivated and less able to compete due to their own mental limitations. 

Biden has done away with the high school requirement to join the Navy. So now all those kids that can’t read in blue cities can join. They won’t , but they can.  

3 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

I'm saying that if I make the claim like Rusty that my neighborhood is riddled with Trump signs, I would post pictures of Trump signs.

3 hours ago, BeachGuy23 said:

So disingenuous.

See the difference boyo?

Trump has the vote of Leftist elitist pseuds who don't think black people can do anything without their help?

If so, winning!

39 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Trump has the vote of Leftist elitist pseuds who don't think black people can do anything without their help?

If so, winning!

LMFAO

We're talking about confederate flags and Trump flags and you whatabout to something about leftist don't think black people can do anything without help.

Just standard, racist alt right talking points.  I've never heard that from anyone on the left, but you cultist spew it on que.

Because you're sheep cultist.

Your master has the actual racist vote on lockdown.  Own it boyo. 

Oh wait, you're a centrist who thinks the adoration of Obama was anything close to the cult of Trump...

🤣🤣🤣

Obama being black really broke you people bigly. 

11 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LMFAO

We're talking about confederate flags and Trump flags and you whatabout to something about leftist don't think black people can do anything without help.

Just standard, racist alt right talking points.  I've never heard that from anyone on the left, but you cultist spew it on que.

Because you're sheep cultist.

Your master has the actual racist vote on lockdown.  Own it boyo. 

Oh wait, you're a centrist who thinks the adoration of Obama was anything close to the cult of Trump...

🤣🤣🤣

Obama being black really broke you people bigly. 

I couldn't have scripted your response better myself.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I couldn't have scripted your response better myself.  :lol: 

He broke you good.  Don't worry cultist, you ain't the only one.

You cogs are very very easily influenced.

Oh  yes, there were Obama flags everywhere, people sunk boats for Obama, Obama sold garbage that his cultist bought up like the sheep they are.  Tons of Obama flags and confederate flags....LMFAO

You ain't fooling anyone cultist.  You morons are such cucks for Trump I'd be embarrassed where I you too.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Just a quick glance at what I see daily in the heart of Trump country.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/N2fZR1k

OH NOES!!!!! Not flags and signs!!!!! 

AHHHHH!!!!!! 

1 minute ago, TheNewGirl said:

OH NOES!!!!! Not flags and signs!!!!! 

AHHHHH!!!!!! 

May as well fly a flag that says a moron cuck lives here.

WTF flies a flag to another dude?

Cucks