Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

About effing time…Ukraine to fall by end 2024

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Biden said a small incursion was acceptable. But of course that didn’t embolden Putin. Nah. . Trump! 

This is the Pedocrat's mind set. 

"We need to stop the Evil Russian Empire from invading Ukraine ".

Well ok Pedocrats, are you willing to send your Son or Daughters to fight Russia??? 

No???? Well then shut the F up!!!!! 

6 hours ago, thegeneral said:

How did we cave with Ukraine (except these people who want to cut off aide now)?

Think for a second General. 

Did you really think throwing money at Ukraine would change the outcome? It doesn't matter when Ukraine doesn't have enough bodies to fight the Russians. 

So how do you change that? Are you willing to send your Children to Ukraine to fight the Russians? I bet not, so what's your plan??? 

It's easy to say we're doing the right thing but at the end of the day it's all for show right? 

56 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Think for a second General. 

Did you really think throwing money at Ukraine would change the outcome? It doesn't matter when Ukraine doesn't have enough bodies to fight the Russians. 

So how do you change that? Are you willing to send your Children to Ukraine to fight the Russians? I bet not, so what's your plan??? 

It's easy to say we're doing the right thing but at the end of the day it's all for show right? 

I do think Ukraine has to realize they will lose land, some back channel communication should be happening. But it’s in our and our allies best interest to tell Russia to eat a d1ck. 

As long as Ukraine wants to go send them aide and gear. Keep growing NATO, we got Argentina begging to join now, including Ukraine when they end the war.

7 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Well, for one, because he said so ;)

Seriously though, I do believe that other world leaders respect and fear him. 
Trump has never seen to be one to cave in vs our current leader.  

Simplistic answer, I know, but sometime the most simplistic answers make the most sense. 

No offense but I think it would be good to learn some history.  You're just repeating what Trump tells you, that's he's strong and respected, meanwhile he's weak and ridiculed.

Take Iran.  Trump pulled out of the treaty deal and what did Iran do?  Ramped up their nuclear program and said they will nourish Trump's corpse with worms.  Iran attacked Saudi oil infrastructure in Yemen and what did trump do?  Nothing.  Iran attacked US soldiers in Iraq.  Trump's response? Nothing. We lost our ME influence over the years.  Trump did this.  And you think he's strong and respected?

What did trump do when Putin paid the Taliban to murder our troops?  Nothing.

Please read some history.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Putin will roll through Europe. Stfu. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Putin will roll through Europe. Stfu. 

Why did Russia attack Ukraine?

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

Why did Russia attack Ukraine?

NATO. Go away now. 

Are we going to sit here and believe at this point that Russia couldn’t roll right through the rest of Ukraine if they wanted? 

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

🤣

So dumb.

So what’s Putin waiting for? Ukraine to get more arms before he rolls through? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So what’s Putin waiting for? Ukraine to get more arms before he rolls through? 

Hes not waiting, he's advancing as fast as he can, which is not fast because the Russian military has been weakened.

You are out of your snowflake social justice warrior mind if you think Russia is just going to invade Europe after this. You’re spending billions of dollars on a ghost fairytale worry. 

He wants old Russian territory back. In my view, I couldn’t care less if he takes over those countries again. They have no strategic advantage for us, they don’t gain some massive military strength. There is zero reason we need to be in this.

So again I ask if you remove this fantasy land that he’s going to take over Europe storyline and he just takes back Ukraine exactly what have we lost? Nothing

35 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

So where are we moving our bio labs?

You just wait a cotton picking minute there mister, Rusty and the fembots here have informed us that those bio labs don’t exist and even if they did they were put in Ukraine to cure cancer or some other humanitarian pursuit. So stop spreading Russian disinformation.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

You are out of your snowflake social justice warrior mind if you think Russia is just going to invade Europe after this. 

He wants old Russian territory back. In my view, I couldn’t care less if he takes over those countries again. 

So again I ask if you remove this fantasy land that he’s going to take over Europe storyline and he just takes back Ukraine exactly what have we lost? Nothing

You said yourself he wants the old Soviet Union back.  So after Ukraine then it's what, Moldova, Belarus, Kazakstan, Georgia, he just wants his old territory back.

So we just let him rape and pillage across the old soviet union, no bog deal, no impact on us right?  Same thing worked great when a German just wanted the old German territories back.  He stopped there.

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You just wait a cotton picking minute here mister, Rusty and the fembots here have informed us that those bio labs don’t exist and even if they did they were put in Ukraine to cure cancer or some other humanitarian pursuit. So stop spreading Russian disinformation.  

What do you think the labs are used for?

1 minute ago, Ron_Artest said:

What do you think the labs are used for?

Why put them in Ukraine if it’s such a noble pursuit? They have some geniuses there to work on them or something? Their stellar reputation as a world leader in bio chemistry?  Oh, and we can’t forget that Ukraine is known far  and wide as being an open, liberal society not ruled by oligarchs and installed controlled and paid off puppets in their government. Biden took care of that when he withheld aid and had them clean up their act, right? Why do you purposely stay naive? So you can stick it to the magas? It’s not working. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why put them in Ukraine if it’s such a noble pursuit? They have some geniuses there to work on them or something? Their stellar reputation as a world leader in bio chemistry?  Oh, and we can’t forget that Ukraine is known far  and wide as being an open, liberal society not ruled by oligarchs and installed controlled and paid off puppets in their government. Biden took care of that when he withheld aid and had them clean up their act, right? Why do you purposely stay naive? So you can stick it to the magas? It’s not working. 

So I ask you a simple question and you refuse to answer but instead spew a dozen other countries that drive conspiracy theories and russian disinformation.

This is why you're a clownshow.

11 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

You said yourself he wants the old Soviet Union back.  So after Ukraine then it's what, Moldova, Belarus, Kazakstan, Georgia, he just wants his old territory back.

So we just let him rape and pillage across the old soviet union, no bog deal, no impact on us right?  Same thing worked great when a German just wanted the old German territories back.  He stopped there.

Wait is Putin “Hitler” Or is it “Trump”? Its hard to keep your boogeymen straight to rile up your base. 
Even if he wants ALL of his old territory back what do we care? Not our war. 

Just now, Ron_Artest said:

So I ask you a simple question and you refuse to answer but instead spew a dozen other countries that drive conspiracy theories and russian disinformation.

This is why you're a clownshow.

I’m sorry. I thought I said bio weapons or some other type of dangerous research that no sane country would let be performed on their soil. That’s my answer. 

Just now, cyclone24 said:

Wait is Putin “Hitler” Or is it “Trump”? Its hard to keep your boogeymen straight to rile up your base. 
Even if he wants ALL of his old territory back what do we care? Not our war. 

You're an isolationist, I get it.  You don't understand how the world works.  If Russia wants to take his old territory back and then join forces with China to conquer the rest of the world, not your war, right?

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m sorry. I thought I said bio weapons or some other type of dangerous research that no sane country would let be performed on their soil. That’s my answer. 

So you think the biolabs are actually creating biological weapons, ok.  At least that's an answer.

Now do you have any evidence that this is happening or are you just repeating some theories that you've heard on social media?

You're an isolationist, I get it.  You don't understand how the world works.  If Russia wants to take his old territory back and then join forces with China to conquer the rest of the world, not your war, right?

So how does this end? A complete Russian defeat is the only acceptable outcome or just endless deterrence? 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

NATO. Go away now. 

Like a child.

Can't back up anything with facts, you rely solely on your feelz just like a chick.

SAD

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

So you think the biolabs are actually creating biological weapons, ok.  At least that's an answer.

Now do you have any evidence that this is happening or are you just repeating some theories that you've heard on social media?

No, I’m just using some common sense and the deductive method. Why lie they are there in the first place? Why are they in Ukraine? You don’t think these are Ukrainian companies or them, do you? Holy Shitt, you do? Or that never entered your mind? 

5 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Your narrative are so bizarre. So because I don’t want us fighting wars that are not ours and spending billions of dollars to do so I therefore want Russia to win and I’m a isolationist? That’s just idiotic.

you guys act like if he takes back Ukraine, all of a sudden he’s somehow way more powerful than they already are. And how are you tying China into it? Because if he takes back Ukraine, now he’s powerful and can team up with China to defeat Taiwan? Hell China could defeat Taiwan in about 15 minutes with or without Russia. 

You guys have the strangest arguments

Ron jus destroying the pus$y cultist ITT.

You're all just like your weak master.  Just roll over and let Putin do whatever he wants because Trump loves him.

We've gained so much through this Ukraine war at the cost of like $100B it's the bargain of the century.

Russia has the military of a 3rd world country.

NATA unified and expanded.

The US is the undisputed leader of the free world again.

Beautiful.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So how does this end? A complete Russian defeat is the only acceptable outcome or just endless deterrence? 

How does human history end?  seriously?

If we believe you, if we don’t save this historically corrupt country that used to be in Russia somehow we’re all speaking Russian in 30 years. 

Boooooooooogeyman!!!!

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Ron jus destroying the pus$y cultist ITT.

You're all just like your weak master.  Just roll over and let Putin do whatever he wants because Trump loves him.

We've gained so much through this Ukraine war at the cost of like $100B it's the bargain of the century.

Russia has the military of a 3rd world country.

NATA unified and expanded.

The US is the undisputed leader of the free world again.

Beautiful.

'Boyo' Provincetown guy loves himself the country of human trafficking. 

You go girl. Maybe once that shlthole Ukraine is gone, you can love you some corrupt slimeball  African nation as a fallback. 

12 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Let me explain the deductive method to you. It starts with a simple set of questions : Who, what, where, when and why. 
Who put the bio labs there? 
What are in the bio labs? 
Where did they put them? 
When did they put them there? 
Why did they put them there? 

Any of those questions that can’t be answered should lead you to seeking out the answer. Common sense should point you in the right direction. And if any of those questions are met with a denial or mistruth, raising suspicions, that should guide you to believe they have something to hide. Lies are told for a reason. 

9 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

So I ask you a simple question and you spew some non answer. That’s why you’re a clown show. 💯

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, I’m just using some common sense and the deductive method. Why lie they are there in the first place? Why are they in Ukraine? You don’t think these are Ukrainian companies or them, do you? Holy Shitt, you do? Or that never entered your mind? 

So you have no evidence that these biolabs are creating bioweapons, but you still think they are and you call it common sense.  Hilarious.

This is how weak minds work.   This is how conspiracy theories spread.

A normal intelligent person will look for the truth, and a normal intelligent person will use the facts that are out there to base their opinion on.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/03/02/ukraine-biolabs-conspiracy-theory-qanon/

9 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

If we believe you, if we don’t save this historically corrupt country that used to be in Russia somehow we’re all speaking Russian in 30 years. 

Boooooooooogeyman!!!!

Yeah that's what I said.

Did you ever take a history class?  

So you have no evidence that these biolabs are creating bioweapons, but you still think they are and you call it common sense.  Hilarious.

This is how weak minds work.   This is how conspiracy theories spread.

A normal intelligent person will look for the truth, and a normal intelligent person will use the facts that are out there to base their opinion on.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/03/02/ukraine-biolabs-conspiracy-theory-qanon/

I also said dangerous bio chemicals that no sane country would let be performed on their soil. Why do you ignore that? You can only process one thought at a time? 

Funny Ron / Gutterboy haven’t learned their lessons from Wuhan. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I also said dangerous bio chemicals that no sane country would let be performed on their soil. Why do you ignore that? You can only process one thought at a time? 

Pay wall. But does it say there were no bio labs there? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So I ask you a simple question and you spew some non answer. That’s why you’re a clown show. 💯

You asked how does it end with Russia.  Who says it has to end?  Russia has been a country for 1000 years, who says it has to end?  There was a point in time where Russia was embracing western ideals and freedom.  They've since slid back into old communism, but hopefully for the people of Russia they can gain freedom and prosperity at some point.  Putin is not going to give it to them, so this chapter ends with a failed Putin and maybe a new leader that supports the Russian people.