Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Teacher at MD school fakes a racist rant with AI to frame principal

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

I didn't say it was impossible. It is just I have never heard of a single case of impersonation that has been charged as a hate crime, not one.

The crime may have been motivated by race but nothing has been presented as evidence outside of the fact that the perpetrator is black and the victim is white (which would never be enough by itself to bring a hate crime charge in any statute on the books). 

“I’ll take Things a Dickhead says for $100 Alex”

• Like 1

This guy wasn’t just a teacher. He was the AD. Public schools in blue areas are a joke. 

1 hour ago, squistion said:

I didn't say it was impossible. It is just I have never heard of a single case of impersonation that has been charged as a hate crime, not one.

The crime may have been motivated by race but nothing has been presented as evidence outside of the fact that the perpetrator is black and the victim is white (which would never be enough by itself to bring a hate crime charge in any statute on the books). 

You keep saying this is a charge of impersonation, whatever that is. What Maryland statute covers that? You do know there’s additional charges, right? The verbiage “motivated by the race of the victim” is the qualifying language as a hate crime straight from Marylands AG website. Tim, you haven’t formed an opinion without research again, have you?

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You keep saying this is a charge of impersonation, whatever that is. What Maryland statute covers that? You do know there’s additional charges, right? The verbiage “motivated by the race of the victim” is the qualifying language as a hate crime straight from Marylands AG website. Tim, you haven’t formed an opinion without research again, have you?

From reports I have seen that is what he has been charged with.

15 minutes ago, squistion said:

From reports I have seen that is what he has been charged with.

You’re making this up or reading extremely lazy journalists.Neither would be shocking.  Nearly every report on this is using specific verbiage the Baltimore Co Government media release, which doesn’t include impersonation.

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

You’re making this up or reading extremely lazy journalists.Neither would be shocking.  Nearly every report on this is using specific verbiage the Baltimore Co Government media release, which doesn’t include impersonation.

Of course he's making it up.  It's how he operates.  

• Like 1