Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

NFL Draft 2024 - Round 2 Discussion

More receivers should go in this round... Adonai Mitchell, Ladd McConkey, Roman Wilson and Keon Coleman to name a few. Will we see an RB?

Buffalo?? Adoni Mitchell, Higgins or Aiyuk? 

I feel like something is going to happen. There must be a plan. 

I’d love for the Commanders to work a deal for Aiyuk.

I’d prefer not to give a second rounder, but a couple of 3’s and maybe a pick next year?  Have a ton of cap space to work with, and I didn’t realize he was as tight with Daniels from their ASU days, as he is.

14 minutes ago, makindollaz said:

I’d love for the Commanders to work a deal for Aiyuk.

I’d prefer not to give a second rounder, but a couple of 3’s and maybe a pick next year?  Have a ton of cap space to work with, and I didn’t realize he was as tight with Daniels from their ASU days, as he is.

Deebo will be the one to be traded, if there is one.... 

14 minutes ago, kcBlitzkrieg said:

Deebo will be the one to be traded, if there is one.... 

Should be 

6 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

what about the chargers?   any word on whether they may be in the mix?   we all know they could use a receiver

1 minute ago, Ray_T said:

what about the chargers?   any word on whether they may be in the mix?   we all know they could use a receiver

They way the Chargers have behaved this off-season, their trying to rebuild. I doubt they do that by trading away picks for a veteran receiver. They've got two picks tonight (2.05, 3.05) in which they could draft a receiver.

1 minute ago, Mike FF Today said:

They way the Chargers have behaved this off-season, their trying to rebuild. I doubt they do that by trading away picks for a veteran receiver. They've got two picks tonight (2.05, 3.05) in which they could draft a receiver.

honestly it wouldnt surprise me to see them take a guard as well.   it feels like both the coach and the GM are committed to putting together a good line and if this is to be a wasted year might as well make sure that line is top notch.

Buffalo traded with KC who drafted the fastest WR ever, then drafted a snail with the first pick in the 2nd. What's going on in Buffalo? 

Really need for the lions to get the best DE to add to the CB. If they can get Kneeland or Braswell I would be super happy

I thought he might go earlier, nice pick I think

Everyone can go home. Philly won the draft! The #1 & 2 CBs in the draft!!!  LETS GO!

What is it with the south? They love mixing Penix with Cousins don't they?

3 minutes ago, LaChup said:

What is it with the south? They love mixing Penix with Cousins don't they?

Thats some bad pun action.   very much the sort of thing Axe Elf would say if he were still on this board

The lions took another CB. Am not even going to complain. Both of the best edge rushers were gone. Might as well continue to beef up the Dbs