Sign in to follow this  
Maximum Overkill

Liberal Wisconsin elementary school teacher, 24, busted for ‘making out’ with 5th-grader 🌈 Definitely a Biden voter

I hope he moved on from this pedero,  it’s sad.  

Oof.  Imagine the poor fiancée with his picture getting in the NY Post.  Can’t come back from losing your woman to an 11 year old.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Oof.  Imagine the poor fiancée with his picture getting in the NY Post.  Can’t come back from losing your woman to an 11 year old.  

I thought the same 😂 

The poor guy's face is in every article. 

12 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Yeah. If he were one of my friends he would get a couple of weeks grace period but the ball busting would start to trickle in after that then become an avalanche and last for a year or so. Then get brought up now and again 

12 hours ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Dude has to move as soon as his name fades a bit from the spotlight where people won't know/remember.

9 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

Dude has to move as soon as his name fades a bit from the spotlight where people won't know/remember.

Yes.  He also needs to change his look completely.