Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Ann Coulter goes full white supremacist

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Dude. No one thinks "the summer" is 2 weeks long.  Summer is like 3 to 4 months long.  That's not even close to 2 weeks.

I know you know that. Just admit you use the wrong choice of words to mislead.

It’s stupid. Why would I want to mislead about this anyhow? Who the Fock cares where I spent my summer? 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It’s stupid. Why would I want to mislead about this anyhow? Who the Fock cares where I spent my summer? 

No one cares where you spent the summer. That's not the point. The point goes towards your credibility and reputation. People already consider you a liar and when you do stuff like this it just reinforces it.

19 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No one cares where you spent the summer. That's not the point. The point goes towards your credibility and reputation. People already consider you a liar and when you do stuff like this it just reinforces it.

Then they’re stupid, like I wrote. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

So how exactly does this work, Tim? Based on common interpretation, you spent about 16% of your summer in Turkey. Do fancy people pick the most exciting thing they did to describe how they spent their summer, regardless of how long they did it? Or is it a time thing?  If I went to the beach for 7 or 10 days in August, should I say I spent my summer at the beach?  Let’s say, on your return trip, you were detained for 15 days by TSA for smuggling a young Turkish boy. Would you say you spent your summer in federal custody or in Turkey? How about you met a buddy for golf, and you spent 16% of your day commuting to and from the course.  You just happened to shoot your best score ever, and then got laid later that night.  Would you consider that you spent your day in the car?  

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

So how exactly does this work, Tim? Based on common interpretation, you spent about 16% of your summer in Turkey. Do fancy people pick the most exciting thing they did to describe how they spent their summer, regardless of how long they did it? Or is it a time thing?  If I went to the beach for 7 or 10 days in August, should I say I spent my summer at the beach?  Let’s say, on your return trip, you were detained for 15 days by TSA for smuggling a young Turkish boy. Would you say you spent your summer in federal custody or in Turkey? How about you met a buddy for golf, and you spent 16% of your day commuting to and from the course.  You just happened to shoot your best score ever, and then got laid later that night.  Would you consider that you spent your day in the car?  

Unbelievable

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This summer I’m going to Amsterdam for 9 days. Then I’m taking a cruise around Scandinavia for another 10 days, then back to Amsterdam. If somebody asks me later on how I spent the summer of 2024, I’ll tell them I spent it in Amsterdam. And if I post that here no doubt @supermike80 will call me a liar. Because he’s a fool. 

I hate Schipol.

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Never been. Guess I’ll find out. 

Can’t be worse than Heathrow. 

I hate it for its proximity to Hoofddorp.  The pollution from it ruins the area, for me.  As for the airport itself, like most things Dutch it is well run.