Sign in to follow this  
Walter34

League Status?

Gents

There seems to be little interest in this league. No chatter, few trades, general silence all around. Next season, I plan to drop out of all or most internet leagues to concentrate on my local leagues and real life in general.

Maybe we should just close the books on this one? It is a keeper league, so I wont throw all future hope out the window by dealing away picks.

We started this league when alot of us first came to FFT a few years back. Maybe its time to let it die its slow death and put it out of its misery?

I'm in the same boat. I probably won't play beyond 2005.

I've never reallly been much of a smack talker or a trader. Personally I'd hate to see this league go.

If you want some smack...

I think the real reason you guys want to bail is that you saw my draft. Check this out and what it means for me next year (and beyond).

round 8 - Roy Williams

round 11 - Steve Smith

round 15 - Ben Roethlisberger

I can't wait to win this thing again this year... then build a dynasty with my team next year.

Thats allright, ###### out if you want.

:wall:

Yah, I'm sure me keeping O. Smith for a 4th and McGahee for a 5th have nothing to do with it. :D .

Seriously though, i also haven't been much of a talker in this league, but you guys used to be, and it just stopped. What happened?

PS. Does this have anyhting to do with that crappy offer of yours??? :shocking:

In my three leagues this year, I have a losing record in all three. That has certainly contributed to my lack of participation so far.

Yah, I'm sure me keeping O. Smith for a 4th and McGahee for a 5th have nothing to do with it. :D .

Seriously though, i also haven't been much of a talker in this league, but you guys used to be, and it just stopped. What happened?

PS. Does this have anyhting to do with that crappy offer of yours??? :blink:

crappy offer???? WHAT???

:)

Actually, I need to spend less time on leagues and boards. 5 leagues has been too much for me this year. No need to smack, but signs of a pulse would help. :D

Feel free to counter Proteus ...

I feel the same thing . . . I don't know if anyone checks in on this board or at the Probert board, but nobody chatters about anything.

Hmmm.

By the way, I'm looking for a RB. Shocker, I know.

Gents

There seems to be little interest in this league. No chatter, few trades, general silence all around. Next season, I plan to drop out of all or most internet leagues to concentrate on my local leagues and real life in general.

Maybe we should just close the books on this one? It is a keeper league, so I wont throw all future hope out the window by dealing away picks.

We started this league when alot of us first came to FFT a few years back. Maybe its time to let it die its slow death and put it out of its misery?

well, I'm disappointed, but I can understand..

I'd hate to see it go, though..

You know I took a few days to think about my reply to this.

We have been quiet beyond belief this year. Kinda just going through the motions. Other than Walt getting riled up about the trade, that has probably been it in regards to enthusiam.

I like this league alot. There are truly some of the best educated drafters I have ever played against.

Hate to see anyone go, but if so...I understand.

I plan to be back, hope you all stay.