Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Cdub

We are gonna continue frafting, but there are two guys I know of that I can still fraft (and am considering frafting) that you can as well. There are still players out there available to you.

I'd suggest doing a little research to see who is out there available to you.

I will let you plug in any player you want that is still out there for any draft selections where we have skipped over you. So if there is someone out there you want for round 9, let me know and I will plufg that guy in for you. Same goes for any round thereafter!

In the 9th I'll take Lima Time P ???

Cdub100:

you azzhole, you said you were done :mad:

cmh6476:

Cdub100:

He said he was done and you dumb focks just kept eggin him on to 'research' and pick another guy.

You deserve to be robbed again :P

Thin Spirit:

cmh6476:

Cdub100:

He said he was done and you dumb focks just kept eggin him on to 'research' and pick another guy.

They wouldn't leave it alone. So I'll just take all the crap ass players they want.

There are pitchers out there I can get, that no one else can. But the point is, if you can fraft someone go for it, you can always pick up those other crapass players later on, after the fraft!

cmh6476:

There are pitchers out there I can get, that no one else can.  But the point is, if you can fraft someone go for it, you can always pick up those other crapass players later on, after the fraft!

Why do you keep misspelling draft, fraft? You bored posting focker!

Thin Spirit:

cmh6476:

Cdub100:

you azzhole, you said you were done :P

Came back to bite you in the ass, didn't it? :mad:

Canadiens :mad:

cmh6476:

Thin Spirit:

cmh6476:

Cdub100:

you azzhole, you said you were done :P

Came back to bite you in the ass, didn't it? :mad:

Canadiens :mad:

Rolling :P

cmh6476:

Came back to bite you in the ass, didn't it?   :P  

Canadiens   :mad:  

That's cause you two retards had to back track and couldn't just let him quit drafting after he got pissed and said he was done. If he says he's done then he shoudl be done.

Let me set the record straight. I didn't quit, I didn't get mad or even pissed. I felt there wasn't anyone else worth drafting. I was just going to fill out my roster with Det only players on monday. I really like this format and knew what I was getting into when I took MY Tigers

TIA HTH

Cdub100:

Let me set the record straight.  I didn't quit, I didn't get mad or even pissed.  I felt there wasn't anyone else worth drafting. I was just going to fill out my roster with Det only players on monday.  I really like this format and knew what I was getting into when I took MY Tigers

TIA HTH

Cdub100:

Let me set the record straight.  I didn't quit, I didn't get mad or even pissed.  I felt there wasn't anyone else worth drafting. I was just going to fill out my roster with Det only players on monday.  

I realize you didnt 'quit' on the league. What I'm saying is you said you had quit drafting, you were done and were gonna fill the roster out with Detroit players. Once that is said it should be final...not having the commishes lead you back into drafting and then drafting a guy I thought was mine after you had said you were done.

Oh well, whatever, I'm not gonna make a big scene over Frank Cattalanotto cause it's not worth...I just think it's a little backwards, but it's the first year, I guess there are still wrinkles to iron out. :confused:

Thin Spirit:

Cdub100:

Let me set the record straight.  I didn't quit, I didn't get mad or even pissed.  I felt there wasn't anyone else worth drafting. I was just going to fill out my roster with Det only players on monday.  

I realize you didnt 'quit' on the league. What I'm saying is you said you had quit drafting, you were done and were gonna fill the roster out with Detroit players. Once that is said it should be final...not having the commishes lead you back into drafting and then drafting a guy I thought was mine after you had said you were done.

Oh well, whatever, I'm not gonna make a big scene over Frank Cattalanotto cause it's not worth...I just think it's a little backwards, but it's the first year, I guess there are still wrinkles to iron out. :confused:

You are absolutely right! But I will say you had two picks you could of taken him. After I drafted Estaban I said to myself I should grabbed The Cat instead because I was sure you were going to take him. Oh well, we are talking about a scrub here.