Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Suggestions, thoughts, idears!

Post em here.

Someone brought up a good point yesterday, of listing our players that only we can select, and going ahead and listing them. I am going to go ahead an make a post for each round. I propose that we go ahead and list those players exclusive to our clubs, and I will work my way through and add a player to your last round and work my way up. Like I'll put Beltran down in the last for me, Sweeney in the next to last, Berroa in the round before that, MacDougal before him, Harvey right before him, you get the picture.

Any other thoughts, suggestions go ahead and list them here. Once I have all rounds accounted for, I will go ahead and create a thread to list players exclusive to your team so I can jot them down in the appropriate rounds.

By the way, Im headin out now for awhile, but McBokon should be able to carry everything through just as I can, so we should be good to go shortly. If we're not here, and someone drafts, and then you are up, feel free to post your pick!

Did Schilling get traded again? Just curious cuz you guys have him listed as an Astro & I was under the impression that he was on the Red Sox.

BlackClouds:

Did Schilling get traded again? Just curious cuz you guys have him listed as an Astro & I was under the impression that he was on the Red Sox.

He played for them back in 1990, I believe.

Just a thought, but any other message bored fraft that I've been a part of has always had a thread for nothing but the draft picks. Any commentary regarding picks were put in another thread.

HTH

Posada, Jeter, Rivera, Matsui, Bernie Williams, Soriano (no Rangers team), and I think that's it. I'm pretty sure all those guys will be on the team.

Erstad, Salmon, Glaus, B. Molina, G. Anderson, Edmonds, Kennedy, Eckstein :mad: , Washburn, Ramon Ortiz, Ben Weber, Donnelly, F. Rodriguez, Percival (maybe more)

Millwood, Kevin

Glavine, Tom

Jones, Chipper

Jones, Andruw

Smoltz, John

Drew, J.D.

Giles, Marcus

Marrero, Eli

Furcal, Raffy

Estrada, Johnny

I've got a few more depending on how the rest of the draft goes for me.

drobeski:

I suggest you guys send me my crap now before the cost of shipping goes up.

TIA

HTH

I'll drive down there and shove it up your...

TIA

HTH

Giants have NO GOOD players that have only played for them frown

edjr:

Giants have NO GOOD players that have only played for them   :mad:

I believe you have exhausted this point. Get a real team and you might not have that problem.

I think I have Rameriez,Varitek,Nomaaaaar,Nixon,Ortiz,..there may be more...I will let you know when I have the time to figure it out.

Thin Spirit:

Carlos Delgado

Eric Hinske

Vernon Wells

Josh Phelps

Roy Halladay

Orlando Hudson

And a few others depending on how it goes...I also have guys on other teams that aren't represented by anyone in this league and they have only played for that other team, can I list them as well seeing as I will end up with them?

yes cmh has the other thread started for this same thing. he is out of control wink

yeah guys, please cut and paste your exclusive selections in the other thread, that way i dont miss any of them!

Thanks

code:
I need a girlfriend 

isringhausen

durazo

They are exclusive? WTF is going on in this league? Am I missing something :confused:

edjr:

isringhausen

durazo

They are exclusive? WTF is going on in this league? Am I missing something :confused:
he has it figured out now, all is well in edjr land

Rae Carruth's Cell Mate:

Here's a suggestion...people e-mail their first and second choices to cmh or mcb if they aren't going to be online for an extended period of time.

brilliant

also, if someone I may want is involved, email to McB, and if it's a former Matey, email it to me! Pretty simple, really!

Rae Carruth's Cell Mate:

Here's a suggestion...people e-mail their first and second choices to cmh or mcb if they aren't going to be online for an extended period of time.

Winnah!!!

code:
some of you focks still won't do this  

I have an idear. Learn focking English :(

here's one:

what happens when some of the teams have their rosters filled? are they going to bow out and let the draft continue?

for example, the angels already have 16 roster players listed. will they stop drafting after the 6th round? (or whatever round gives them a complete roster)

:confused:

Ozzie1:

here's one:

what happens when some of the teams have their rosters filled?  are they going to bow out and let the draft continue?  

for example, the angels already have 16 roster players listed.  will they stop drafting after the 6th round?  (or whatever round gives them a complete roster)

To me that would be a yes since they already "drafted" their exclusive players in those later rounds. If that is not the case he better UN -draft who he doesn't want.

Ozzie1:

here's one:

what happens when some of the teams have their rosters filled?  are they going to bow out and let the draft continue?  

for example, the angels already have 16 roster players listed.  will they stop drafting after the 6th round?  (or whatever round gives them a complete roster)

What GuradBum said. Check the Round 23 thread, that round is almost complete!

cmh6476:

Ozzie1:

here's one:

What GuradBum said. Check the Round 23 thread, that round is almost complete!
kudos. you're all over this sh!t. i hadn't even peered into those other threads.