Sign in to follow this  
Phil Simms 11

David Cobb - Ten RB

Do you guys see any value in stashing Cobb? I have Andrews and have been looking for room to add Cobb as well.

Good:

1) I read his preseason performance was far better than the other RBs

2) Mariota can move the ball enough for the offense to score some points and the passing needs to be respected

3) The other RBs are not as talented?

Bad

1) Oline was a concern - it still is?

2) They have Sankey, Andrews, West, McCluster and Cobb. RBRBRBRBRB-BC

3) They may lose a bunch and end in passing mode

I drafted Cobb late and thought I got a steal, then dropped him when he got hurt. I picked up Andrews last week, in hopes to trade him if he does something. I am pretty stacked at RB. That being said I will probably make a play for Cobb, but not this week... I dont think he can come back till week 10

Been saying it since the draft Cobb is a beast, and trust me I don't miss on rookies. This dude will blow up.

Been saying it since the draft Cobb is a beast, and trust me I don't miss on rookies. This dude will blow up.

Not sure I should believe you since your sig says you are starting Bridgewater, Anderson and Tate. :mad:

Cobb is the best running back the Titans have.. I plan on grabing him the week before he comes off short IR.

I drafted Cobb late and thought I got a steal, then dropped him when he got hurt. I picked up Andrews last week, in hopes to trade him if he does something. I am pretty stacked at RB. That being said I will probably make a play for Cobb, but not this week... I dont think he can come back till week 10

Same here on all points. I only have room for four on the bench and between bye weeks and holding onto Andrews for at least one more week to see what he can do I will wait on picking Cobb back up.

If you get Cobb what are you going to do with him , Titans have a bad team they don't score much and why would you want to have one of three rbs from that team ?