Sign in to follow this  
RoadLizard

Why do the Cleveland Browns exist?

What was the purpose of bringing back the Cleveland Browns? They have the worst uniforms ever, they never win any big games, they rarely have any good players, they have NO focking cheerleaders, and most importantly....

They are a fantasy football wasteland. Plus a lot of times those of us in the North-East region get stuck with this focking BS team on TV. Are they serious?

The Browns are the most focking useless franchise in pro sports sans the Lions or Pittsburgh Pirates.

So then, the NFL can eliminate the following teams without any fuss:

Lions, Cardinals, Browns, & Raiders. :pointstosky:

They tried once (baltimore ravens anyone) but those guys in Cleveland loves them some football...

I agree with the no cheerleaders comment. we could use some of those. the rest of what you posted falls within the Corky Thatcher range of intelligence.

For what it's worth - we used to hear the same things about the Colts and Bengals (and Saints). They just need to wait for their cycle to turn as well.

For what it's worth - we used to hear the same things about the Colts and Bengals (and Saints). They just need to wait for their cycle to turn as well.

Their cycle hasn't turned in 60 years...

Plus a lot of times those of us in the North-East region get stuck with this focking BS team on TV.

:clap: :clap: DirecTV's NFL Sunday Ticket, dude. :banana: :banana:

Their cycle hasn't turned in 60 years...

Yeah, cause they really sucked in the late 80's.

They will eventually turn it around, and you'll find somebody else to whine about.

Oh, and Kellen Winslow is among the top 5 TE's right now btw.

The Cleveland Browns have the best fans in football, I wish I had your problem with the browns games being on T.V. I live in Columbus,oh and we havent had a browns game since week 2. The browns uni's could have got a change when they came back.

The Cleveland Browns have the best fans in football, I wish I had your problem with the browns games being on T.V. I live in Columbus,oh and we havent had a browns game since week 2. The browns uni's could have got a change when they came back.

Yeah we should have changed them to a nice shade of Light Green or maybe Lavender, that would make more sense seeing we're the Clevelands BROWNS! :thumbsdown:

What was the purpose of bringing back the Cleveland Browns? They have the worst uniforms ever.

The Packers are a close second for worst uniform....

What was the purpose of bringing back the Cleveland Browns? They have the worst uniforms ever, they never win any big games, they rarely have any good players, they have NO focking cheerleaders, and most importantly....

They are a fantasy football wasteland. Plus a lot of times those of us in the North-East region get stuck with this focking BS team on TV. Are they serious?

The Browns are the most focking useless franchise in pro sports sans the Lions or Pittsburgh Pirates.

So then, the NFL can eliminate the following teams without any fuss:

Lions, Cardinals, Browns, & Raiders. :thumbsdown:

Just out of curiousity can I get a reason as to why you think you exist, and what purpose you serve ?

Yeah we should have changed them to a nice shade of Light Green or maybe Lavender, that would make more sense seeing we're the Clevelands BROWNS! :thumbsdown:

Well I was thinking something more like all brown with a thick white stripe on the side, or all brown with orange pin stripes. Just cause I said they needed new uni's didnt mean I wanted then to look like the oregon ducks

Well I was thinking something more like all brown with a thick white stripe on the side, or all brown with orange pin stripes. Just cause I said they needed new uni's didnt mean I wanted then to look like the oregon ducks

Settle down, settle down... I'm only playin my fellow compadre :thumbsdown:

It's hard listening to all these a-holes talking trash about the browns. If you have ever tailgaited at the muny lot or went to a save the browns protest in 8 degree weather, yelling F- Modell till your lips turned blue then you might know what I'm talking about. Is football all about winning? well yeah I guess It is but I'm from cleveland and I realized that you dont need a winning franchise to love sports or support your team! I get all the winning and talent I need from the OSU Buckeyes.

It keeps the drunks off the roads in Cleveland for 8 afternoons a year.

It's hard listening to all these a-holes talking trash about the browns. If you have ever tailgaited at the muny lot or went to a save the browns protest in 8 degree weather, yelling F- Modell till your lips turned blue then you might know what I'm talking about. Is football all about winning? well yeah I guess It is but I'm from cleveland and I realized that you dont need a winning franchise to love sports or support your team! I get all the winning and talent I need from the OSU Buckeyes.

Agreed. It would be easy to post on here about how other college football programs suck but why. Who cares. GO BUCKS!

I agree with the no cheerleaders comment. we could use some of those. the rest of what you posted falls within the Corky Thatcher range of intelligence.

I guess this says it all, cheerleaders are not part of the game. Cheerleaders are for people who don't understand the game. I will excuse the tread as a bunch of nonsense.

Oh who cares about your circle-jerk tailgating parties and 8 degree weather. Art Modell moved that team because you BIG, cheap-ass blue collar fans were too focking cheap to build him a new Stadium and now you ended up doing that anyways..... morons! :clap:

Its not about winning? Oh , OK...its about what then....showing up? Losing is OK then. I see :dunno:

Going to Save the Browns protest is the most laughable thing Ive ever heard. Protesting is for stoned hippies and college students that have absolutely nothing else to live for.... just show up at the next whiny liberal anti-war protest and you'll meet the exact kind..... :P

Oh who cares about your circle-jerk tailgating parties and 8 degree weather. Art Modell moved that team because you BIG, cheap-ass blue collar fans were too focking cheap to build him a new Stadium and now you ended up doing that anyways..... morons! :thumbsup:

Its not about winning? Oh , OK...its about what then....showing up? Losing is OK then. I see :cheers:

Going to Save the Browns protest is the most laughable thing Ive ever heard. Protesting is for stoned hippies and college students that have absolutely nothing else to live for.... just show up at the next whiny liberal anti-war protest and you'll meet the exact kind..... :lol:

Wow. This guy is a real idiot.

Sometimes it's nice to be reminded just how stupid people are grown in this country.

Oh who cares about your circle-jerk tailgating parties and 8 degree weather. Art Modell moved that team because you BIG, cheap-ass blue collar fans were too focking cheap to build him a new Stadium and now you ended up doing that anyways..... morons! :cheers:

Yeah, how stupid of us to not fork over hundreds of millions of dollars to a landlord who refused to take care of his stadium and then tried to force the city to bail him out of his financial screw ups.

He moved the team because he is a lying, hypocritical jerk.

Going to Save the Browns protest is the most laughable thing Ive ever heard. Protesting is for stoned hippies and college students that have absolutely nothing else to live for.... just show up at the next whiny liberal anti-war protest and you'll meet the exact kind..... :thumbsup:

Why go there when we've got you and your thread?

I for one am happy the Browns are back. We are talking about tradition, history, and a corner stone of the NFL. They have some of the most loyal knowledgable fans in football. They deserve a team. A Franchise like this (that sell out win or lose) is what football is all about.

Lions, Cardinals, Browns, & Raiders.

At least the Raiders went to the SuperBowl a few years back.

The Lions, Cards and Browns are in a league of their own when it comes to suck'n.

Yeah, cause they really sucked in the late 80's.

They will eventually turn it around, and you'll find somebody else to whine about.

Oh, and Kellen Winslow is among the top 5 TE's right now btw.

Since when is stating a fact whining? As for Kellen Winslow? ummmm ok, great!

For Drew Carey. :lol:

At least the Raiders went to the SuperBowl a few years back.

The Lions, Cards and Browns are in a league of their own when it comes to suck'n.

5 of them actually, winning 3 to boot. plus 12 division titles,Lions ,Cards and reformed Browns dont have 12 division titles between them probably.

That`s not true. The Browns absolutely do have a cheerleading team. Here is a link to their official website.

http://home.houston.rr.com/rleys/

:banana: Now you cant me babes like this on your sideline cannot guide your team to victory.

That`s not true. The Browns absolutely do have a cheerleading team. Here is a link to their official website.

http://home.houston.rr.com/rleys/

Would be nice to have them... would save us a boat load of money signing multi million dollar O-Lineman that get injured on the first play of the season... we can just pick and match some of those hogs to throw in there.... :thumbsup:

Gotta have the Browns. Otherwise, the line, "I'm gonna go take the Browns to the Superbowl," wouldn't make any sense.

Would be nice to have them... would save us a boat load of money signing multi million dollar O-Lineman that get injured on the first play of the season... we can just pick and match some of those hogs to throw in there.... :first:

Yeah Ras66, that`s what I was thinking. Play left guard, then cheer at halftime! :dunno:

They have the #1 fans according to some study that looked at percentage of attendance, average income, climate, etc. - per Colin Cowherd.