Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

*** OFFICIAL Bills / Jets TNF Game Thread ***

Freaking Taylor and McCoy...gonna lose this week cuz of these two clowns...

Plenty of garbage time left. Figure Jets are going to play soft zone and prevent offense where the run the ball every down. Of course, with the way the Bills are tackling they might not be able to stop them even if they know it's coming

Marshall Faulk said LeSean McCoy would get shutdown this game. I started McCoy of course, who wouldn't?

What are the odds anyone completes two onside kicks.

What are the odds anyone completes two onside kicks.

garbage time for tyrod please!!!

Marshall Faulk said LeSean McCoy would get shutdown this game. I started McCoy of course, who wouldn't?

1st and goal from the one....coulda salvaged something from McCoy with one stinkin' hand off, but nooooooo

1st and goal from the one....coulda salvaged something from McCoy with one stinkin' hand off, but nooooooo

And I started ASJ and got screwed out of a touchdown with a ticky tack offensive penalty call. 4 points from each of them. Should be OK based on matchup this week, but rough start.

Have mccoy... #1 team in league and my opponent this week has Watson and streamed Taylor

Great night high gives everybody

It's a late chime in, but oh lord did ASJ look gawd awful. I didn't watch the entire game, but every time I did he was doing something wrong. From the Offensive PI call, to the hold on one of the long-ass Powell runs, to dropping the on-side kick that hit him in the chest...if that's what my desperation TE looks like, I think I'm gonna find something else. Nick O'Leary looked WAY superior to that crap.