Sign in to follow this  
davidbostonisgood

Jeremy Hill Rookie of Year

So are people still writing Hill off? Still saying no way he wins rookie of year?

I personally think he has done some things that put him right there with any other rookie. Add that to the fact that he is doing it for a division leading team.

At the minimum, maybe Gio backers are starting to realize maybe Hill can actually ball a little.

Hill is playing great - let's see how he fares next week against DEN - but there is no way to compare him to the 'wow' factor that ODB has generated. That guy is playing like a once in a generation player.

So are people still writing Hill off? Still saying no way he wins rookie of year?

I personally think he has done some things that put him right there with any other rookie. Add that to the fact that he is doing it for a division leading team.

At the minimum, maybe Gio backers are starting to realize maybe Hill can actually ball a little.

He is way behind ODB...

• Like 1

1,007 and 9

1,082 and 8

Not really sure that is accurate. Totals tend to mean more than wow plays and per game stats when it comes to awards and achievements.

1,007 and 9

1,082 and 8

Not really sure that is accurate. Totals tend to mean more than wow plays and per game stats when it comes to awards and achievements.

Or...WR numbers like that are more impressive as a rookie than RB numbers?

Maybe. But easy argument for the reverse. Inflated passing and receiving stats around the league due to rule changes/emphasis, etc.

Inflated stats vs. more touches.

Still easier for a RB to accumulate numbers like that by sheer volume than for a rookie WR.

Jeremy Hill's three big games came against the 2nd worst, 4th worst and 6th worst rush defenses in the NFL. Let's see what he does against the 2nd best and 10th best rush defenses the next two weeks,and then a playoff caliber defense the week after.

Jeremy Hill's three big games came against the 2nd worst, 4th worst and 6th worst rush defenses in the NFL. Let's see what he does against the 2nd best and 10th best rush defenses the next two weeks,and then a playoff caliber defense the week after.

Given that outstanding Bronco LB Danny Trevathan is out for the year, and WLB Brandon Marshall is out for 2 weeks, facing the Bronco defense might not be as dubious a task as previously thought to be.

Now that at long last Hill's the feature RB, I'd still expect 75 yards rushing, 15 yards receiving and a TD. What's Marvin Lewis going to do, let Andy Dalton throw it? :lol:

Given that outstanding Bronco LB Danny Trevathan is out for the year, and WLB Brandon Marshall is out for 2 weeks, facing the Bronco defense might not be as dubious a task as previously thought to be.

Now that at long last Hill's the feature RB, I'd still expect 75 yards rushing, 15 yards receiving and a TD. What's Marvin Lewis going to do, let Andy Dalton throw it? :lol:

Jeremy did way better than even I anticipated. The kid is a stud,pure and simple. He and ODB powered my squads to multiple championships.

He's now a 1st round pick in dynasty and re-draft formats.

• Like 1

I think this will be a no brainer- OBJ.

I don't like 'OBJ'. I can get behind ODB, or I can go with something new, like OB One...but not OBJ.

The only offensive rookie to be named to the All Pro Team - Zack Martin.

The only offensive rookie to be named to the All Pro Team - Zack Martin.

And deservedly so. And to think Jerruh wanted to take Manziel, LOL.

With Smith, Martin and Frederick anchoring the Cowboys' O-Line, they could become one of the all-time great lines.

I don't like 'OBJ'. I can get behind ODB, or I can go with something new, like OB One...but not OBJ.

Lol. Why not? Technically this is more correct.

Lol. Why not? Technically this is more correct.

It doesn't sound as good.

I'm on the stump for OB One.