Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

If MJD is out I may plug DMAC in at flex

My other options are JStew and it looks like DWILL and Tolbert are playing.... juicy match up but...

My other is CJ1 worried if he will get enough touches and has a banged up ankle

And Steve Smith...

Its ppr, would I be crazy to roll with DMAC if MJD is out or limited ? MIA ran all over NE them week one

If the Jets C Johnson is going to play then that's the pick .

I only start rbs that I think have a chance at winning the game. That way they are running in the 2nd half rather than getting blown out like the raiders could.

Ok, so I just read DMAC will get a heavy work load even if MJD plays. I have to look at touches, he should get twice as much as my other 3 choices I will have. He was pretty strong with his failed attempts to make it through clogged holes last week . I think I am gonna take a chance on him

Ok, so I just read DMAC will get a heavy work load even if MJD plays. I have to look at touches, he should get twice as much as my other 3 choices I will have. He was pretty strong with his failed attempts to make it through clogged holes last week . I think I am gonna take a chance on him

That backfield is a crap shoot right now. Hell, there's talk about Allen not making it into October. You pays your money you takes your choice here, but the thing to remember about this team is that the RB position in this offense CAN have success. Even if the team is down, the Raiders utilize their RB out of the backfield in the passing game aplenty. Just got to figure out who that is. I'd rather wait for the situation to shake out, and sooner or later that will mean the job is Latavius Murray's. He really gives the team their best hope. Coupled with Derek Carr, he gives them a youthful boost, failing a winning one.

Also, the run defense is God-awful. As bad as I've ever seen it, which is saying plenty. Whoever you roll with, might not be on the field much.

That backfield is a crap shoot right now. Hell, there's talk about Allen not making it into October. You pays your money you takes your choice here, but the thing to remember about this team is that the RB position in this offense CAN have success. Even if the team is down, the Raiders utilize their RB out of the backfield in the passing game aplenty. Just got to figure out who that is. I'd rather wait for the situation to shake out, and sooner or later that will mean the job is Latavius Murray's. He really gives the team their best hope. Coupled with Derek Carr, he gives them a youthful boost, failing a winning one.

Also, the run defense is God-awful. As bad as I've ever seen it, which is saying plenty. Whoever you roll with, might not be on the field much.

Good points, I don't think we will see Murrey though if the vets are healthy and running hard. I do think it will be the DMAC show tomorrow but I didn't think about NE's ball control and time if possession. I have a weak aponenet.. I might just use CJ if its close with them all to have someone Monday night. I would go Smith but I think he will be blanketed by Haden.

I will probably go back and forth... I am pretty good with hunches, I have some famous misses over the years here, but I have a feeling DMAC will have a breakout game. I think I would rather have his 20 touches over CJ's 10.

I have McFadden and i just dont see how hed get going.

New England will be up by plenty, will have the ball a lot.....and not like Oakland is just opening up gaping holes.