Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Wake Forest Coach Punches Man in NY, Who then Dies

What? Good Lord, how in the hell did you come up with that?

He's drunk. Hope he's careful when his Uber gets there.

Its been reported the victim was drunk. His cell phone batter was dead thats why he was trying to find a cab or Uber.

That was obvious. What about the driver? My guess is that there was a quick pop and then he left, not realizing the impact of the fall. :dunno:

Probably not. And white guys aren't the only entitled people walking around, FYI.

One of the more racist comments I've seen here.

I wouldn't expect any other response from you, right on cue.

His is right. Just because you attack the messenger doesn't make the message incorrect.

His is right. Just because you attack the messenger doesn't make the message incorrect.

I've not attacked anything - I've simply suggested that there might be more to the story. It doesn't make sense that a college educated individual, with solid standing in the collegiate community, would just all of the sudden flip out and violently attack another simply bcoz he knocked on his window. Doesn't mean it's not possible, but it certainly raises questions as to why bcoz it seems extremely out of character.

But I would be lying if I said I were shocked you think so.

There was a confrontation after the drunk guy knocked on the assistant coaches window. People need to learn how to read.

There was a confrontation after the drunk guy knocked on the assistant coaches window. People need to learn how to read.

And now the n1gger will go to jail. End of story.

I've not attacked anything - I've simply suggested that there might be more to the story. It doesn't make sense that a college educated individual, with solid standing in the collegiate community, would just all of the sudden flip out and violently attack another simply bcoz he knocked on his window. Doesn't mean it's not possible, but it certainly raises questions as to why bcoz it seems extremely out of character.

But I would be lying if I said I were shocked you think so.

He was right you made a highly racist comment. I don't care about your stance on this situation otherwise. Now, it didn't bother me, a whit guy, in the least because I don't let words hurt me.

However, you made a comment that was extremely racist and expected you would own it. Guess not.

Maybe.

Or it could be the victim was yet another entitled white guy acting like a focking idiot and brought it on himself - self defense perhaps?

This one dude. This one.

This one dude. This one.

Like I said, I'm not shocked at all.

My post was part tongue-in-cheek to the two post BEFORE mine. Those two (for some reason) felt it necessary to introduce race into the equation - rather disparagingly at that... You and others seem to (conveniently) (predictably) blow right past those 2 and cry racism at the one who never even mention race and actually tried have a reasonable discussion without race ever being part of the story.

Like I said, not shocked at all - dude.

Like I said, I'm not shock at all.

My post was part tongue-in-cheek to the two post BEFORE mine. Those two (for some reason) felt it necessary to introduce race into the equation - rather disparagingly at that... You and others seem to (conveniently) (predictably) blow right past that and cry racism at the one who never mention race and actually tried have a reasonable discussion without race ever being part of the story.

Like I said, not shocked at all - dude.

Double down I see.