Sign in to follow this  
Frank   M

This is why nobody should take conservatives seriously

Let's get back to the subject at hand: conservatives think the Duck Dynasty guy is important enough to speak at one of their major conferences.

TThis is why the Republican party and conservatives in general are a joke anymore.

In fairness, maybe Honey Boo Boo and the Real Housewives were unavailable.

Speaking of far left lying hack jobs, I re-post this:

All the liberal sheep believe what this guy says which makes Robertson's word tame in comparison.

:lol:

Let's get back to the subject at hand: conservatives think the Duck Dynasty guy is important enough to speak at one of their major conferences.

TThis is why the Republican party and conservatives in general are a joke anymore.

Get back to us when he is elected to office.

Not one conservative who wants to touch the comment about the difference between the Williams and O'Reilly threads. Lolol. Perfect encapsulation between the board liberals as conservatives. How beautiful that they happened to close together to really shine the spotlight on reality.

Easy....accusations against Williams are proven and accusations against blow hard

Bill are made up. What don't you understand?

Get back to us when he is elected to office.

He doesn't need to be elected to office. Apparently all you have to do to speak at this conference is rail against the gheys and drippy d1cks.

He doesn't need to be elected to office. Apparently all you have to do to speak at this conference is rail against the gheys and drippy d1cks.

Al Sharpton is elected to office?

Is being elected to office the only way to criticize people?

Righty hacks don't criticize republicans that have been elected either.

when they meet with the lady who eats fruit loops out of her bathtub then we can have a who is crazy discussion

Easy....accusations against Williams are proven and accusations against blow hard

I understand that you're very gullible, but Jesus Christ.

Al Sharpton is elected to office?

Is being elected to office the only way to criticize people?

Righty hacks don't criticize republicans that have been elected either.

Did you expect consistency from them?

Why was Phil Robertson invited to speak anyway? Cause he doesn't like gays?

So what is the count now of "librals" that have been brought up by the hacks here to deflect?

I understand that you're very gullible, but Jesus Christ.

What's your issue? I respond and this is the response I get? I dislike Bill but certainly can see the accusations against him are a Dem deflection tactic. Who's the gullible one here McFly?

So I'm taking it that none of you right wingers here are even the slightest bit concerned that your party thinks the Duck Dynasty guy is important enough to speak at CPAC.

What's your issue? I respond and this is the response I get? I dislike Bill but certainly can see the accusations against him are a Dem deflection tactic. Who's the gullible one here McFly?

You are.

HTH

You are.

HTH

Nice comeback! :rolleyes:

Holy focking sh!t. We have our new poster child for gullible hack.

So I'm taking it that none of you right wingers here are even the slightest bit concerned that your party thinks the Duck Dynasty guy is important enough to speak at CPAC.

I'll leave the fake outrage over this to you, Ducky, and Sho. :thumbsup:

Nice comeback! :rolleyes:

By all means, keep posting videos about Obama. It really explains why conservatives think a reality tv star is a conservative icon.

I'll leave the fake outrage over this to you, Ducky, and Sho. :thumbsup:

I'm not outraged, I'm laughing at conservatives as a whole.

Whos is outraged...when have i ever been outraged.

Righty hacks always confuse being mocked as crying or outrage.

And joneo...oof if uou really believe that.

You are outraged enough about the comments of one speaker at a conference to think nobody should take an conservative seriously. :doh:

Oh, and your hachposcrisy is showing.

I thought stereotyping a whole group of people, literally hundreds of thousands if not millions based on what one jackass says is wrong in your world. :dunno:

Not one conservative who wants to touch the comment about the difference between the Williams and O'Reilly threads. Lolol. Perfect encapsulation between the board liberals as conservatives. How beautiful that they happened to close together to really shine the spotlight on reality.

Just looked at the O'Reilly thread; in fairness I was in training the past week and not here very much. From the first page.

Drobs' first comment, regarding O'Reilly:

he's a blowhard who doesn't let guest finish their points, aggravating show to watch, he's right on most occasions but i prefer a two sided debate.

RP:

I have no dog in this fight. Don't care one way or the other about BOR.

However, it seems to me it is on Corn to prove his allegations, not on BOR to disprove them. Looks to me like the dispute is over whether or not BOR was in the Falklands. Corn says BOR claimed to be in the Falklands, BOR says he claimed to be in BA Argentina. BOR has clear documentation that he was where he claims he was.

Here is what Corn claims BOR said:

"I was in a situation one time, in a war zone in Argentina, in the Falklands, where my photographer got run down and then hit his head and was bleeding from the ear on the concrete."

I guess one could parse that and say he claimed he was on the Falkland Islands. BOR can just as easily claim he was talking about being in Argentina during the Falklands war.

I guess we need to see the documentation of what Corn claims BOR said before concluding he lied.

Then ShoNuff:

Predictable defense by the hacks on this site.

Then RP:

If BOR claimed to be in an active war zone in the Falklands and wasn't, then he lied.

Like I said, I have no dog in this fight.

MDC's response:

Sure you don't. :lol:

Now, I'm confident that over the following pages the thread devolved into the typical diarrhea we experience here daily. However, based on the above, somebody please help me understand how the righty hacks on this site came out guns blazing to defend BOR, while the liberal hacks were the voice of intelligent discourse? :dunno:

Just looked at the O'Reilly thread; in fairness I was in training the past week and not here very much. From the first page.

RP:

Then ShoNuff:

Then RP:

MDC's response:

Now, I'm confident that over the following pages the thread devolved into the typical diarrhea we experience here daily. However, based on the above, somebody please help me understand how the righty hacks on this site came out guns blazing to defend BOR, while the liberal hacks were the voice of intelligent discourse? :dunno:

i can only guess

you need to immerse yourself in the land of peemuses,mmgw and unicorns to fully understand the liberal pretend reality mentality :(

RP:

Then ShoNuff:

Then RP:

MDC's response:

I suggest you check the post count on that thread to figure out who had a dog in that race, I think you'll be surprised by the results! :lol:

You are outraged enough about the comments of one speaker at a conference to think nobody should take an conservative seriously. :doh:

Oh, and your hachposcrisy is showing.

I already explained that. You guys have convinced me with your "All Muslims are really terrorists inside" threads. It's fine to stereotype a group now. Therefore, all conservatives are stupid.

RP:

Then ShoNuff:

Then RP:

MDC's response:

ROFL. Read on my friend

RP:

Then ShoNuff:

Then RP:

MDC's response:

Notice you left out the rest of drobs comments.

Read the whole thread, they did all they could to discredit those accusing BOR and bought his excuses and explanation right away.

Its not hard to see.

I already explained that. You guys have convinced me with your "All Muslims are really terrorists inside" threads. It's fine to stereotype a group now. Therefore, all conservatives are stupid.

Well then, I guess I have proven all libtards and Dems are blithering morons. :thumbsup:

Holy focking sh!t. We have our new poster child for gullible hack.

Name calling. Good job.

I'll take "What is MB's last three IQ scores for $1000, Alex".

I scare you. You would love to have me on your team. Most of my friends are repub-tards, I'm used to it.

By all means, keep posting videos about Obama. It really explains why conservatives think a reality tv star is a conservative icon.

I've never watched DD and probably have watched OReilly twice. I don't care for the blow hard. Robertson nor Bill O. speak for me. But you sterotype me based on them. Good job. Now,, in contrast, my video of Obama does reflect the Democratic view since the knob gobbling sheeple elected him.

I've never watched DD and probably have watched OReilly twice. I don't care for the blow hard. Robertson nor Bill O. speak for me. But you sterotype me based on them. Good job. Now,, in contrast, my video of Obama does reflect the Democratic view since the knob gobbling sheeple elected him.

Impressive. 5 minutes ago you were whining like a pussie because of name calling. Now Obama voters aare knob gobblers. Nice to see that your hypocrisy isn't limited to politics. Lol

:first:

RP:

Then ShoNuff:

Then RP:

MDC's response:

Very selective reading there, Jerry :lol: