Sign in to follow this  
penultimatestraw

Doctor's notes

Bwahahaha You're trying too hard. Do you eat pussie? Then you drink urine. See how stupid that sounds? Get unstupid,.

Sorry bro but ya nastey. Now if you'll excuse me it 83, sunny, and I'm off work. I'm about to make my way to the lake for a couple hours. Have fun being unfun

Sorry bro but ya nastey. Now if you'll excuse me it 83, sunny, and I'm off work. I'm about to make my way to the lake for a couple hours. Have fun being unfun

Have fun urine drinker

A true Professional would not have to ask that question.

I guess I'm forced to accept your word as a professional d!ckhead.

I wrote my response before I created this thread, but thought it would start some interesting non-political discussion. Guess I was wrong.

I wrote my response before I created this thread, but thought it would start some interesting non-political discussion. Guess I was wrong.

Baker Boy (Phurfur) is politically obsessed. He's like Hardcore Troubadouche. One trick ponies. All you can do is exhale and thank the heavens that you aren't that pathetic.

You handled it right. Tell him you don't have dr note stationary and you are uncomfortable doing it.

He shouldn't have asked, he should tell the Prof he had a bad stomach bug or the flu

I had a buddy who told his prof (Jesuit priest) he just found out his gf had aids and he couldn't turn in his term paper. He got a 3 month grace period for the summer. Still didn't do it and got an incomplete

You were right. Had the board talking today. Good job

FWIW PS response to the dude was lame. He wanted a yes, and PS gave him 50 word no that he didn't read.

His response:

Oh I see, no i wasn't sick. I procasticated and got caught up in some other work. So i had to lie to her, no worries Donald, thanks so much tho i totally understand

Tell him you don't feel comfortable writing that note. If he's a true friend, he'll understand.

If he was a true friend he would have never asked

His response:

Oh I see, no i wasn't sick. I procasticated and got caught up in some other work. So i had to lie to her, no worries Donald, thanks so much tho i totally understand

How come he didn't call you The Donald ??