Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

NIN and Soundgarden

Was going to see them Saturday but sh*t came up. Ah well, I was on the rail for the NIN show last October in an actual arena.

Soundgarden was ok, and that was the band i came to see. NIN was incredible. Reznor was the absolute shiz and owned the stage. I appreciate nine inch nails a hell of a lot more after experiencing this concert.

Saw Soundgarden at Lalapoloza in the 90's. Chris Cornell walked up to me and a few chicks I was with and asked us what we thought of the show. He was just randomly walking around taking it all in like the rest of us. One of the girls started freaking out and was telling him how awesome he was. He told her that he was just like you and me and he was just a singer in a band. Very cool dude.

Say Hello 2 Heaven = best rock vocal performance of the 90s

Of mainstream, I can't argue that. Love Eddie and Chris together. :thumbsup:

Non mainstream, Lead singer of Steelheart, Micheal Matijevic should be recognized for his talent more than he is / was.

He did the vocals for the movie Rock Star if any of you remember that.

And yes, he can do it unplugged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSybHR50LpM

Pearl Jam/Soundgaren/Temple Of The Dog did a warm up show in Houston in 92. Best concert I ever attended. Would pay just about anything to see that show again.

Pearl Jam/Soundgaren/Temple Of The Dog did a warm up show in Houston in 92. Best concert I ever attended. Would pay just about anything to see that show again.

How focking cool was that...Oh nevermind, you already told us. :jealous: :cheers:

How focking cool was that...Oh nevermind, you already told us. :jealous: :cheers:

Soundgargen played . Then Pearl Jam played. The lights went out and they all came out together and did a Temple set. Fawking incredible show. I read somewhere that they've only done it handful of times.