Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

Are we playing this year? 2 weeks left for MFL discount.

Hey gents. Is everyone in this year? Edjr? I can take over as treasurer, if he's not interested. I must warn you though, i really have no patience for people paying late, so I'm probably not the best person for the job.

If we're going to play, we should renew the site, to get 20$ off. :thumbsup:

See, this indecision and lack of direction is a perfect example of what happens when a league's proper King, Savior, and Overlord has been improperly toppled.

Subjects, you have my word. I'll regain my throne this season, and this sort of destructive chaos will be a thing of the past.

See, this indecision and lack of direction is a perfect example of what happens when a league's proper King, Savior, and Overlord has been improperly toppled.

Subjects, you have my word. I'll regain my throne this season, and this sort of destructive chaos will be a thing of the past.

Shuddap... your a suck like the rest of us now mi'lawd.

I'm in... I haven't heard of any of the boys saying they wanted out.

It was primarily directed to edjr. Want to give him a chance to do his annual "`I stick" shtick.

Shuddap... your a suck like the rest of us now mi'lawd.

That's exactly like saying Darth Vader would be just the same as a typical storm trooper after a gay PatSkywalker happened go get lucky and half win one lightsabre fight.

In of course. But there isn't a chance in hell that us retards can be organized enough to pay in advance and save money.

How much it cost? If it's comparable to the league fee just pay for it and that can be youe your league fee... the rest of us will kitty our share to pay it back on top of our fee.

How much it cost? If it's comparable to the league fee just pay for it and that can be youe your league fee... the rest of us will kitty our share to pay it back on top of our fee.

69.99 with discount. We're all set. League fees will be 55$ like every year,

69.99 with discount. We're all set. League fees will be 55$ like every year,

And??? And what??? you can't just quit mid sentence and leave us all hanging!

In of course. But there isn't a chance in hell that us retards can be organized enough to pay in advance and save money.

just need one person to pay for it. Not everyone.

just need one person to pay for it. Not everyone.

what part of "us retards" didnt you understand? quit picking on us specials.

Sorry...Kat Fancy is fockin LOADED this year. :banana: