Round of 8 7 pts x 1 seed diff

Round of 4 14 pts x 1 seed diff

National Final 24 pts x 1 seed diff

so if a 10th seed wins in round 2 and you picked it you get 20 points... etc

:thumbsup:

<_<

<_<

Sorry, you must have been 30th on the list of invites

C'mon fellas. I submitted a bracket and I know next to nothing about college BB since I moved overseas. I don't even catch highlights on Sportscenter since I don't have access to Sportscenter.

I just picked Kentucky because I heard they were really good and then a bunch of teams from Real America™ to beat teams from the inferior regions.

cyclone24 suicide watch is on -- #3 Iowa State loses to #14 UAB. :shocking:

Also I had them going to the Elite 8. :wall:

• Like 1

:shocking:

Baylor - WTF?? :mad:

:lol: Baylor is ion the Big 12, and the only other conference that might be more ovverated is the Big 10, not entirely shocked that they lost I guess

I didn't watch a single game this year, least not an entire whole game.... Just checked our office standings - I'm in 2nd with the most available points still... Ignorance is truly bliss.

does anyone else have ku going all the way?

I have them going all the way to Notre Dame. :wave:

Lots of bonus points for picking Baylor to lose. I'm use to being in first place and winning in these Geek competitions only in this case, I can't believe it because I don't know squat about college basketball.

I have them going all the way to Notre Dame. :wave:

Apparently I was wrong. :lol:

lose today

And you were right. :thumbsup:

Dayum, I knew Villanova and Virginia were pretenders, I should have stuck with my gut and had neither of them in the Elite 8. :wall:

Pac-12 finally lost (Oregon to Wisconsin). 4 teams in the tourney, 7-1, 3 moving on to the Sweet 16. You east coast bias phaggots will never learn. :wave:

2014 - one elite eight team (Arizona), zero final four

2013 - zero elite eight teams

2012 - zero elite eight teams

2011 - one elite eight team (Arizona), zero final four

2010 - zero elite eight teams

2009 - zero elite eight teams

2008 - one elite eight team/final four team (UCLA)

So basically the last time the Pac-12 managed a national semifinalist was 2008, and in the 6 tournaments since the best they have managed is two elite eight appearances, both by the same school. I am not quite sure what east coast people were supposed to have learned.

2014 - one elite eight team (Arizona), zero final four

2013 - zero elite eight teams

2012 - zero elite eight teams

2011 - one elite eight team (Arizona), zero final four

2010 - zero elite eight teams

2009 - zero elite eight teams

2008 - one elite eight team/final four team (UCLA)

So basically the last time the Pac-12 managed a national semifinalist was 2008, and in the 6 tournaments since the best they have managed is two elite eight appearances, both by the same school. I am not quite sure what east coast people were supposed to have learned.

Well, one might argue that the east coast bias consistently gives the PAC-12 lower seeds (other than Arizona), thus making their path more difficult.

The NCAA is considering making freshman inelligible to play. I would want these thugs/morons that are only in college to play sports off campus as soon as possible.

Well, one might argue that the east coast bias consistently gives the PAC-12 lower seeds (other than Arizona), thus making their path more difficult.

Well, if we just use RPI to get a rough idea of what a 'fair' seed is (since the computers if nothing else are incapable of a regional bias), since 2011 one Pac-12 team was underseeded (Arizona in 2013) and three were overseeded.

Well, if we just use RPI to get a rough idea of what a 'fair' seed is (since the computers if nothing else are incapable of a regional bias), since 2011 one Pac-12 team was underseeded (Arizona in 2013) and three were overseeded.

Spartans have gotten underseeded the past two years. Problem is it sucks more for Virginia than it does for them :)

I'm trying to troll east coast people and you are making it very difficult. :angry:

:P

Spartans have gotten underseeded the past two years. Problem is it sucks more for Virginia than it does for them :)

Spartans likely were underseeded, due to their early struggles, but they have come on of late for sure, they were mostly lucky that Justin Anderson was not 100%. They were even more lucky when nova got beat, but Louisville is still out there, and will not lose to NC State, nor to Mich St. In the end the Spartans are still from the Big 10 and their travel does find them playing the same level talent as exists in the ACC.

I expect them to beat Oklahoma, perhaps in OT, but no way can they defeat a team like Louisville.