Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

LeBron and Jordan

Jordan is best but LeBron is more purely talented. MJ just had that intangible quality that puts him over the top.

Jordan is best but LeBron is more purely talented. MJ just had that intangible quality that puts him over the top.

What does purely talented mean? Better athlete? Wouldnt argue there. 6'8 250 can run and jump. Sure. Although MJ didnt have any problems there.

Lebron played with a broken hand and had no excuses throughout. Thats pretty solid

So he punched somwthing after game 1. Id say idiot over solid. You are a 15 year vet.

Probably wasnt that bad. Wasnt an excuse. Guess now it is. Just itching for it to be over to tell people I suppose

I don't remember Jordan ever giving up the way Lebron has done multiple times in the finals.

I don't remember Jordan ever giving up the way Lebron has done multiple times in the finals.

I dont remember Jordan ever playing against 4 of the 20 best players in the game year after year

What does purely talented mean? Better athlete? Wouldnt argue there. 6'8 250 can run and jump. Sure. Although MJ didnt have any problems there.

Yes like that. People saw it coming too. I remember when Lebron was entering the draft A friend told me he had the potential to be better than jordan. He was a slam dunk star from day 1.

I dont remember Jordan ever playing against 4 of the 20 best players in the game year after year

You're joking right?

Also, can you explain how Lebron became worthless and let a team who's best players were named Dirk and Terry kick his butt? I mean, who were the other great players on that Dallas team? Would Jordan have lost to Dirk/Terry?

You're joking right?

Has to be a joke. Since MJ left the east pretty much never could be considered the better conf in any given year. For 2 decades running it has been the lesser conf.

Lebron just had to team up with another top 3 guy in Wade who already won a ring to get his championship start. No big deal.

what team did Jordan beat that could match Durant, Curry, Thompson and Green

Boston and LA early in his career, Detroit later. And people need to stop with this Draymond Green nonsense. The only reason he's effective at all is because he's essentially ignored on the offensive end.

In my opinion if you put Klay on a different team to be the man it wouldn't work. He can't put it on the floor in trouble by anyone. He's a great Catch shooter but he couldn't carry a team.

Give me old school rules where you can hand check and that flopping crap they do all the time won't get called? I'll take my chances with Detroit Chicago and Boston and the Lakers against the Warriors.

Does anybody whine more than NBA players? Difficult to watch these grown men behave like children. If you're a big fan of the NBA your kids probably walk all over you.

Now this thread is just getting stupid.

Half of the posts are by people that admit they don't even watch it.

Now this thread is just getting stupid.

Half of the posts are by people that admit they don't even watch it.

I don't watch it that much. When I do I see much whining. You don't?

I don't watch it that much. When I do I see much whining. You don't?

I guess I don't see that much more or less in football.

It's an incredibly hard game to officiate. And at that level during finals I can't even imagine.

Having said that part of the problem is there are makeup calls and players know this. So they know if they whine and complain like they got screwed there's a good chance they get a call later. Which I'm not going to pretend to understand why that makes sense.

Also, can you explain how Lebron became worthless and let a team who's best players were named Dirk and Terry kick his butt? I mean, who were the other great players on that Dallas team? Would Jordan have lost to Dirk/Terry?

Bump for Raiders.

prob not

Dallas had a good strategy and hot shooting

Roflmao

they had good coaching

Lebron still hasnt

How many did Jordan win without Phil?

Lol. You're killing your credibility with each post.

I could honestly give 2 fucks about NBA, havent watched a game since well Jordan left the Bulls

You cant tell at all. :)