Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

If TwD were real...

Where would you go? You can take a little license here.

At least one thing that non Watchers may not know. The Walkers can survive underwater they can walk from Shore to your boat for example. Because they're not breathing. Now they make noises like Darth Vader has asthma, so you explain that one to me.

Still, where do you hole up to wait this thing out?

For me? One of the downtown buildings that has a really kick butt cafeteria. Like in Ron back in the day and I'm sure Chevron or whatever still has now. There were like 7 to 10 different food stations. Several thousand employees. 30 stories. And it's only gotten bigger since they've joined like three towers together. Not to mention, there's tunnels the connect other buildings and other restaurants. So you could go on scratching missions go find even more food or supplies.

I figure, the building would be evacuated. When this thing started dusting up, it didn't happen suddenly, people left work and went to home to be with their loved ones.

You could lock the doors, and he wouldn't the zombies broke through glass doors more windows, there would be no power. So the elevators wouldn't work. So you could restrict access.

You figure, there's a rooftop garden, a medical office, refrigerators on every floor with even more food. Coke machines. Not bad. Plus, back up power.

Cruise ship wouldn't be bad if you had good timing; fully stocked for next cruise, but t largely empty.

You?

Realistically, humans would go on the offensive and kill all the walkers. Humans are smart and like killing things for sport. Probably a bunch of ranchers on horseback herding up hundreds of them at a time with the help of trained dogs into fire pits.

Mmm beer put me onto some books that had a similar theme.

I think the first one was called under a darkling sky.

Quite good actually. Pretty intense set of books.

There was another one called day by day...some guy keeping a journal. First book was great...rest sucked azz.

They did a good job with the stuff your asking about.

• Like 1

Mmm beer put me onto some books that had a similar theme.

I think the first one was called under a darkling sky.

Quite good actually. Pretty intense set of books.

There was another one called day by day...some guy keeping a journal. First book was great...rest sucked azz.

They did a good job with the stuff your asking about.

Dammit! I read the journal-based one as well but I'm drawing a blank. :mad:

Agreed that the first one was good.

Edit: just remembered! Day by Day Armageddon

https://www.amazon.com/Day-Armageddon-J-L-Bourne/dp/1439176671

Id steal a cruise ship with a group of friends, dock it out in the ocean for a few years and eat all the food on board. Probably would head down to Key West because its small and manageable.

Dammit! I read the journal-based one as well but I'm drawing a blank. :mad:

Agreed that the first one was good.

Edit: just remembered! Day by Day Armageddon

https://www.amazon.com/Day-Armageddon-J-L-Bourne/dp/1439176671

Yep thats it.

The darkling one...they went to water for survival...has a cruise ship...not pretty.

If TWD was real the zombies wouldn't have a chance. At least here in America.

Its too late...watch people at the mall...shuffling around like zombies staring at their phones

• Like 2

Realistically, humans would go on the offensive and kill all the walkers. Humans are smart and like killing things for sport. Probably a bunch of ranchers on horseback herding up hundreds of them at a time with the help of trained dogs into fire pits.

Shiit, we can't even kill all the ferals in TX. Even with unlimited open hunting.

Between ferals and nutrea, nobody sb hungry in us.